9:45 PM Rebels v Sharks

>Sat, 24 Mar
5:15 PM Sunwolves v Chiefs
7:35 PM Hurricanes v Highlanders

>Sun 25 Mar
4:15 AM Stormers v Reds
10:40 AM Jaguares v Lions

**All times in official RWCT**

Attached: 1521007880583.jpg (500x347, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxsports.com.au/rugby/super-rugby/queensland-reds-tour-gets-even-harder-after-being-denied-entry-to-south-african-flight/news-story/c34c86c593d0ce973a8f3e2c1140e77c
imgur.com/1WQLBot
twitter.com/WorldRugby/status/975676565190307840
rugbyonslaught.com/footage-video-28-5-penalty-count-enraged-spanish-rugby/
strawpoll.me/15319808/r
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

*laughs at England*

Hahahahahahaah

Scotland

sucks.

You are Scottish

scotland are gay lmao

KEK

shall be posting my elite brainy SR picks when i get home so you can all bask in my radiant genius

NZ actually do have a right to say that.

Rent free

>"I believe Beauden Barrett is currently the best rugby player in the world!"

Attached: 1477065508969.jpg (800x551, 67K)

Dear God no. Did someone say this unironically?

you live rent free you council house chav

Literally every Cuckicanes fan

never even held the throne tbqh

Yeah I'm one but have never heard of anyone saying that.

Attached: hurricanes-rugby-logo.jpg (567x315, 72K)

Well do you admit that Cruden is better?

New Zealand hasn’t had a good fly half since Carlos spencer.

Cruden was good when team's weren't prepared for him. He is also a dirty team jumper than lost fork a year or 2 after jumping ship.
I wouldn't say Barrett is better but they play very differently and Barrett is better for backline plays while being worse at place kicking.

Cruden vs Ireland before being injured is probably the greatest half hour of rugby that's ever been played.

Attached: EBD98ECE-F93A-47F6-942F-D264FE279CBA.jpg (640x960, 108K)

Attached: 1498592328948.jpg (1422x1422, 61K)

>Comic sans

Attached: images.png (401x366, 10K)

Barrett is a much better rugby player than Cruden, what the fuck are yon on?

Cruds was better at breaking the line (when he was small and quick) and better at place kicking.

>was
>was
There's a reason the entire ABs team has been built around the guy.

Exactly "was", "is" isn't much of a contest when one is pretty much retired for all purposes.

Barrett is a better player, but Cruden was a better 10

>Australian bush fire season is starting
HOLY MOTHER OF BASED

rude

Cruden can engineer a win and help close out a game.

Barrett just puts you team on the front foot from the get go and avalanches points.

Get a grip guys, Farrell is way better; he just hasn't got the support around him.

What part of New Zealand is he from and how many All Black caps does he have?

Whom

yeah but he looks funny when he kicks so hes out of the running

Jackson Garden-Baschop is better than that guy.

Top current super rugby fly halves, by super rugby titles won:

1. Jono Lance
T2. Bernard foley, Quade cooper, beauden Barrett, Lima sopoaga, richie mounga

Really makes you think.

bryn gatland

some real brain movers coming out today

Top current super rugby teams based on number of super rugby winning fly halves currently playing club rugby for 800,000 per year:

1. Reds

Literally coming out on top on every relevant metric.

Top teams based on number of combined all blacks, Queensland and Kangaroos caps of their coach:

1. Reds
2. Blues

rugby is irrelevant and will never be a global sport

get out alchy

Why are you lashing out like this.
Dead poomunity?

foxsports.com.au/rugby/super-rugby/queensland-reds-tour-gets-even-harder-after-being-denied-entry-to-south-african-flight/news-story/c34c86c593d0ce973a8f3e2c1140e77c

Classic saffa tactic. Poison the opposition.

honestly can't believe rugby still exists

You know cric is dead when the crawl in here kek. Sad fucks.

*enters thread*

hide the children

hello /rug/ xx

Scarlets

what's up, my fellow cunnysours?

Attached: 1325745241111.jpg (768x1024, 451K)

Academian Brainkenzie

Rug

gentlepaddy here
Reds year.
That is all.

Very powerful post incoming

Cricket is not good

Some bans incoming for spanish team
imgur.com/1WQLBot

Outstanding post

Scotland

>get horrendously refballed
>kick off because your lifelong dream of making the world cup lies (mostly) in tatters
>get b&

Simple answer is to just play better rugby.
It works for England, they qualify every time.

Attached: England Bulldog1.jpg (235x235, 18K)

Scotland

They were right to go after the ref

World Rugby needs to investigate all this ref corruption thats going on

>2 HIA's for 2 Leg Injuries

Seriously, they're just rubbing in our faces that they are taking back handers now

Attached: 456775567756.jpg (680x680, 24K)

All 6N coaches suddenly die. Pick their replacements - in the best interest of the teams.

