Why are the red countries best at EVERYTHING (when excluding America obviously)?

Why are the red countries best at EVERYTHING (when excluding America obviously)?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_trade_of_the_Soviet_Union#Finland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comecon
youtube.com/watch?v=XoF_cRSBSs4
standartnews.com/english/read/new_evidence_balkan_peninsula_instead_of_mesopotamia_was_the_cradle_of_civilization_-6118.html
telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I wonder...

Note that the French regions close to Belgium and Germany are so shit (French Flanders, Picardy, Champagne, Lorraine).

Literally the best parts of France

>marshal plan
>marshal plan
>marshal plan
>oil and marshal plan
>selling nazis steel
>nazi gold and no ww2
>marshal plan

gee i wonder, somebody gave them free money to build themselfs up without occupying their markets

They aren't.

this

>Marshal plan

ehm

cuck

I think it might have something to do with all white parts of Europe being exposed to extended periods of fascism and communism post-WW2, creating a very large sense of distrust towards their governments.These countries haven't been the best at everything forever, and in the case of Germany and especially Scandinavia this is a very recent development.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_trade_of_the_Soviet_Union#Finland

>Pay grippling reparations to Soviet union without marshall plan

>Get some oil in return 20 years later

HMMMMMMMMM

fuck off you glorified olive oil nigger

>Scandinavia this is a very recent development
Since?

>and in the case of Germany and especially Scandinavia this is a very recent development.

Sweden has been a prospering nation since 1800s

Prospering in relative terms, not "MUH SCANDINAVIAN MODEL" terms. That's something of the 50s at best.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comecon

What's something from 50s? The Scandinavian muh model, or the prospering one? Damn you're confusing.

fires my neurons

>all white parts of Europe being exposed to extended periods of fascism and communism post-WW2, creating a very large sense of distrust towards their governments.
If you think southern Euros are white and Germanics aren't then this sentence makes sense.

You do realize your entire country is being held hostage by Russia for 70+ years now, right? One wrong move and Putin will steamroll your ass.

we're an honorary protestant country

Sweden was big in the 1600s. As a country, it's not that great anymore, besides industries.

nah, all your good protestants fucked off for good reason, huguenot pride.

i trough you were south europe

you're meds

?

DUDE you don't know about THE LATEST MEME????

Germany received 10% of the Marshall plan, that translates to around 14 billion dollars in today's money.

Poland has received over 100 billion Euros since 2007, and it's still a 3rd world shithole.

thx

Stop stealing our money, you fucking jews.

No problem

Whiteness

Mostly because of geographic location.
Eastern and southern Europe has been constantly invaded for the past 1000 years (by mongols, Muslims, etc) acting as a wall of protection for Western Europe.
It's impossible to create any long lasting intellectual elite when you're constantly fighting and losing men. Great Britain could invest into the development of an intellectual elite over the past 900 years with relative political stability, compared to southern and eastern Europe.

Lastly, eastern Europe had communism for 70 years, which caused some of those countries to lose more than 1/3 of their populations to gulags or famines. If you had any brains, you were sent straight to the gulag along with your family.

This

Except those countries are less white that did everything are less white.

Except the countries that did everything are less white*** fucking phone posting.

Who do you mean exactly?

I mean that the countries that OP says have achieved everything have more non-white admixture.
See
The closer you are to the bottom of the graph, the more 'white' you are.

but that's not true

>Belgium
>Luxembourg
>Netherlands
>Norway
>Sweden
>Denmark
>Canada
>Australia
>New Zealand
>Switzerland

These are objectively the best countries on earth. They consistently score high on every positive metric, often just trading places among the top 10.

Genetics don't lie.
Balts and fins have the least amount of non-white DNA.

Also the most cucked.

>no Ireland

>snowniggers
>good at anything
Pick one

If they are so superior, then how come European civilizations starts from the Balkans, and almost everything Europe has comes from Southern Europe?

This

>European civilizations starts from the Balkans

Not with that average IQ

yeah and I'd still rather live here than in your islamic (1st world) shithole.

I've been to goymoney

No Fucking Thank You

I can think of ways Canada is less cucked than the UK but I can't think of any ways the UK is less cuckolded than Canada

Ireland actually is pretty good, Finland and Iceland are up there too.

England has higher IQ than Germany? Not in this universe. Where's the source of this map?
youtube.com/watch?v=XoF_cRSBSs4

Africa is the cradle of mankind, the Mediterranean countries were the cradle of western civilization.

Still, today they are inferior compared to western Europe.

Actually new findings show that Balkans are the birthplace of mankind, not Africa.
standartnews.com/english/read/new_evidence_balkan_peninsula_instead_of_mesopotamia_was_the_cradle_of_civilization_-6118.html
telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/

pr*ddie scum fuck off

Whatever. It's history.

Today the Balkans are, well the Balkans.

>russo-german rapechild living on german benefits shittalking anyone

because.. america maybe??

>shitaly that smart

>Today the Balkans are, well the Balkans.
Can't argue with that.