Has anyone tried any alex jones supplaments?

has anyone tried any alex jones supplaments?

do they work?

bump for interest

are they supposed to make you smarter?

Bump

ashley did

they are mostly a meme, and the alex jones variety is just an overpriced brand at that.

just your typical white label nootropics supplement.

I've watched some reviews. Most of his stuff is all natural and herbal, so I don't think it's gonna hurt you, but I think it's mostly placebo scam. Even if it was good, I just couldn't live with myself knowing I ordered "brain force" from info wars store. It just makes me cringe thinking about it.

Just from personal experience, this Youngevity.com stuff was great for my 60 year old dad. He takes it once a day and experienced decent weight loss, about 15 pounds. He can now walk roughly 1 mile without being winded whereas before he could only go about 1/2. He experiences less back pain and joint pain.

The product is named: Beyond Tangy Tangerine 2.0.

you're the perfect idiot to which those kind of products are marketed for. Do you wanna get smart? fucking study. it's a placebo scam and I'm 100% sure I could sell you the kind of pills that appear in "limitless" just after I showed you the film. IDIOT!

No, it would not. Only a good diet and active life is going to work

Yes that are great

DNA Force and Super Male Vitality

I have got my new Super Male Vitality and I can feel the power growing within we with each passing day. My vigour is coming back and endurance too.

Please by Super Male Vitality today.

It is an obvious scam, don't fall for it. Do some research on nootropics if you're interested in improving cognition through supplements.

Youngevity totally cured the arthritis pain in my knee.

I used to be able to walk for 2-3 hrs. a day max before I would need to start popping painkillers, and I ate them like candy for a while there.

Started taking the mineral supplements and within about a month, I started catching myself running, even jogging up and down stairs, and I haven't taken any painkillers since except for a headache or something.

Changed my fucking life, I can fucking walk again. So anybody who says, "Oh, it's all snake oil because Alex Jones sells it!"

Fuckin' try it or go fuck yourself.

>$0.85 has been deposited into your account
>Thank you for your contribution on behalf of the Open Society foundation led by George Soros

I only drink water that was filtered with the Alex Jones approved water filter.

yeah dude i got fucking ripped man gonna go try out my new abs on the ladies tonight friggin heck there hard now thanks alex jones you swaggy monster.

Nuclear shills detected.

I bought DNA force but I'm waiting until after I get off DNP before I use it.

That and need to buy a water filter. After yesterday's Turkroack stomping I need some...
>Super Male Vitality

do you watch only alex jones approved media too?

Someone hasn't expanded their brain with harvested pure iodine.

I fucking know someone who works at INFOWARS jej.

Anyway, they have gone through medical tests and are approved. They probably work a little.

Iodine only works when you're in your developmental stages, which can increase your IQ up to 15 points. Unless you're underage, eating 5000% of the recommended daily value won't do you much good.

what are some good ones?

Do people actually buy this snake oil?

Ever since I started drinking pure, cleanly filtered water I've had increased stamina, libido, and muscle mass in general.

You guys don't want to face a real man taking filtered water.

i have, all of them.

changed my life, and improved my taste in music

now i only listen to smashmouth, pic related

They worked 4 me cracker

Yeah, they alright, but you can get same stuff elsewhere. Just look up the constituent ingredients on Examine.com to see what they do, and you can buy sups elsewhere.

Although if you have the buck, INFOWAR supp quality is pretty alright, and the formulations are not too shabby.

Stop advertising this bullshit here shill

Youre a category 6 faggot if you dont think Brainforce from Infowars sounds like something you need to have boiling throughout your veins.

Approved by who?our fda wont even test shit like this.

no

Any sup with "proprietary blend" is garbage.

They could put the listed ingredients in at 1/1000 of what you think your getting and it'd be perfectly legal.

I OD on super male vitality.

fuck you, you fucking leaf faggot.