Ireland - leo Cullen
Wales - Dai Young
Scotland - Dave Rennie
France - Vern Cotter
England - Bob Baxter
Italy - Jason O' Halloran (this is a bit of a wild card I just went for a reliable attack coach)

>Ireland - leo Cullen
I agree
>Wales - Dai Young
I agree
>Scotland - Dave Rennie
Dont know, dont care
>France - Vern Cotter
I agree
>England - Bob Baxter
Not a bad choice altought id go for his brother "Rob Baxter"
>Italy - Jason O' Halloran (this is a bit of a wild card I just went for a reliable attack coach)
O'Shea is the right man for the job and is changing the Italian system for the better, besides Italy need a defense coach if anything

>not knowing who dave Rennie is

mfw

Attached: dave_rennie_2.jpg (640x480, 31K)

>tfw Ireland won the Slam in 3rd gear and a handful of kids

Does /rug/ realise the implications of this?

Why would you want to won a hand full of kids you sicko

You know what I mean.

Statement: While World Rugby does not appoint match officials for the Rugby Europe Championship, it is in contact with Rugby Europe to understand the context of events relating to the Belgium v Spain match in Brussels on Sunday, which doubled as an important RWC 2019 qualifier.

twitter.com/WorldRugby/status/975676565190307840

Attached: World Rugby.jpg (400x400, 14K)

That you won the slam in third gear and a hand full of kids. You sick pedo.

Why is there vision of the fight after the game but none of the actual game going on? I want to see some of these bad decisions.

Did you even look?

rugbyonslaught.com/footage-video-28-5-penalty-count-enraged-spanish-rugby/

Foreign coach for France? Not in our lifetime. You anglos know very little of French rugby circles so it’s understandable.
Best choice Franck Azéma, perso would like to see Novès reinstated. Also Urios and Mignoni were potential candidates in the past

France doesn't know whats best for it.

Ice Eyes will kick the shit out of the corrupt FFR and get the lazy players playing 80 minutes.

Plus he's played, coached and lived in France most of his life.

Attached: skysports-vern-cotter-scotland-six-natiions_3912594.jpg (768x432, 55K)

>While World Rugby does not appoint match officials

No but they stood down the ref England brought into their training camp in the hope of getting favourable decisions against us on Saturday

They easily knew there was a conflict of interest with Spain and Romania battling out to get into the world cup and a Romanian Ref been appointed to the Spanish game

To be honest i didn't see the game so does any neutrals who did see it can you say it was fairly Ref'd or did Spain get robbed?

>No but they stood down the ref England brought into their training camp in the hope of getting favourable decisions against us on Saturday

>irish in charge of reading comprehension

> While World Rugby does not appoint match officials for the Rugby Europe Championship

> for the Rugby Europe Championship

>2 days later and you still mad doe

Attached: 3A36BC81-7013-4946-8E63-0026FFF2F1B5.jpg (511x288, 30K)

i have no idea what you're referring to? England losing? i'm Scottish.

strawpoll.me/15319808/r

Let's have a census lads

post them

Attached: Capture.jpg (1180x847, 105K)

This sport is gay.
I hate it

I go with different friends at different times and would rather be sat with them. So I do a game by game biases. In the long run not as good value but it's worth it to be sat together.

Chris Farrell isn't a fly-half, silly

This. The only real reason for having season tickets is guaranteed sets for internationals.

wait, what?
why can't you be seated with your friends if you have a season ticket?

>complaining about penalty counts
>fights
>ref abuse

We /nrl/ now lads

You get allocated seats. Your season pass has its own seat and when you purchase tickets as a group you get seats together.
Let's say I get a season pass and my seat is A5. Then my mates all want to go and buy tickets together and get X9,10,11,12. I won't be with them. But if I don't have a season pass and join their group purchase I will get X13.

my question was more on the lines of why do you even have a fixed seat with the season ticket?
that's fucking retarded.

Season tickets have better seat position and if you and a mate buy season tickets you get a better seat next to each other for every game.
My cousin is starting to get into rugby and my uncle said he is going to take him to every game this season. If he likes it they will get a season pass together next year.
Also you are sat next to the same people so you make friends with other season pass holders.
You also get a hat.

Well here you get a hat. Your mileage may vary at other grounds.

Just remembered. Here they also offer a home darby match deal. My mate I watch rugby with the most was keen but I'm away for one game and he is away for one so it didnt pan out.

I understand what season tickes are.
I don't understand why they're fixed seats.
I am a "season ticket" holder for my football club, but it only restricts the sector of the stands (there are like 15 different sectors), not the seat, so as long as my friends buy tickets for the same sector, I can sit with them.

Yeah so your allocation is different. Here you are allocated a specific seat. Your friends are allocated a different specific seat. If your specific seats aren't together you don't sit together.

that's fucking retarded.
who the fuck would buy season tickets then? only proper retards, for sure.

People like the ones I explained here. If you and someone you know or a group would go to every game season tickets are a no brainer.
My uncle and cousin for example are perfect season pass people. And you do make friends with the people around you and it does add to the experience of going to a game.
My uncle got a solo season pass a while back and made friends with the guy next to him. Now they have families and don't go as often but always check if the other is keen to go and they get seats together for one of games.

There was a X22 in September that wasn't earth facing, had it been we would be back in the stone ice.

Owen Farrell's claim to fame is being son of the man who coaches Ireland's defence