Colbert: Ladies and gentlemen, president Donald Drumpf

Colbert: Ladies and gentlemen, president Donald Drumpf

>Audience hisses and boos while stamping their feet in unison. A man in the back shouts "FUCK WHITE PEOPLE!" Colbert points in his direction in acknowledgement. The foot stamps get louder as the croud chants "DUMP DRUMPF DUMP DRUMPF DUMP DRUMPF." Colbert raises his hand and the audience immediately goes silent.

Colbert: is bad.

>Audience erupts into raucous laughter. The stamping is as chaotic as the applause. Hollers and whistles echo along with loud crashes as people fall out of their chairs laughing. Colbert, smile wide, does a spin and takes a bow.

Black guy in the corner: Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww yeah! *plays some notes on a melodica*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rxf8-E2v9og
youtu.be/BH95tvuttaw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>melodica

kek

how will colbert continue when he gets btfo so much on Sup Forums

For real though, does anybody find the black musician occasionally chiming in with a "yes suh mista colbert" a little odd? Feels like something from the 1950s.

Nothing like the smell of mad triggered Sup Forumstards in the morning. Keep up the good work, Colbert.

Trumptards get so triggered by Colbert. Its beautiful to watch. He is the smartest late night host by far.

This meme really upsets the reddit fags on the board.

kek

this. my wife's son and I find it hilarious how triggered the drumpfettes are!

>things children with no jobs post

THESE THREADS ARE NOT GREAT SON

ZMPOPFF

fuck you, cuck. we have to unite against this shill. we cannot allow him to continue mocking our god emperor while going unpunished. PRAISE KEK!

Sooo.....

>reddit pussies complain for days about colbertposting, report all the threads, beg mods for censorship

>p-pol is really triggered now, top kek mirite riddit?

>Hey, did anybody hear that thing Trump said? It was unbelievable and CRAAAAZY. WHOAAAA!!!

These people are shocked and amazed everyday by the same shit

Looking for Plumptf

YOU'RE THROUGH FLAMPF! IT'S OVER FOR YOU DREMF! YOU WON'T EVEN WIN THE PRIMARY DENALD DEMPF.

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""PEOPLE"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

fuck off sthepen

GRRRRRRRR I HATE DRUMPF! HATE HATE HATE!

this but unironically

>tfw i don't give a shit about plumpfy
>i just think colbert's a hack and colbertposting is funny

gl-glompf

>I'm going to make up a completely fictitious scinario involving someone I want to attack, because I'm physically incapable of making an informed argument.

>And then, when someone calls me out on my bullshit, I'm going to tell them to go back to Rdt, because, again, I'm physically incapable of making an informed, articulate argument.

I unironically get some slave vibes from that corner.
>I love it

>I'm mad because people are taking the piss out of me and my reddit friends favorite political pundit.

JUSTPFFF

>"STAWP MAKING FUN OF LIBERALS, YOURE ONLY ALLOWED TO MAKE FUN OF REPUBLICANS"

Libs really are just absolutely seething that the right learned how to use humor, and are now better at it then them

> I have no idea what "taking the piss" actually means, and I literally could not stop myself from using the word "reddit" because there are no other words in my vocabulary

>Making up a fictitious scenario to attack

What did I LITERALLY JUST FUCKING SAY

Jesus CHRIST you people have zero self awareness.

Regardless of the election, it's clear that we are a VERY divided board. A lot of work ahead to heal and mend.

DUMBPY DOODOOORUMBLECRUMPHFY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God Bless

kek

I unironically like Colbert (even though he's not as good as he once was) and think that black musician guy is one of the worst mistakes they made. I think even most liberals and fans of his show agree that the black guy should just shut up and play music for commercial breaks and guests or just be replaced by another nigger who can at least laugh and joke normally from time to time.

Why do you retards think meme shitposting means anyone is angry? The only angry people here are you.

I CAN'T BEAT IT DRUMPH

PMURT
PMURTTTTTTTTTTT PMURTTTTTTTTTTT PMURTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

>the tattoos

>W-WAAAH WAAAH THEY'RE MAKING FUN OF MY REDDIT PRESIDENT

Do it faggot

Ball's in your court, Drumpfy.

Try to catch it with your tiny hands.

BLOMBENKAMPF BTFO
HOW WILL HE EVER RECOVER
BASED COLBERT DOES IT AGAIN

Not gonna lie, former Flompff supporter here, this is hilarious watching him crash and burn, but in all seriousness we can't let this guy have the dumpflear codes.

