If you could add a new amendment to the constitution or erase an older one what would it be?

If you could add a new amendment to the constitution or erase an older one what would it be?

>add
gov't has to have a balanced budget

>erase
19th

voting for woman or voting age to 25

Remove 19th

Add amendment overriding 19th

Only whites can own guns

Erase the 14th

Add
All citizens have complete autonomy over their own bodies, unless they infringe on the rights of others
Remove
1st amendment language about religion..a government should be above concerns about ancient sand nigger fairy tales

I would erase the 2nd ammendment because nobody needs a gun not even as a right because they can't be trusted with them also I would erase the 1st amendment since sexist and racists think it means they can say bad things about them hate speech is NOT free speech.
I would also add an unchangable law in there for chemical castration for rapists

Fuck off you literal retard child

Whoa..my ID is fantastic
Don't forget to race mix, goyim

Final amendment; this document is perfect in every way and shall not EVER be worded differently, interpreted differently or be restricted in any way.

Why change something as perfect as the US Constitution?

Now that's what I call bait.

>add
n/a
>erase
15th

You need to own land or own a business to vote. Amend that fucking constitution now

I would erase the Prohibition Amendment, since it is already repealed. Don;t need the clutter.

I'm not sure what I would add. Maybe get rid of citizenship for those born here of illegal immigrants. Yeah, that.

Or make Supreme Court terms for 15 years, not life. Make election to a vacancy in the court a national election. Maybe that. But unsure if it's a good idea.

Except leave an escape clause for reasonable deficit in an emergency.

What would you think of RAH's requitrement that you have to do a term of some sort of difficult national service to earn the franchise? Demonstrate you put the needs of the country ahead of your own, or at least care enough about getting the vote to go through some shit. Non-enfranchised citizens have every other right of citizenship.

1) Free the currency with new amendment and make competing currencies legal.

2) Remove the 16th amendment.

Repeal the 19th Ammendment. We need a decade or so of women not beingoing allowed to vote so things can stabilize.

Wtf I hate America now

But wouldn't that just guarantee that the working class would be perpetually screwed over? I mean lots of people live in apartments for rent.

Amendment that makes owning land a requirement for voting and voting rights are lost if you receive any type of government assistance or do not pay fed income taxes, military veterans can vote regardless.

this would fix our system almost instantly, liberals all rent from what I've seen since they live in cities while conservatives buy houses mainly since rural

>add
balanced budget amendment

>erase
17th amendment

Add clarification to 1st amendment, that science is also a religion.

Repeal the 21st Amendment.
Additionally, amend the 18th Amendment itself to include tobacco in addition to alcohol.

Time to end the consumption of degenerate substances.