Redpill me on this one, Sup Forums

Redpill me on this one, Sup Forums.

It reeks of false flag

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/north-miami-police-shooting-officer-who-shot-unarmed-caregiver-charles-kinsey-joanthan-aledda/
youtube.com/watch?v=F-F9ax6iJmY
youtu.be/0K2-NEo3NVU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I gotta say, even i am buying the agenda on this one.

cop was more retarded than guy with autism
darkie actually din du nuffin
/thread

The redpill is that Sup Forums will become the biggest bootlickers of all times so long as the person is black.

Pretty much this.

But don't thread yourself you autist.

But didn't the guy not die? It's just too convenient, this "tragedy" distracts the black lives splatter coons from the cops killed in Dallas and baton rouge, the chimpouts in London, the shooting in Munich, the endless terror attacks in France. They refuse to admit their shit stinks

It's not a false flag, it's just the occasional bad judgment that will always happen; the cop fucked up, I'll admit that. He needs to have an appropriate punishment taken against him. The problem here is that they're taking events that don't happen very often and blasting them all over the news.

The news is the real problem, and social media too. They take events that maybe happen once a year tops and make everyone believe that they're commonplace occurrences. When you have over three hundred million people in a country, bad shit is going to happen no matter how hard you try to stop it. The major irony here is that the same people saying this is a common event that people need to pay attention to are the same ones who say "who cares about Islamic terrorism? You're more likely to be killed by lightning"

The cops were wrong here

Okay listen to me, everyone.

Autistic kid had a toy truck. The truck trailer was shiny. The autist was holding it in his hand like a gun.

Police had received a report that there was someone threatening to kill themselves.

Police deem autistic guy a threat because he isn't responding to commands, they shoot at him, but his flailing about makes them miss and hit the black man.

Stop spreading bullshit that they targeted the black man. Watch the goddamn video clips.

Yeah right, is not like they are trained to aim property or anything

>actually defending this

Holy shit are yanks cucked.

They shot him in the leg, his legs were closest to the autist.

Seriously, are you this fucking stupid, or just trolling? I hope it's the latter.

This was clearly police brutality.

I would protest this one, but, all the other ones are bullshit.

Cop should be charged with murder. No excuse, he was no threat to the officer at all.

I thought nobody died

This.

You're all fucking cucks if you're actually siding with the BLM terrorist organization on this.

Autist was being violent.

Autist had "object" in his hand.

Cop meant to shoot the autist.

there is legitimately a cop issue in the states, and even up here in canada with the VPD, the truth is some cops are full retard and use excessive force, and get away with it, but the 3 niggers that were shot prior to this are bad examples because they were resisting arrest and provoking violence.

the cop who shot this guy deserves to be crucified.

I really don't care about defending this, but a very big part of me is actually racist and wants to just say "big fucking deal, who cares."

Besides, the dude didn't die. It's a shame though because the media will ignore literally every black crime for the next 6 months, for that fact alone, I cannot ignore the convenience of this situation.

tl;dr: cops are retarded, need to learn how to shoot

Where is proofs?

Accidents happen

> Deserves to be crucified
You're fucking stupid.
They called about a gun, you could see something in the autists hands as he was screaming incoherently with the nig by his side.

Anyone walking on to that scene without 20/20 hindsight would've easily mistaken it for a hostage situation. We shouldn't crucify anyone just for misreading a situation.

We don't know all the facts. The person recording thought nothing was going to happen, so he stopped recording. He didn't cover the shooting.

We only have one side, the victim's. We don't know the full story.

Entirely possible the police over reacted. Who knows.

Shut the fuck up dixieshit. You assholes are the worst.

>this guy is threatening to kill himself, what do we do?
>idk I guess we'll shoot him if he tries to do it

Admit it our law enforcement is completely inept

The police department should call up the Cincinnati police. Their handling of the fatal shooting of Samuel Dubose and trial of the clearly at fault officer in a quick, extremely public, and orderly fashion is pretty much the textbook way to handle this so that the media can't spin it for a weeks and incite violence within the community.

America lets C student tards become cops, unlike other countries where it actually requires real credentials

> t. cowaduty pro
Shooting under stress at a distance is extremely difficult faggot. I'd like to see you do a standing unsupported shot and get bullseyes at 50 yds with adrenaline shakes.

attempted murder

It isn't, some policemen are just dumbasses who shouldn't wear the plaque, as simple as that.

If the cops seriously thought the toy truck was a gun why not just use binoculars or a sniper scope to find out if it was a toy truck or a gun to prevent shooting? like wtf

The black guy was surrendering next to him so that probably thought he was a hostage, in which case killing the suicidal autist before he kills the hostage is the right call.

>nigger didn't die
>already in talks for settlement
>cop likely fired

the point of shooting him wasn't for his protection, it was for everyone else's protection.

