Why WONT NE1 Listen to MEEE about how much I HATE DUNILD DRUMMMPH

Why WONT NE1 Listen to MEEE about how much I HATE DUNILD DRUMMMPH

Other urls found in this thread:

vox.com/identities/2017/5/2/15515066/stephen-colbert-trump-putin-homophobia-late-show
tmz.com/2017/05/02/stephen-colbert-homophobic-donald-trump-cock-joke-putin/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

mods sticky this

mods pls halp

HAHAHAHAHA NURMPHT IS ORANGE
NO ONE'S EVER SAID THAT HAHAHAHA

DRUMPO WAS SUCKING PUTIN'S PISS ROD HA HA HA HE'S A HOMOSEXUAL FOLKS

BALLOOMPF HAS AIDS FROM ALL THE GAY SEXUAL ACTIVITY HA HA HA HA

HOW DARE YOU TAKE THE PISS OUT OF MY FAVORITE POLITICAL PUNDIT Sup Forums!!!

SPITODINKO FLAFOLEF

COCKHOLSTER*AUDIENCEGASP*COCKHOLSTER*AUDIENCEGASP*COCKHOLSTER*AUDIENCEGASP*COCKHOLSTER*AUDIENCEGASP*COCKHOLSTER*AUDIENCEGASP*COCKHOLSTER*AUDIENCEGASP*COCKHOLSTER*AUDIENCEGASP*COCKHOLSTER*AUDIENCEGASP*COCKHOLSTER*AUDIENCEGASP*COCKHOLSTER*AUDIENCEGASP*COCKHOLSTER*AUDIENCEGASP*COCKHOLSTER*AUDIENCEGASP*COCKHOLSTER*AUDIENCEGASP*COCKHOLSTER*AUDIENCEGASP*COCKHOLSTER*AUDIENCEGASP*COCKHOLSTER*AUDIENCEGASP*COCKHOLSTER*AUDIENCEGASP*COCKHOLSTER*AUDIENCEGASP*COCKHOLSTER*AUDIENCEGASP*COCKHOLSTER*AUDIENCEGASP*COCKHOLSTER*AUDIENCEGASP*COCKHOLSTER*AUDIENCEGASP*COCKHOLSTER*AUDIENCEGASP*COCKHOLSTER*AUDIENCEGASP*COCKHOLSTER*AUDIENCEGASP*COCKHOLSTER*AUDIENCEGASP*COCKHOLSTER*AUDIENCEGASP*COCKHOLSTER*AUDIENCEGASP*COCKHOLSTER*AUDIENCEGASP*COCKHOLSTER*AUDIENCEGASP*COCKHOLSTER*AUDIENCEGASP*COCKHOLSTER*AUDIENCEGASP*COCKHOLSTER*AUDIENCEGASP*COCKHOLSTER*AUDIENCEGASP*COCKHOLSTER*AUDIENCEGASP*COCKHOLSTER*AUDIENCEGASP*COCKHOLSTER*AUDIENCEGASP*COCKHOLSTER*AUDIENCEGASP*COCKHOLSTER*AUDIENCEGASP*COCKHOLSTER*AUDIENCEGASP*COCKHOLSTER*AUDIENCEGASP*COCKHOLSTER*AUDIENCEGASP*COCKHOLSTER*AUDIENCEGASP*COCKHOLSTER*AUDIENCEGASP*COCKHOLSTER*AUDIENCEGASP*COCKHOLSTER*AUDIENCEGASP*COCKHOLSTER*AUDIENCEGASP*COCKHOLSTER*AUDIENCEGASP*COCKHOLSTER*AUDIENCEGASP*

But his ratings are through the roof.

our ratings are through the roof Morty. The roof Morty.

Wasn't pretending to be offended at innocuous jokes supposed to be a liberal thing?

Lefties need a safe space to cry about BLOMPF

>making fun of
>being offended
people are taking the piss with colbert and the reddit tourists are fuming at this

>Trump is Putin's cockholster

Uhhh... Since when is homophobia funny nowadays.

t. gay, it's offensive. Libcucks continue to dismantle their own party.

so what's up with that bugchaser Drumpf sucking random cocks at russian gas stations? doesn't he know that AIDS is bad for America?

compared to the other democrat shill late night hosts, he is through the roof!

Except his ratings are skyrocketing, Sup Forumstard. Try again honey. XP

The AIDS medications DANALD

that's why it's funny that he made "offensive" gay jokes because libshits only get fake angry at jokes if they don't like the person saying it

this

what a homophobe wtf i hate colbert now

This meme was funny when Colbert was an absurdist multidimensional deity, now it's just butthurt

>vox.com/identities/2017/5/2/15515066/stephen-colbert-trump-putin-homophobia-late-show

>Sup Forums is going to meme colbert off the air

Sorry Colbert, we are in season 6 now, you are not the main villain anymore and has since then lost your multidimensional lovecraftian powers

YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE MY TRUE FORM CORNDOG BLAMPF

That's pretty creepy

scared crumpf?
hehehe
fucking faggot
weinald xomp btfo

BLORPF LOVES GAY VEINY RUSSIAN SHIT DICKS

Isn't he number one in the ratings?

This is why this forced meme is bad. Dude is probably hoping for 8 years of trump

>butthurt

MOOOODS DELETE THIS THREAD

>tmz.com/2017/05/02/stephen-colbert-homophobic-donald-trump-cock-joke-putin/

Libcucks in the comments section denying that the comment is homophobic. Even after Trump is elected, they still think they can control reality and decide what things other people say mean. A never ending trainwreck. God bless Trump.

I CAN'T BEAT IT

Hey everyone look under your seats, it's dogald grimpt licking your asshole!

>all this straightsplaining
>"it's not homophobic because..." - cis hetero white person

smdh

Fuck, I'm legit triggered by that.

What was the joke?

THAT GUY IS A REAL JERK

nobody said leftists had good taste.

You're the one acting like a cuck here, it's a joke. Get a sense of humor, crybaby.

Freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom from hurt feelings.

Someone put him out of his misery.

BOOM
BIG REVEAL
I TURNED MYSELF INTO A PICKLE DRUMPFTY I TURNED MYSELF INTO A PICKLEEEEE
>john oliver walks in
"where is my dildo?? oh i guess this will do"
>grabs pickle colbert who is yelling "GRUAMMPPFFD" and leaves

Lol!