Post real-life cyberpunk from your cunt

Post real-life cyberpunk from your cunt

Other urls found in this thread:

thestar.com.my/metro/community/2016/02/12/towering-plans-for-kampung-baru-skyscrapers-and-pocket-parks-among-highlights-of-townships-facelift/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nothing cyber about skyscrapers

a-e-s-t-h-e-t-i-c-s

It does not remind my of cyberpunk.

If anything I think about wizard who lives alone in the tower and do his experiments.

so cyberpunk is basically shitholes and modern life in the same region?

Not modern, high tech

Cyberpunk is low lifes with high tech buildings as background

I tried finding something futuristic here, but we are behind the times aesthethically.

It looks really interesting regardless

lol is this a projector?

yep first time I see interesting g*rman architecture.

Something like this?

this district has the largest chinese population in Seoul
even local koreans don't really go in there

Not necessarily buildings

the last time something interesting in Greece was build is over 3000 years ago

Is there rural cyberpunk?
The cities were always more interesting then the places that feed them when it comes to the future I guess.

No way this is real life

well it says 2070 at the bottom

Why Russians get totally naked outside?

I know what you mean, but I'm not really sure if this one qualifies.
>Maradona ti odio
kek

Not my cunt

aesthetical af

>Krupp
Did this guys make big guns in ww2?

yep, now elevators that can turn sidewarts are their thing, so they build a huge testing tower in some bumfuck village. Also that looks so fantastical, the chinese are already there I guess.

Looks like someone started to build a house in Fallout 4, but stopped shortly after. kek

More like 500.
At least for us it's a problem of monetary resources, not mental resources.

moar of china

Same village, sadly Kuala Lumpur city council hates rural village right next to their glass towers.
thestar.com.my/metro/community/2016/02/12/towering-plans-for-kampung-baru-skyscrapers-and-pocket-parks-among-highlights-of-townships-facelift/

Your pics are too life-affirming

>brags about his mental recources
>doesn't have mental capacity to earn money
>shitposts on Sup Forums
MUH SIDES

Kampung Baru area of Kuala Lumpur was where our nationalist movement to gain independence was born so it was protected from the modern march of the city but historical significance can only protect it for a limited time.
I live in the state capital which is a 200k city right in the middle of 70x40km rectangle of rice fields feeding the rest of the country so its easy to find older wooden houses just several km from city centre since the late sultan despite his people being cramped into commie blocks and made sure there are affordable housing with lawns for most. Kinda sad to see within just the last decade surrounding rice fields start being replaced by modern housing as farmers no longer have offspring who wanted to continue traditional work, old wooden railway station replaced by glass and steel electric train station and foreigners moving in ranging from Yuropeans ,South Asian and Africans.

My cycling path about 3km from city centre, you can also find half sunken bunkers built as defence line to stop the Japanese in WW2 and up ahead is the air force academy where occasionaly Flankers or Hornets zoom through.

>op said cyberpunk
>post neonless shithole