Rey is easily the worst protagonist I've ever seen in an "acclaimed" film...

Rey is easily the worst protagonist I've ever seen in an "acclaimed" film. She's so aggressively boring and her outfit is ass.

It's a female power fantasy.

This franchise isn't for you anymore. It's for the Twilight/Hunger Games crowd now. Disney bought Star Wars for the opportunity to create a lucrative princess saga. Marvel is for the little boys. Star Wars is for the little girls. Manchildren will see either one.

women are funny get over it

This. Rey is just another boring, blank slate that women can project onto. Hell, TFA even reads like a fanfiction.

The self-insert protagonist just wanders around the SW universe, seeing old sights from the old films, meeting and interacting with all the characters and does some Mary Sue bullshit that makes her special.

Bump

You sound like you steal comments from YouTube comment sections. In fact I'm positive you do.

Kek

She can't act

>worst protagonist I've ever seen
>"she's boring and I don't like her costume"

wow strong arguments right there

>

What about Iron Man? Andrew Garfield's spidernam? Ed Norton's Hulk? Ben Affleck's Batman?

Try and describe her character without talking about the plot or her occupation. Shes literally characterless.

Okay.
Rey is a scavenger from Jakkkkkku who's been abandoned by her parents, altought she's waiting for them. However, she's dreaming to get away, she wants to be a hero, a pilot or something big, she simply just doesn't want the life she's got, but the idea of her family coming for her ties her to her planet

fpbp

Yes, but do you need to keep making threads about it on Sup Forums as if it where your personal blog?

Are you illiterate

how come some female power fantasies(eg: red sonja, pippi longstockings) are enjoyable while others(new star wars and ghostbusters) are unwatchable?

You know why

I really don't.

Bump, I want to know the answer as well.

BECAUSE YOU'RE STARING AT THE FACE OF MY WIFE'S SON