Oh god there is going to be mixed royals in the bloodline

Oh god there is going to be mixed royals in the bloodline.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mbs__DL_i4w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who cares, when's the last time you, or anyone else, paid attention to Lady Sarah Chatto or the Earl of Snowdon?

>implying Queen won't kill them like the race mixing Diana
Based Granny

I don't really care, but it disturbs me that people take pleasure in seeing high profile people have racemixed kids.

nobility are mongrels by definition

>mfw some britcuck has to bend the knee and call some fucks "m'lord" in CURRENT YEAR

Those kids will look as white as you or I. One black grandparent is barely mixed at all

Yeah, that actually sounds pretty cucked when you put it like that

Most of the best countries on earth are monarchies
Also, it's a simple nod of the head and is customary though not required and only when first greeting those with the HRH title and viceregals

t. royalist soyboy

go and shine some boots

KANG of Britain
Should've married pic related instead

I'd like to go to Br*tain and spit the royals in their face and see how offended everyone reacts. Stupid fucking retards need to grow up

>Hate Monarchy
>Hate Democracy

What the fuck do we do?

t. elected a granny loving manlet with delusions of grandeur

Les idéaux de liberté, égalité, et fraternité tombent. La republique tombent. Le temps est venu pour un Roi en France.

t. ... dunno anything about belgium LOL

Ahaha you speak French ur so cool m8 and a monarchist on top of that fuck Canada seriously

It consistently scores among the best nations on most metrics related to quality of life, something France does not.

would like to see that too, nothing funnier than Germans getting shot

I heard that the best way to decribe Belgium is "the only place in EU which still manually washes cars"

>muh rankings

typical new worlder brainlet lmao how bout find a nice tree and hang your self hahaaAAA

All your laughable retard guards to is yelling like retarded little boys in LoL
youtube.com/watch?v=mbs__DL_i4w

I hate people who think you can measure how "good" a country us by using dumb ass meme rankings

Mongrels are so disgusting. They were born out of hate and so they only hate and want everyone to be dragged down to their level.

>My Monarch
A nonpartisan head of state, WWII veteran, and living link to our history and culture, that has been an ongoing example of class and civility for generations

>Your Monarch
Either a deranged leftist who can no longer even pull off a coalition or Donald Trump

We don't really give a shit t bh.

>A nonpartisan head of state, WWII veteran, and living link to our history and culture, that has been an ongoing example of class and civility for generations
cringe

Can someone actually post the woman? She looks half Paki or Indian, right?

She's from CA, her mother is black

Our queen is from Argentina en our king is German, there's no Dutch blood in the loyal family.

He will most likely call her N*gger in an argument.

>Royal bloodline riddled with generations of incest and infidelity
>Some 6th in line nobody marrying an octaroon is too much for people to handle

Who cares? He will never be king but she needs to watch out for tunnels.

>La republique tombent

If you're a native french speaker it's embarrassing.

Didn't Prince Charles' brother marry an argie already?Not that It matters considering that neither him or this Ginger would inherit the crown.

>Royal bloodline riddled with generations of incest and infidelity

Literally everyone's bloodline is like that at some point nigga
>le epin royal family incest meme
Seriously fuck every country that isn't a monarchy