The shooter was a SWAT team dude. You cannot convince me his aim was that bad.

Just because niggers are violent doesn't mean Yank cops aren't incompetent retards

Why the fuck would a beat cop be carrying a fucking sniper scope? Or binoculars?
Police departments are already severely under funded, they're not carrying kits of worthless crap 24/7.

Yeah, but he might've been trying to. Reality is you don't know.

>worthless crap
>being able to identify if an object actually is a weapon from a distance without being in any form of danger

yeah ok

> What is adrenaline?
> What is windage?
> What is a poorly calibrated sight?

> Implying this would get used more than once a decade
99% of the time a cop sees a gun, it's going to be right in front of him. They don't need fucking binoculars you fucking moron.

when your job is to read situations and you fuck that up this badly, yea its your fault. I'm on the cops sides for all the other incidents that have been reported in the last few months, but this one is just ridiculous, and I say that because he didn't even shoot at the retard, he shot the guy with his hands in the air.

If more blacks didn't resist like this guy and the cops fuck up the tide would turn in their favor. That will never happen however.

There is a problem but it's from improper training making police officers incredibly jumpy not because of race like every retard wants to claim it is.

Its not anything. The cop simply had a negligent discharge of his weapon because he is a dump boot.

How? He falsely got himself falsely shot by false cops?
Better up your anti-psych meds, your paranoia is getting out of control.

Yeah, yeah, if the situation was what they thought it was, and they acted differently, the headline would just be "retarded cops provoke autistic man into shooting innocent black man"

They treat every situation that possibly threatens a life with the utmost gravity. It's not they're fault that they read this ONE situation wrong, when this approach had obviously worked for the years they've been doing this previously.

And the cop already said it was a missed shot. If you weren't such a cuck and have actually handled guns you'd realize real life isn't Call of Duty and people miss all the fucking time.

Wow, Sup Forums is literally a bunch of cucks.

>"YESSIR OFFICER! I'LL DO WHATEVER YOU SAY OFFICER! PLEASE SHOOT ME! YOU'RE ALWAYS RIGHT YA'KNOW!"

Literal faggot tier. Fucking traitor scum. Day of the rope.

> Be you
> Be a nigger
> Jump at the chance to chimp out at a public servant just doing his job like always
> End your statement with le ebin rope maymay so no one suspects you're a nig

>american police responding to suicidal man

It's to protect bystanders you fucking retard.

Sorry, I don't speak cuck. Next time an officer says to suck his cock, you better open up wide faggot.

>>Indian Britbong on Holiday
>>Insults yanks, which to the rest of the world refers to all Americans, despite the cries of dixieniggers who want to be special snowflakes
>S-shut the fuck up dixieshit.

Okay, nigger, why don't you teach me?

It reeks of false flag because in this staged attack (if that's what it is) niggers now have "evidence" that cops will shoot for no reason

> Ayoo fux da police muh fugga bix noood free my nigguh raekwondius he dindu nuffin fuggin racist ass cracker cops

He was in the possession of an assault truck, they were banned after Nice.

nigger was told to get on his stomach but noooo never gotta comply... gotta half ass comply and then complain later

>Get call of man on the street with a gun threatening to kill
>Arrive on scene, black guy and autist fitting the description
>Order both to get on the ground and hands up, literally inches away from each other
>Black obeys, autist continues to flair arms
>Autist continues to disobey orders, officer continues to feel his life threatened
>Give final warning then shoot three times at the autist
>One shot misses and hits the black inches away
>Both are handcuffed, the situation is safe and the case cleared
>Black guy in full health and now awaiting a settlement

If anyone really things this is some kind of proof that cops are trigger happy or racist, they either spend their time blowing niggers in prison or they are literally mentally retarded.

Shooter was Hispanic (diversity hire)
He was aiming for the autistic kid and missed
A fucking SWAT member
cbsnews.com/news/north-miami-police-shooting-officer-who-shot-unarmed-caregiver-charles-kinsey-joanthan-aledda/

The "problem" is diversity hires

that lazy eye says it all.

Cop got lucky that he didn't kill the retard, because that was who he was aiming at.

Why? He would have been completely justified. As it should be.

But he actually didn't do anything.
>he wuz a gud cop, he dindu nuffin.
Your right that it proves nothing about police discrimination but he shot three time at an autist while there was someone "inches" away. He was either trigger happy or retarded.

Sometimes a truck is a weapon

I've never seen a man try to comply with the police more than this guy did. There is no excuse.

>negligent discharge
>3 shots
youtube.com/watch?v=F-F9ax6iJmY

Who resisted?
The black guy was completely cooperating. The one that wasn't was fucking retarded. And even still he was hardly hostile. Cop overreacting and did what most cops tend to do now.....shoot first and ask questions later.