Has a meme ever triggered reddit more?

ROBALD... GRIIIIIIIMMMMPFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!

We are now under total Sup Forums rule. Textbook fascism. Fuck you, white America. Fuck you, you racist, misogynist pieces of shit. G'night.

NOTHIN LIKE A BIG COCK IN THE ASS, HUH PRUMPF?

>the dumb triggered redditor posting again

saved. This timeline continues to exceed my expectations.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rxf8-E2v9og

In case you think the memes aren't real.

>audience sighs the moment BLOMPF gets mentioned
>big build-up
>Uh you know DRUMPFY likes to suck cock lmao
>audience loses their shit

Man, this is comedy at its finest

WTF I was trying to shill my jewtube channel here like a good goyim and the mods shu down the last thread

Hate me youtu.be/BH95tvuttaw

I've never seen the "I'm not triggered you're the one who's triggered" move used more frequently

CORNHALT KLENK
AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHH
WHY
IT WAS *HER* TURN
FUCK HURST AND FUCK WHYPIPO

based Colbert. Is he secretly /ourgoy/?

Colbert didn't make the tweet on the right.

>singing quitely so your mom and her black bf can't hear you
low energy, high cringe

GLONALD GLOOOOMPPFFF

>YOU LIKE SUCKING DICK HUH, POOFMF? BET YOU LIKE BIG BLACK DICK IN YOUR ASS TOO FAGGOMPF!!!!

Uh... was this really necessary?

SUCK BLACK COCKS FOR MONEY

> I have no idea what "taking the piss" actually means

No wonder you like Colbert

Actually it was so I didn't wake up YOUR mom hahaha got ee

*unstoppable laughter from audience*

Pluck Fonald Goop

Face it. He blew you the fuck out.

wtf i love colbert now

>>I'm going to make up a completely fictitious scinario involving someone I want to attack, because I'm physically incapable of making an informed argument.

Kinda like Trump being Russia and Putins bitch, eh?

Do you leftfags have any self-awareness whatsoever?

He didn't make the one on the left, either. It was some SJW youtube girl. Textbook example of people being massive hypocrites.

Reminds me of that pic of the Hillary supporter with the "it's not rigged, you're just losing" shirt.

>doesn't know what taking the piss means

>LOL HE BLEW YOU THE FUCK OUT!

Idiot.

DHAHNAUAULDEH

GJAH

DAHTURUPHMPH

this is terrible
delete your channel

t. btfo loser

why do you guys keep posting these

Dare I say it, but is this Aussie /ourguy/

/t/v does not tolerate homophobia. Please stop Colbertposting immediately.

>hurr hurr I was only pretending to be retarded

fuck off, retard.

>Literally "delet this"

I already deleted it twice before though so just wait a few weeks

it's actually a trope that goes all the way back to blackface minstrelsy

holy shit

COCK LOVING FAGGOT BRUMPT

>democracy is complete fascism
I wanna hate fuck that feminist idiot so bad

hehehe
scared of people knowing you enjoy a massive dong in your boy pucci frimpong chong?
you little bitch boy faggot

BLOOOOOOOOMPF

kek leftists non-stop crying since the election is the best thing to ever happen.

>mfw the memes are actually real
fucking amerifats

Not. My. President.

That's true, but the tranny joke tweet he made in 2009 is real.

NIGEL DRUMPFBERRY TALKS LIKE A FAG AND HIS SHIT IS RETARDED

>Do you leftfags have any self-awareness whatsoever?

look at this thread. they have none whatsoever

I hate this faggot

The part about the guy saying "FUCK WHITE PEOPLE" is totally made up. Of course Colbert's routine is anti-Trump, but it has nothing to do with race and no-one thinks is does except over-sensitive white nationalists.

>Leftists like Colbert are unintentionally creating a more tolerant and inclusive right through their own bigotry

DOOBERT DRUNK IS A POOFTER

Everything about the lefts platform is anti-white.

kys

These scenarios are always made up jokes. There was a real episode where Colbert kept drawing attention to a guy in the audience who admitted he voted for Trump a couple months ago though.

DONALD LIKES ANAL

BROWN DONGS UP TRUMP'S BUTT

the fuck is a melodica?

ONONDAGA OGOLALA HURON WYANDOT ANGOLA MISTUBISHI!

Oh wow, it's even worse than I thought.

a little metallic wind instrument

The retarded little mouth piano Colbert's house slave plays

BAHNEL BRAAAPPF

this is some black mirror tier shit
what the fuck america