Rate my drawing Sup Forums

rate my drawing Sup Forums

Actually nice.Is that maddy?

STOP TRACING PHOTOS YOU ABSOLUTE DISGRACE OF AN "ARTIST"
KYS!

Why is there a c-section scar on her tummy?

Stop tracing shit

keep it up david!

15/18

Her nose didn't turn out so well

Yeah keep it up David, keep it up and soon you'll find someone putting a bullet in your fucking head. Keep it up! Nice deviantart btw, hope you always use a VPN!

How many pedos are on this board? I have no fucking idea who this chick is.

Nigga she's like 17

>underage

Called the cyber police, they're on their way.

WHAT THE FUCK DOES ANY OF THIS HAVE TO DO WITH TELEVISION OR FILM?

what crime is david committing?

Post this on /ic/. I wanna see you get torn a new asshole.

In addition to being a pedo degnerate you're a tarcer too

Lots of pedos, mostly american

How many dicks has David had in his mouth? Why are we asking random questions?

tracing is legit way to either improve or achieve faster finished works, retard.

no rules, just tools.

You ever been on /ic/? Loli is NOT allowed there.

She's on a tv show or something, henceforth this belongs to Sup Forums

you tell em david!

What do you think of MY drawing?

What tv show? Besides this thread has nothing to do with that show, stop spamming this shit you cocksucker.

>She's on a tv show or something

If you can't even say what show she's on then don't respond

do you even know what tracing is? Sorry to break it to you, but many proffessionals do it. The only thing that matters is the final result, no how did you get there.

Also I love how primenova's insta has one of those uber amateurish david's abominations.

Are you responding to the wrong person? I asked what you think of MY drawing. This one here it's mine, what do you think?

nice i like it
rate mine

REEEEEEEE WTF DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH Sup Forums - TELEVISION AND FILM OMG MODS MODS MOMMY HELP

woah lol are you on your period lol?

See, whoever you were talking to before, wasn't me. I just thought I'd try that tracing technique you're so fond of. No rules, just tools. So what do you think of the final result? Cause that's all that matters, right? So what do you think of my final result? Did I nail it? Rate my fucking drawing, that's what this thread is right? You love this shit, right? How many thousands of shitty "rate my drawing" threads have been spammed here? YOU LOVE THIS.

thats spike lee and spike lees oldboy 2013
pls don't be mean

>tracing is legit way to improve
Yes user, all the art schools make you trace photos to "improve". Jesus, just kys. Tracing is a horrible practice that teaches you shit habbits.

They do it to save time because they're on the clock. No artist in their right mind would trace shit in his personal works. Why would you do that.
>The only thing that matters is the final result
No it's not, the only thing that matter is how much you can do with your art. If you're a tracing retard, all you can do is copy photos. You'll never learn the skills to draw from imagination if you're a tracer. So just kys