How are French women reacting to all the terror and unrest?

How are French women reacting to all the terror and unrest?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3_Gxp6Q-J-M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I was expecting a penis in that picture, kinda disappointing now.

I wouldn't know. I'm not in France

I'd imagine the same way they react to everything. By getting on their knees for nigger and sand nigger cocks because they're filthy whore race traitor subhuman filth.

Is civil war starting in France yet ?
I heard the South was going apeshit ?
What is happening ?

I can't seem to get an answer out of the frogs.

Did a French girl break your heart, burger? Lol.

French women should step up and provide sex to all the afro arabs and new arrivals, basically make a national law and agreement, open a few harem type centers where each guy can visit every few days and pick a french woman volunteering herself for the cause to have sex with. I bet this would work and the afro arabs and new arrivals would agree with it and violence would dip a bit.

they spread their legs for brown men

Like all European women, by having sex with muslim men. While European men like this guy: are getting used to dick.

>Burger calling a Burger Burger
>"Stop the Burger on Burger Violence."
t. Burger

What are you doing then?

Same thing they did when the Germans conquered them. Spreading their legs for obviously superior males.

You two aren't burgers

sause?

Is that why all american women have been BLACKED at least twice?

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD what's the frog vs kebab situation at the moment ?

Laetitia Casta

burger is a german word and dish

Your pic is how they react.

Same here bro.
I have seen way too many traps on this fucking site.

Their Gallic pussies aren't enough for all the diversity. Hollande may have to nationalise French Boipucci.

Quite ood.

I'm prepping my Arab and Black bulls atm

I want their seed to be hot and thick this time when I lick my wife's cunt

That sounds hot Pierre. I wish I was a nigger so you could prep me up too and eat my cum out of your wifes cunt. But im just an asian and my dick isnt big and black enough for you

not the underage ones. the ones I go for.

>tfw no qt french gf
;_;

10 internet points for you my Slovenian friend

what about giant white cock? not the cuck kind?

So what hapened with the germany happening? Were the shooters sand fleas?

>Implying they dont start getting BLACKED in fucking kindergarden

18 year old Iranian, so..yeah

French girls are hot as fuck but lets be real they're whores.

I've been to Helsinki your a fucking joke.

If their women are anything like ours, retarded.
I've talked to two women who want poor refugees to come in, women's maternal instinct is their biggest downfall user, that biological shit is ingrained deep. They want to help and care for other even if it kills them.

Are French girls feet objectively superior?

>How are French women reacting to all the terror and unrest?

My guess is that they are reacting to like they are reacting to everything, with class and joie de vivre.

What? Does the truth hurt americuck? Why are you so triggered?

the bdsm sluts probably enjoy it

How is the media spinning it in germanistan?

when will the cuck meme end?

>If you get cucked by your enemies, you win

Now if the state would not exist those women would have to actually be competing with each other for men to marry so that they can follow those instincts and raise a family.

Both the welfare state and Islam are the most dangerous social diseases of our time and they are directly anti-evolutionary.

Why are you pretending your country is safe.

It is four in the morning here. They are calling him GERMAN-Iranian and that there are absolutely no motives as of yet.

I remember the first shootings in this country where they already told the public on the evening news that the shooter had video games on his hard drive some hours later.
But night time is busy time for our social media activities and alternative media, so we'll see.

it was a hoax

like the germany one

everyone i talk to in person thinks its a hoax

>that the shooter had video games on his hard drive
PC MASTERRACE CONFIRMED TERRORISTS

>class

Not in Paris, and definitely not in the Countryside. Class has ceased to exist in our country. Old school romantics no longer exist as well, but we still get sandniggers offering overpriced flowers for your date at every busy café in Paris.

>joie de vivre

Most women are unhappy, and act in an accordingly condescending and cynical fashion at every opportunity. No woman smile on the street, except in an awkward way as a form of politeness.

Courting a woman from Paris is basically smugly agreeing to anything condescending she says, whether she's anti-immigration or anti-islamophobia, and most importantly, pay for the wine.

I know a super-liberal American-French girl. Absolutely retarded. Posting Anti-Trump shit, crying about "racism" banning guns, etc. Total retard. They deserve what they get. Others have been a bit mum and haven't been that active on social media.

I would imagine they need comforting OP...

>set the women free
>they're more miserable now that they are

thanks Chaim for your wonderful gifts

why is your food so oily and disgusting?

Dude, if you're a faggot, just declare you're a faggot. Don't hide your lust for dicks.

Its just a fun game i play with myself, whenever i see a thumbnail that potentially looks like a tranny showing a cock i think to myself "lets find out if thats a dick"

Thats what i get for lurking Sup Forums

1. God I love that woman.

2. My wife is French, I asked her why she thought all the violence is happening now in france, her reply is simple: BECAUSE WERE AT WAR WITH TERORRISTS.
3. But why not other EU nations? Her response "BECAUSE DESPITE WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT FRENCH WAVING WHITE FLAGS WERE THE ONLY EU NATION THAT IS ACTIVELY OVERSEAS KILLING TERRORISTS

Hav a nice day

pic related MISS FRANCE 2015

more of the semen demon

Irreparably btfo

sucking brown cocks and eating brown glocks

well I must say that in my case feminism is not so bad, since my big sister is of course one, she was really REALLY quickly redpilled on mudslimes once one started to hit on her, like when he lost his shit because she was eating candies that have in fact pig gelatine in it.

Yes... here is some French romance from 2016.

Breeding with as many brown Muslim men as possible.

