Welp

Welp

I'm going to kill myself.

I've been Sup Forums for the last 4 years or so, and am over this shit and life in general.

My cunt wife has gained literally 100 pounds.

Disgusting

Life sucks

Give me a live stream site, and quads says how I do it.

water poisoning

Bad digits

Toaster in a tub bait fag

electrocution

Nice dubs, but I don't have a toaster.

Fucking punch yourself in the face and go to bed you pussy. If you don't have to the balls to wake up the next day you need a better excuse.

spray raid in your mouth

Mass nigger shooting and then death by cop.

Suicide bomb the dnc wearing full Muslim garb

I would ask you to fight on for our cause, but you seem to be past that you fucking pussy.
So go out like the chicken shit you are and die in your garage with the engine running after getting too drunk to give a fuck.
Or be a man. Life sucks, deal with it. Make a fucking change, you live in America damn it.

have a weapon? if so, shoot self

can stream on hitbox

Knife to gut sudoku style

dont do it

This

Make your wife great again

Don't quit you dumb faggot, start working out and make her go with you. If you're not man enough to keep her in check she has no reason to be a woman.

Dont do it?

100% this

rollin for this

Divorce your wife, move to the woods.

You dumb faggot, make your wife go to the gym with you. If you're too much of a pussy to control her she has no man to look good for.

Why not divorce her and get the last laugh when she realizes no man is going to be interested in a landwhale divorcee

Vote for Trump first, you fucking gay.

re rolling

Spend the next week converting to Islam brother. Let Allah's grace (PBUH) wash over you, and you shall find your life force renewed.

And if worst comes to worst, you can go on a rampage after, and give us a good happening.

Helium

Bleach

I recommend a divorce, then fuck off and buy a cabin in the woods. Shit is restful like you wouldn't believe. If you still feel like eating a gun in a year's time, go for it.

Yesssssssss

Rerolling for trips

This Thread is now being monitored by Stasi & Gestapo.

Become a feeder, make your wife go boom. Sell videos of her living like a pig.

Old age.

Quads!! You just don't want to do it!
hang yourself while masterbating and huffing silver spray paint

Head to the nearest Protestant or Catholic church and become friends with your local pastor. He'll show you the way to the right path away. We need more soldiers to fight the niggers. It'd be selfish to kill yourself over some ham planet. That or get pissed in her face about weight.

Just fucking leave her and move to another country if necessary. If life looks hopeless, CHANGE IT UP!

Man quads is ages away

I've tried but she's legit lazy as fuck. It makes me sick because every day brings another excuse. Disgusting.

Shooting spree
(Just kidding FBI)
((But check these quads))

You stupid faggot, make your wife go to the gym with you. If you're too much of a pussy to control her she has no man to look good for.

just leave your fat wife, change your name, work on writing speeches and your speaking abilities. become hitler.

Dick in socket

Kill the j00s until you get killded and die

Do you have kids with your wife?

Do you make more money than her?

OD and cut off your dick. A true Sup Forums classic.

Blow up DNC

death by telling your wife to sit on your face

You got a job for a real estate fag?

All I know how to do in life is screw people on real estate deals.

I am not a jew, but only technically

Suicide is for cowards and faggots. Because you have nothing left to live for its time for you to dedicate your remaining life to sacrificing for the american people.

Dedicate your life to killing George Soros or even better, a Rothschild and go out in a blaze of glory.

Overdose on weed

Steering clear of this FBI sting operation...

YES

You're going to kill yourself before the Trump presidency? If not shill, listen: there's more than one woman out there, and nothing thins or involuntarily excites a girl like the idea that her man can leave tomorrow.

So close.

Your suffering isn't over.

You must endure till your natural end.

why is it that killing myself seems like a totally reasonable and viable option but whenever someone else expresses suicidal intentions I feel an overwhelming urge to tell them not to?

Take as many non-whites with you as you can. Doesn't matter how.

join the french foreign legion

I'm gonna smoke a little grass, hopefully life will look less nightmarish.

I haven't had sex (with my wife) in two years man.

Life fucknig sucks

Kelli demands nudes of your fat wife.

Living out the rest of your life is suicide in itself user.

confirmed

they will even give you new identity, passport, name

daviduke is run for senat!
daviduke save u!!!
is ok

Whelp, there you go, user! Hope you enjoy learning French.

Wait to vote for Trump at least

Blow up a mosque

Rolling for old age.

God bless OP.

dubs says you suck it up and fuck your fat wife tonight and take her fat ass to dinner tomorrow.

If 4s you tell her suck your dick in the morning. Don't ask, you tell her to suck your cock.

I will senpai, I think we get our absentee ballots in FL soon.

I just want to die

you will become a gayboy bug chaser and fly to San Francisco(assuming you are not already there) to fuck your way to the void

Love and vote for Bernie :^)

Don't disappoint The Donald by killing yourself before you can vote for him user.

Have an affair

Kill yourself and suicide note says you killed yourself to make up for the white priviledge you've been given your entire life

Also praise allah

Don't you dare harm yourself. The world is
literally tearing itself apart right now. Reality
will paradigm shift and if anything- in the future
you'll be longing for the boring slowness of
today.

Also there will be food shortages so your wife
will lose weight.

stop being a faggot, accept nihilism and sit back and watch the world burn, leave your fat wife, enjoy life.

Fly a biplane into that box in Mecca.

POST PIC

>Not staying alive long enough to vote for Trump
Your pathetic soul will be haunted for all of eternity if you do such a thing. I don't give a fuck how much pain you're in you have to vote for the God Emperor

D O I T

Sounds like a good idea until the guilt overwhelms you.

t. I fucked like 5 women in the last 6 months

Fuck sake though scrub your computer and don't mention /pol to anyone.

You're going to live and die of old age.
When you're 80 years old you'll remember this and laugh.

Kek wills.

DO IT FAGGOT

How is that supposed to convince him not to kill himself?

roll for this

>Killing yourself

>Not at least akbaring soros

Fucking Faggot.

ooooo, sorry, sorry, a second too late

>Haven't had sex with wife in two years

100% guaranteed she's getting Blacked. Women don't just lose their sex drive and abstain for two years upon putting weight no matter how much it is.

And niggers love fat white women.

Dont kill self man wtf, go after BLM or hil.....

>his ID has CUM in it

>NO WAIT!!!
>Don't kill yourself OP
>I know things seem bad now
>But in the future things will be worse than you can even imagine.
>You gotta hold on to see that shit

Sup Forums

You have to wait like the rest of us.

Just move to a nice poor country where most people speak English and love Americans, start a business of your own selling vacation homes or whatever. Marry one or more local girl(s) who will treat you like a king.

That's what I would do.

OP, you heard the man.

off by one ;__;

Drinc ciment

She's a spic