According to the police captain, the SWAT officer was trying to neutralize the disabled man. Shooting a gun is NOT LIKE CALL OF DUTY. You have to take into consideration wind velocity and humidity when target shooting. It was an honest miss.

He fired 3 shots.....that shit will not fly. He tried to kill that autistic fuck, and basically got lucky that he didn't.

Congraaaaaatulations black lives matter...
Your message of kill the cops now has generated so much fear amoungst tthem that now you have created the type of police officer you so despise. A while ago it was just a few racist officers, now, its almost ALL of em. the police are scared because you have created a problem so of fucking course now you can point to the police and say "SEE WHITEYY WE TOLD YALL THEY WUZ TE PROBLMS" I went into a restaurant today and there were 5 police officers standing around waiting for their meal. I thought to myself, maybe I can buy them a couple cookies or something for the road. So I go to the counter and buy a buy some M&M cookies and walk up to one of them with the bag in hand. Wanna know what he did? As I was walking he looked a bit agitated towards me and moved his hand towards his holster. I gave him the bag and he told me that he appreciated what I did as not many people respect them any more. What happened to the times were the citizens and the police had a respectable relationship towards each other were both parties would say hi to eachother on the street. Now its just "AM I BEIN DETARNED OFFICAH???" Fucking degenerates...
>tldr black people made cops scared and now they have a case to point to again

Even though he loudly announced he was his caretaker?

Fuck off.

This cop was a fucking retarded diversity hire and should be fire and prosecuted for lying about what happened in his report But let's not pretend cops don't have a legitimate fear of an armed populous
youtu.be/0K2-NEo3NVU

youtu.be/0K2-NEo3NVU

The only unjustified shooting I've seen this year

Okay, but I would say that he was trigger happy. He had already deemed the autist a threat and was not going to start letting get up and walk when he had already told him to get on the ground. What else was supposed to do?

I don't see a problem here.

You mean despite the caretaker completely tells the officer what is happening?

Will zim zam the flim flam get a sidekick in his marvel movie? Dubs decides nickname.

Yeah this cop fucked up by but of course they twist it that he was aiming for the black guy.

He had what looked like a gun and was acting erratically. You think you can identify the difference between a friendly autist and a bipolar killer when the guy is yelling in a voice full of rage 50 yards away?

The cop was farther away than the camera man and claims he did not hear him say that

He lived ;)

Okay, lets concede that this one was actual police misconduct. That brings our total of confirmed instances of police misconduct up to 1. Note, this misconduct isnt even clearly racially motivated, its just misconduct.

We are still so far away from establishing systemic racially motivated police brutality.

> Implying they could hear him
He was 50 fucking yards away yelling at the sky like a fucking moron. Of course they wouldn't have heard anything except the angry incoherent yelling from the autist and mumbling from the nig.

It does not matter what a person tell the officer. People can lie, and it can get the officer killed. He can not read minds or look them up and confirm their story. You follow orders, and wait until the situation us defused. Then at the proper location things can get cleared up. One person not complying to orders and fairing their arms when a call is out with a man with a gun is not going to defuse the situation.

hate to break this one to you, unless you've been somewhere you're used to loud sudden noises you're going to jerk when you hear a loud unexpected noise.

Problem in america is most cops aren't trained very well. Especially when it comes to identifying mental handicaps and dealing with them.
My neighbor is autistic and has a sticker on his windshield on the drivers side that says the driver is autistic and may not comply with commands. It's a safety measure to make sure he doesn't get BTFO by some cop for not listening.

I blame diversity hires
This guy lied on his police report and should be punished for this
I don't for one second fall for the "he shot hi because he was black" bullshit

> Let's concede this one was actual police misconduct
But you can't, because it fucking wasn't

>cops aren't trained very well
Problem with this is.. This guy was fucking SWAT I'd like to think SWAT members are a little better trained than your average beat cop

Then why did he lie on his report?

Can you imagine what this story would have been like if he actually hit the retarded guy and killed him? It would have been the most hilarious thing in the news for a long time.

spics are actually racists though
it could've been that

Dog, it was a rhetorical concession.

I swear, is four chan getting dumber? It totally seems like Sup Forums is dumber.

Anyway, how wasnt this one misconduct? I sincerely dont know. From the news, Im lead to believe that a guy was laying down in the street with his hands up, and a police officer just shot him. I presume I am uninformed. What actually happened?

>those screams

They said Zimmerman was a racist too
Which he was far from it

Of anything made this guy a "racist" it was dealing with niggers every day but then again.... He's fucking swat not a beat cop

thanks op i didnt study this shooting yet. so youre telling me a cop observed what looked like a kidnapping/human trafficking event?
standard procedure is incapacitate such a threat even if suspect appears compliant after beinf caught.

thanks officer! now if only sjw blm would focus on human trafficking...

Hispanics are religious and race is in the bible.