Tfw lose will to study

>tfw lose will to study

youre a disgrace to your whole country

I'd lose the will to study too if I had to do that for 12 hours every day.

I even don’t study 30 minuets

DISHONOUR!
ONLY A!
B IS FOR BEATING!
C IS FOR CUTTING!
D IS FOR DEATH!
F IS FOR FAMILY DOES NOT KNOW YOU ANYMORE!

NOW STUDY NOW!

take a break, walk a a bit, get some fresh air.
Find time to do nothing.

Then later look at what you have to study and divide it in essentials vs less important stuff. Do the most important bits, and see if it makes sense to you. Then build on that.

Always remember to take brakes.

I always take a break

koreans take 6hour breaks from study every night that is plenty

actually if that's the issue, then try to mute out distractions, turn off tv, shut wifi etc and make a work schedule for the week(that isnt overkill, since your just trying to upgrade from 30 min).

I know that feel.

>tfw spent the last two weeks doing nothing

I always do shitposting, Messenger and other meaningless thing instead of study..

Make schedule, say the next 3-4 hours everyday i am only focusing on work, from this time to this time.
Then everytime you feel the need to do something else, stare at the wall for 10-20 s without thinking about anything. Works for me.

Okay thank u

I hate studying so much

>subhuman gook can't control himself

>tfw lose will to breathe

studying can be fun
but only when you can learn more and understand subjects faster then your peers with less effort
else it becomes tedious

tfw have a 15 page paper due in 3 days and i havent even read the 200 page book i need to even start writting

this desu, nothing motivates me better then feeling like a big fish in a small pond.

you can do it croatbro i believe in you
just remind yourself who you are studying for no one but yourself

I'm guessing the guy is already good at his lectures, he's studying enough, but underestimates himself because of his minor distractions. How else can he write in English this comfortably if he never studies?

by shitposting and lurking Sup Forums instead of studying

i always try to remember stuff like this but there are moments when i just dont care
but it is nice for someone to remind you once in a while, thx man

Nah, you need basic grammar skills, to begin with. Especially if your native language is not an Indo-European language. After having intermediate grammar skills, you can build upon that on the internet.

nice get

Are they compliments?? Haha thank u

Sned boipuss

what are you studying

>studying is so hard
>I can't recall information even though my brain registers every piece of information I read instantly and keeps it stored until I die

English, Accounting