It's just a prank bro!

It's just a prank bro!

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/youtube-daddyofive-cody-videos-watch-children-custody-latest-prank-parents-a7713376.html
youtube.com/watch?v=NZMIc3w-Llc
youtube.com/watch?v=xp9jye0q2ZQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You're a statist cuck if you don't support this man.

Who are these people and why should I care?

independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/youtube-daddyofive-cody-videos-watch-children-custody-latest-prank-parents-a7713376.html

you shouldn't. OP is part of the epic 9gag army and this is their latest epic meme

support him how?
should we go camping?
should I bring my guns and my don'cha step on da snek flag?

It isn't Sup Forums - Television & Film you Sup Forumseddit tourist

>literal redheaded stepchild
This shouldn't be as funny as it is to me.

>kids got taken away

top kek, serves them right for being such fucking retards

I'm a cuck for supporting child abuse?

>youtube channels aren't tv! they're video games!

youtube.com/watch?v=NZMIc3w-Llc

kek what a bunch of retards

The worst board on the site redirecting people? Hilariously blind.

If this even helps 0.1% in killing this fucking "PRAAANK BRAAAH" meme then it'll be worth it

It isn't Sup Forums - Television & Film you Sup Forumseddit tourist

pray4cody

CODY'S DOWN

The kid must be stupidly retarded to see the camera and still fall for the bait everytime.

>Children should be made to weep until they turn purple and pushed into bookcases because people just need to lighten up man its a prank bro

Haha

He's seven.

Seven year olds know what a camera is.

He's seven years old.

COOOOOODY!!!!

The dad is filming everything they do, not just the "pranks."

See this would make sense but this retards will record literally anything, I wouldn't be surprised if they recorded a funeral, so it's harder to tell when they are taking the piss.

YOU'RE A LOOSE CANNON CODY

The trick is to not fall for the bait.Ever.
Or just fucking tell your school teacher so they could call the cps.

If you held a sign saying 'I'm pranking you' and then screamed at a 7 year old the way they do, they'd still freak out and start crying.

It's not about the intellectual abilities of the child, it's about the fact that children that age become overwhelmed with emotions when their primary caregivers start screaming at them.

Have some empathy you fuck.

7 year olds are pretty smart.They wouldn't throw a tantrum and start crying if someone said they peed or spilled ink on a carpet for the 100th time while shoving camera into their faces.This kid was just retarded.And of course the parents milked this reaction which I'm not saying isn't fucked up.

That's a great trick that someone with age and wisdom under their belt would use. As an unequipped, untrained child, he's pretty much fucked.

idk man the kid is half into it because the dad buys him videogames and shit if the video does well.
Also there's a video of the kid not falling for the bait and the dad bullies him anyway.
It's not only pranks, there's videos of family doing stupid "challenges" and they are always berating him.

They're saying he might have some sort of mental illness but I've done zero research and am quoting youtube comments.

Why is this still up sange, reddwood or swglord? You moved the on-topic lauren memetthen thread to Sup Forums yet this shit isn't moved to Sup Forums?

It's on the network news

It's the way the parents speak to him though, the agression in their voices. You can see the kid get really worked up and emotional just from the tone in their voices. Once he starts crying, all critical thought goes out the window and he starts to meltdown. He's not retarded at all, the vast majority of 7 year olds would burst into tears if someone, let alone their parents started screaming and swearing at them irregardless of what's come before.

Also, a lot of his reaction seems to be frustration which is understandable considering the regularity of this shit.

>this shit isn't moved to Sup Forums?
Have you even been to Sup Forums recently
it's like /s/, /hm/ and /h/ had a stillbirth

The weak should fear the strong.

Thanks, mod without capcode on
Trump just started building the wall and it should be all over the news today
you've justified the threads on Sup Forums

where are the videos?

Deleted.

Here's a good summary though with the most important footage.

youtube.com/watch?v=xp9jye0q2ZQ

CODY II IS DOWN!

Even if the kid was "profiting" from the videos, how fucked up would he become associating this kind of treatment with reward? Really bad parenting regardless of the money.