I am against the practice of stealing wallets, but if you do, don't do it in Portugal!

I am against the practice of stealing wallets, but if you do, don't do it in Portugal!

>POORtugal

That graph is simply related to security, you can't walk 10 meters in Germany without seeing a cop

PORTUPOOR

i never have much cash, i pay everything with my debit card

policemen per 100k Germany: 296

policemen per 100k France: 340

We use credit cards

>2017
>still using cash

>Cash
Is Germany a 3rd world country?

we modern white french people use a credit card which technology we have pioneered

carrying lowly cash is a sign of poorness and is typical of german poop enthusiasts

This

yes, like Luxembourg or Austria

no it's because you'd get robbed by migrants

better than getting raped for the new year eve, dickless gunther

no offense intended btw

at least we know what goes on here unlike you guys because publishing race or ethnicity of criminals isn't allowed in France

good for you, you self conscious cuck
maybe you'll be able to bargain away your ass rape with all that cash you're carrying around

>a unitedstatian calling anyone else third world

We use debit card for almost everything we buy. I never have cash with me.

I will turn into a german pickpockter

you'll fit right in my north brazilian friend

Not on my watch. I don't want any competition, you hear me?

German cops actually work instead of having a three hours meal

29€ in Portugal is a lot of money so if you spend it there it's fine

Still cucks. If they catch you red-handed and you admit it they'll let you go just like that.

They just really conservative.

kek the french butthurt towards germans today

>carrying cash on you
wait i thought this was 2017 (or 2016 in this case)

No, it's in the culture of Germans. They pay everything in cash. They still don't know blue cards exist.

That has nothing to do with what I said, there are far more police patrols in Germany than France you would know if you'd been here once

Something to do with German skepticism of credit?

We don't pay fees taking money from ATM, use a lot debit cards and use Multibanco services - interbank network in Portugal owned and operated by or SIBS, that links the ATMs of 27 banks in Portugal
>Prepaid mobile phone top-up and show ticket sales, among others, were introduced. Nowadays, 60 different services are offered by the Multibanco network