Dont eat the pills.They wont or cant tell you this but if you crush and snort them the power goes directly into your brain instead of your stomach,where the heightened knowledge and awareness is just blown right out your ass into the atmosphere.Using this technique I actually move objects with my mind and can time travel with little effort.

Summerfag detected

its not marketed to make you smart it just makes you concentrate like a motherfucker
yes I fell for the meme and tried a bottle
yes it worked, no it wasn't as strong as ritalin/vyvanse but at least its natural
would i buy it again? eh, maybe one day if its on sale for really cheap, but I don't really need it

You tell me, just looks at these stunning results

No. If his supplements are supposed to make you so damn healthy, why does Alex Jones look like ten pounds of sausage meat stuffed in a five pound skin?

If I ever want to look redder and more constipated in a month and a half, I'll give it a go.

I have a story about taking one of these

>be me
>Looking to buy some fuel from my boy AJ
>Order online, a little pricey but whatever
>Pills arrive 2-3 weeks later open them up
>Some of them are broken because I was violently shaking the bottle around because I saw a chemtrail
>I took a pill
>Feel a little more alert but desu they seem like over priced caffeine pills
>Go to comic con later that day
>see 2 tards tarding it up in an artist alley making some youtube video or whatever
>I walk over to them to see what's going on
>They speak to me, they seem nice
>Tard number 1 who is fat and brown stands up and starts yelling at me for no fucking reason
>There carer or whoever comes over at me and calls me fat for no reason. Looked her up and down, I'd probably bang her if she didn't have man shoulders, and probably a dick.
>I laugh at her because pills are kicking in and I can feel the fuel
>Tard number 2 who is an old fart and wears glasses comes over and spits at me and runs away
>Security kicks me out of comic con
>Walk back to my car and see 2 males frogs having sexy on the bonnet of my car
>mfw

Is this a fucking joke? InfoWars supplements? Alex Jones would be the first to say that supplements are the illuminati's attempt to mind control you into following the lizard men into Bohemian Grove to enter a stargate and commune with Metatron.

Supplements do nothing for a person with a basically decent diet. Filtered water is good, distilled is better. Have fresh fruit and veggies, locally grown.

If you live on a diet of Dew and pizza pockets then any supplement will help, I suppose.

Jones is disappointing me with this. He's becoming a corporate shill. Sad. He may have always been a little nuts but at least he came across as honest and earnest. No more. He's lost all his credibility, not that he ever had much with me.

fuck you leaf

X2, brain force, super male, vitamin and mineral fusion are all awesome.

You have a spectacular sense of humour. Good job, faggot.

My mom's already dead faggot

>Implying your brain fully matures before 27

Back when the exchange rate was alright I got X2, Brain Force, and Super Male.

X2 was fantastic. I used to have trouble sleeping, but I was gone the first night I had it. However, it is expensive, so I've since changed to another brand.

Brain Force is way to expensive to recommend. One bottle lasts ten days.

Super Male is alright. I noticed some improvement. Lasts a while too.

I smoke pills

I'll be sure to try them out, Alex.

atleast you have dubs

clever

at least get your conspiracy theorists straight, leaf
david icke is the 4th dimensional lizard people guy
alex is the fluoride and chem trails guy

ur rude desu

>tfw they actually are good but everyone thinks they're just a meme
the only bad products are probably the dna force and anthroplex shit
I did the liver clense and shit out a ton of green balls that were sitting in my liver, shit freaked me out
I also take 10,000 IU of vitamin d3 and omega 3
now i understand why alex is always going at 11/10 all the time

>I did the liver clense and shit out a ton of green balls that were sitting in my liver
What.

I got some Brain Force for my mom, and neither of us saw any effect. It also is a laughably small number of capsules for the price.

The Survival Shield X2 changed my life though. Iodine is the manna of the Gods as far as I'm concerned.

You are one to talk fucking newfags and there "cringe" shit they find out on fucking youtube or reddit