Which language should I learn between French and Russian?

Which language should I learn between French and Russian?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gabon
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republic_of_the_Congo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

French

French.

>Which language should I learn between X and Russian?
X

Russian isn't speaking elsewhere than russia, maybe east europe but that's it. French is speak all around the five continents, and as a roman language it can be a first step to learn others as italian, spanish etc

As an Italian, French will be easier.

Russian

Whichever language you're the most passionate about.

Fuck me, you're italian, so you already have a feet in roman languages, well french will be easier and more usefull.

>Which language should I learn between French and Russian?
Japanese

French at this rate will only get more and more speakers, with Russian it's the opposite

>French is speak all around the five continents
laule

Make perfect English

if you include your current colonies, your former colonies from Africa and also a small percentage in places like Vietnam which speak French this is actually true

If you actually went in Africa you would know most of them don't speak french outside of educated people. And even there they replace it with english because it's easier to communicate with english former colonies
French is fucking dead on the international scale but french posters here don't want to admit it
don't know about vietnam but it's a shithole anyway

>Europe
France, Switzerland
>Africa
Big chunk of West-Africa
>North-America
Quebec
>South-America
French Guyana
>Oceania
French Polynesia
>Asia
Perhaps Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam?

>>Africa
>Big chunk of West-Africa
>>Asia
>Perhaps Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam?
meme

>French
French no further thoughts. Russian is of no use outside ex USSR (no sane person would go there no matter why), is pretty fucked up and hard to learn (well same could be said about French but Russian is more illogic and many of its idioms are connected with Russian lifestyle and """culture""" which - believe me - you'd never want to dive into)

You don't realize people in Benin, Gabon, Congo etc speak french?

I genuinely wonder what's your level of education.

Russian. Way more useful and rewarding

Both languauge are difficult, i'll say russian, with it you have access to salvic women and culture. France is over

Russian

Educated people from francophone countries speak French.
t. Met a few of them here

Though I love Russia, French will open more doors to you.

Also everybody speaks french. You wont stand out to anybody. Meanwhile knowing Russian will set you apart from everyone else. Especially in the eyes of employers

>French
this

Most people in francophone countries speak french achktually

Russia is spoken in the entire ex-USSR + Mongolia & Israel

In a lot of country it's the only official language.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gabon
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republic_of_the_Congo

Not sure the guy who was denying that is french, because we all know that.

French. Russian is useless.

Russian for sure

lebanon

Depends on where you are planning to use it. it is almost impossible to know a language on a high level without using it. If you are italian, I would probably recommend learning french, because the country is closer to you and if you plan on staying in western part of europe, you will encounter more french speaking lads. but,of course, it is up to you. if you have a passion of learning russian, it will be easier to motive yourself

Russian, you can travel throughout most of Slavfrica and Central Asia.

Russian is basically the lingua Franca in urban areas of the former central Asian SSR's. I imagine it's also fairly common in the former Warsaw Pact.

Compare that to French which is, outside of France, only really used in a few African states, some resort islands, and Quebec.

russia is a slavic language raped by french

german or swedish

>I imagine it's also fairly common in the former Warsaw Pact.
no, only in Belarus and Ukraine
almost no west or south slavs speak russian

French

I've enjoyed learning French

Most of my easter-european friends don't speak russians, ukrainians does speak it as well but I think that's all.
And french is actually spoken in west africa, but also in some asians cities and both in south and north america (french guyana, québec).

Ukrainian or Russian?

French is a language of muslims and black third worlders. It is important now but it has no future unless you want to speak with such "people". The only reason I learned French was because literature and cinema. It's useful for business/tourism/jobs if you are up to it. Time to get a decent level: 2 years.

Russian is the language of the promised land for white people who wants to live comfy (Belarus). It allows you to get into a new world/culture, completely different, to new sources not translated into any other language (or hardly). Time to get a decent level: more than 2 years. 3-5.

From my personal experience.

Anyway, you don't have to choose. You can learn French fast.

>French is a language of muslims and black third worlders
...so is Spanish.

French it has 1 billions speakers, russian only has 250 millions.

I don't know, sometimes, I just learn (or simply read sentences) 'useless' languages for no reason so I can't tell.

hey... we are half white you nigga.

>language

>el mexicANO

Russian, Spanish or german.

French is useless unless you want to go on vacation in central Africa.

I mean it. It may sounds wo so edgy so Sup Forums but I'm far from that, I was being serious.

French is the language of Africans and France is full of muslims and other Africans. Period. It's not banter or bait.

Last time I was in a very touristic place of my city every girl, EVERY, who weared a hijab was speaking in French. Also young students group with black teens speak French too (except one I saw who were speaking German).

You can try to say it's the same than in Spain, but you know it's not true.

Unfortunately.

and german is useful in what situation may i ask??
same goes for russian, spanish will be useful as fuck ill give you that. most of the USA will soon speak spanish, latin america will be growing a lot in the near future etc.

so spanish yeah, the other too are useless shit desu.

Also, if you learn Russian you automatically gain knowledge of about 40-65% of all other Slavic Languges and can learn another one easily or use A latinic based Slav language as entry language for cyrilic moonrunes.

Greek

German for main industrial zone of Europe and 4th reich
Spanish for South american resources and beaner housemaids
Russian for Siberian\Central asian resources

The thing is they're probably better than native fr*gs.

arabic.

French. It's a no brainer. It's both easier and way more useful both globally and just in Europe. With dedicated and regular effort you could become fluent in French within one year as a native Italian speaker while even serveral years of dedicated effort won't make you necessarily fluent in Russian.

>beaner house maids
RUDE.

so you are saying greman for germany thats it? cause it is a fact that the Euro economy will fall in the next years cause you euros cant get enough children, your population is dying.
the only country that will keep being in the top ten will be germany, so thats ok.

russian i dont get it, seems useless as fuck.

when i realized that i should learn any language, i was choosing between the most popular languages. Russian is more popular than french, if based on this, correct choice is russian. But depend where u wanna use it

Germany, Austria, Liechenstein o como se escriba, Luxemburgo, the good part of Swizertland o como se escriba. It's also very close to Dutch and Flamenco. It seems better than French.

>Russian is more popular than french

In what world? I don't know many people who learned Russian as a second/third language.

French is expected to number almost a billion speakers within the next 25 years giving current demographic trends.

thread/

>Russian or German are useful languages