Do Eastern European or Slavic women idolize Melania Trump?

Do Eastern European or Slavic women idolize Melania Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-yi-hui-eun-s-nipple-6w4shsl/answers/new.html
youtube.com/watch?v=FsvhcgJGayc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why they have do that?

SALA URANILE!

To podnimi

that's like asking if all Western European women would idolize some French bitch, stop being a fucking retard

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-yi-hui-eun-s-nipple-6w4shsl/answers/new.html

that's hot

Because she is the symbol of every Slavic mail order bride around the world. She is literally living the mail order bride dream. Every Russian and Ukrainian should look up to her or at least be envious of her that she gets to live in a penthouse made out of gold.

Ne treba, hai lezhit.

>tips banana

I think Slavic mail order brides would rather marry a billionaire, get his money, and not have to do anything.

Being a first lady is quite time-consuming and you're under public scrutiny. Only an ambitious woman would like that, and Slavic mail order brides aren't ambitious.

She also gets buckets and buckets of jewelry and gems

I wonder how many secret service agents she fucked during that half year she wouldn't move to the White House...

> Supermodel from any country should look up to her or at least be envious of her that she gets to live in a penthouse made out of gold.

>Her hands are on his thighs
fuuuck

she didn't plan on being the president's wife. She thought she was only going to be a rich man's wife

Precisely.

Kek.

Great post, great thread, have this rare pepe, don't spend it too fast!

Slovenians are Southern European. The country is practically inside Italy.

Eбaть oнa чooткaя милфa

Idk for women, but as a Slavic man - yes I do.

But she speaks like Italian, French and more

t. Mario on vacation

Melania can say
> Bonjour
> Je m'apple Melania

> she is fluent in French hehehehehe

youtube.com/watch?v=FsvhcgJGayc

ONA MOJA! POPUSTIS', KYRGYZTONOMA.

Knowing those languages didn't get those golden ticket balls on her nose. It was English that allowed her to rise to the level of licking Trump taint.

Зiдpiвa хiхiл кaкo дiлa y вic тiм cьoгoднi ?? Як cпipвi Biлiдiмipiчкa Бaндepaвiчкa

Aлe Miя жiнкa iз нaшi хaтi кiзaлa тi пoдiмi цe caлaчкa хiхiл eбaнi вiш eзiк цe тpoхi пiлcькi тpoхi pycькi нa кipiлiцi цe пiздiц пiлнi вaaaaaaaaaхaхaхaхaхaпaaaaaaaaaaaaaaююююююююююююхaaхaхaхaхaхaхaххaхaхaхaхiхiхiхiхiхiхiхiхiхiхiхiх Хaхaхaхaхaхaх дiбiл блiдь

Cлaвa днp i лнp cлaвa нoвapyciя зa вoлю зa cyдьбy зa дoлю ciкa блiдь !!!!!!!! Biчнa cлiвa гepoї нi вeмipaтi нi кiдa oнi тiлiкi y cipi зiмлi лiжaтi i плaкaтi зa cвiю бaткaвiшiнy

isn't she slovenian
i bet she has shitalian genes