It's a sound strategy really - if you want your kids to survive, then submit and make shit color babies.

White (((males))) a.k.a. numale KEKS in France can't protect you from anything.

This is so painfully fake. I can't imagine the kind of sad, lonely man that it would take to make up a fake twitter like this.

Scandinavian posters ruin this board

anglos ruined the white race

I saw that picture full of blacks earlier in some French street and I thought about how they never could adopt this frognes. I mean they couldn't be any kind of European, but I wondered how those black or Arab children growing up could absorb this smugness and easiness, paired with absolute confidence. Just look at the French rooster and one knows they simply can't.

And what more is how this all rubs off onto others. I think our youth didn't develop the dialect it used in the last 15 years naturally. That happens through figures like Erkan and Stefan that were portraying Turkish abominations of our German language. And I know about the rudeness you imply. When we are no longer holding the doors open for each other or make space for others, especially elderly or injured, out civilization dies. I'm not only blaming immigrants for this, but why is it so easy for talk shows and book authors to talk about this social coldness, but not mention where this distrust and pack behavior originates from?

This. Not even into traps; it's just the norm these days.

And this leads me to another thought I always bring up especially to my female coworkers. Why is it so easy for us to fill whole comedy shows with stereotypes others perceive about Germans on holiday? Because we are ashamed when others complain about us and so we want to leave a good impression. It's no controversy and we have whole shows filled with jokes about the typical asocial behavior of German all inclusive vacationers.
So here is where I use this critical self reflection. Why aren't we using the same standards to measure those foreigners in our culture? Those Turks are screaming over the street to each some people think they are about to kill each other. Why are those headscarf packs (an obese older mother shoving a stroller and some kids around here) blocking whole passage ways on the street and in malls? The most terrible thing my father hated was when I was standing around with my hands in my trousers and blocking the way (it's a farm I grew up on). Ours is a culture of respect and efficiency so we look around to see we are not in anyone's way. Not to mention their smell and did I mention their loudness?

I was shopping some months ago and saw such a pack roaming through the aisles again totally uncoordinated. Then I went to the cash register I saw a little Asian girl coming from the left with her cart so I stopped and let her cross before joining the line and blocking the way. What did the girl do? She was surprised, smiled at me and thanked me. Then she passed with her entourage of an elderly woman and two kids behind here in single file.
Here I am with those two exact experiences with two type of foreigners, yet one of those examples didn't spoil my shopping experience at all and even made me smile although it was a whole family package I had to witness there.

One last example to showcase the absolutely uselessness of those Middle Eastern and African spawns. I am at the train station and the overpass from the entrance to the platforms over the tracks is not usable because the elevator is out of order. So people have to use the underpass with the stairs. Now I'm alone but I can see from the street an kind of black woman coming with a trolley and trying the elevator. Since I already know it's not working I'm getting up from my place to get through the underpass so I can meet her at the stairs and help her with the trolley. There's a bunch of German teens on my platform but they aren't getting up. Either they are too stupid to put one and one together or they simply don't care. I go through the underpass and as I get up and see the woman two Moslems pass me on the stairs up. There were no train coming for another 8 minutes. Why didn't they stay and help the woman? But does she not receive any help? No, she does. From an senior German woman with a crane! How fucked up is that?

I experience those little examples day by day when I am in the city and I am surely not the only one. Every time I got into a rant about this people know what I am talking about and they do know because they are experiencing the same shit.

your jealousy is cute

French women are overrated cunts

I don't know. But the prettiest girl I've ever seen lives somewhere in Paris and I hope she's alright.

they're spreading their legs to their dominator aka islam

[spoiler]youre imaging women are loyal whatsoever[/spoiler]

Spreading their legs.

>someone actually made this so they could jerk off

she could fart in my face

That kid isn't even fucking mixed lmao. Couldn't the dude find a photo of a single woman with a black child? There are like tons of them.

I miss Miss France 2013. Such a qt.

Must not have a sister, I'd imagine every American guy would have one as a nephew or niece

Women have always thrown themselves at conquerors.

How do you think they react to it? They are dripping wet

What's with the white male always fantasizing about interracial relationships?

There's a reason why we call each other cucks

It's like when blacks call each other niggers

I think its because whites like conquest.

>fucking tulip pickers are trying to steal our lasses

Mate, you don't even know that but that shit made your life a hell as kid. The TV constantly reported about how bad and degenerate gaming is and the publishers had to cut their games in Germany so they were allowed to sell them. That meant you had someone old enough to buy games that were on the index or import them. This was a huge hassle that made games more expensive.

I remember in the very first edition of Far Cry you could restore the ragdoll behavior really easy so they had to take back all the versions already in stores just to change this teeny, tiny loophole. It must have cost them millions.

Did he actually say this?

With open legs.

It is a biological instinct selected for whenever a nation was invaded. Open legs=women lives. Resistance= woman died.

in orbit

I don't think a lot of those guys are white...

Do you have a set for this? The reverse searches are broken.

>French Women
>Posts pic of Carla Bruni

worst plan ever
muslims kill each other more than anyone else
that's how fucking retarded they are

Reminder that most grills operate on a simple calculus of jealously + validation. It's the duty of every white manat this point to ignore white grills as much as possible (unless they're wife/10.)

The second that white man start showing more interest in brown/Asian women en masse, white women will go full Sup Forums.

"if we don't kill islam, islam will kill us"
Marion Maréchal Le Pen
youtube.com/watch?v=3_Gxp6Q-J-M

see Frog/pol/ aka France General aka Marion General

It's the kikes spamming trap gay shit