/cbb/ - The Absolute State of the state of Ohio edition

NOW:
KSU vs UMBC
AUBURN vs CLEMSON

LATER:
XAVIER vs FSU
MARSHALL vs WVU

Attached: C6529D77-BF4C-4BB1-A4AE-1C6D1B8CE899.jpg (623x322, 62K)

Should we use this one?

In the end it doesn't even matter

Attached: 1518071525572.jpg (1384x1388, 362K)

the other thread only has 150 posts faggot

sweet sixteen:

>two 11-seeds
>two 9-seeds
>two 7-seeds
>three 5-seeds
>only two each of 1-seeds, 2-seeds, and 3-seeds left
>2-seed perdue is banged up and barely scraped out a win over a shitty 10-seeded butler team

duke is getting bumped off by syracuse next week and villanova should be able to sleepwalk to a national title

>created 3 hours ago
>title still relevant
woah...

lel

ohio lol

It's officially Reds season as of right now in Cincinnati

kek

>tfw you didn't make the tourney this year

I'm trying to enjoy the tourney but I just can't this year. I miss you, Frank ;_;

Attached: h_4.jpg (1400x875, 372K)

>siracus
Duke is going to anally savage them

thank god those wisconsin teams never won anything. dirty as fuck and smug as fuck

>did random autofill for a bracket
>gave me this

hell yeah

Attached: randompicks.png (916x431, 25K)

is there anything worse on earth than commercials in america? everybody is just a fucking ugly mutt or its interracial propaganda

Remember when >we blew you the fuck out in basketball and the Big Ten football/real Championship within hours

>tfw Duke is the only reason NC isn't getting memed like Ohio
disgusting desu

god damn some of these games are unwatchable

>guy on top of espn's leaderboard picked umbc, nevada, marshall, and syracuse correctly
how did he do it?

flipping a coin

>Loyola-Chicago
>Nevada
>Kansas State
>FSU
>Clemson
>another meme selection Syracuse
>Sweet 16
wut

I had Nevada, FSU, and Loyola
What do I win

here you go

Attached: 1357719194003.jpg (1600x1200, 195K)

HOW BOUT THOSE ONIONS

XAVIER LOST? WHO COULD HAVE PREDICTED?

A shame I had Missouri beating them and not FSU.

This is just leading to a Kentucky-Villanova final that may be fun but I thin its Novas year. I knew I should have picked them but I went with UNC and my heart. Sucks bracket done and team done.

Attached: 1494739291409.png (200x219, 88K)

Let's save this thread for later
The following thread is not even halfway to bump limit and has more posters:

Its better to have two good power houses at the end. Upsets are great in the beginning but at the end its sucks if its nothing but upsets

>Can no longer use the excuse when talking to people that at least Cincinnati's COLLEGE sports teams aren't totally shit

Attached: 1c9.jpg (500x332, 58K)

Itll actually be a Loyola-Nova final

Whoever wins the final four matchup between Duke and Nova with go on to win the natty

The dream of an all-Texas Championship game between TTU and A&M played in San Antonio is still alive boys.

Attached: 2B7A982D-2AA5-4CB7-A607-689D3795FB7D.jpg (750x533, 40K)

This. Kinda like last year's championship was really UNC/Kentucky in the Elite 8

I actually considered placing cheeky futures bets on both those teams a few months back when Vegas was giving them no chance in hell odds. I’m kind of regretting not doing so now.

First for Purdue.

It's our year.

pls no

To add to this, the 4 teams who’s odds I really liked back in January or so and was genuinely considering combining in to a single bet with a guaranteed payout if just one of them was right were TTech, A&M, Nova, and Kansas.

Really kicking myself for not jumping on that now. Arizona, Mich St, Duke, and Oklahoma had such wildly inflated odds back then it was making Nova and Kansas such a great cover option for longshot bets.

>Its better to have two good power houses at the end.

Lmao no it’s not, Jesus, what in the actual fuck are you talking about? I would unquestionably prefer a championship game between say Loyola-Chicago and Texas Tech than one between Duke and Kentucky, as would basically every person in America who isn’t a Duke or Kentucky fan.

>check how March Madness is going
>a 16 seed beat a 1
What the fuck

Do you live in an Amish colony in Wyoming senpai? How could you have possibly not heard about that until now?

I rarely come to Sup Forums anymore either since it's fucking dead most of the time and I don't watch TV.
The hell does a 1 seed get blown the fuck out like that and not instantly have everyone resign?

Attached: 1490217185253.jpg (600x766, 40K)

Attached: 1521255629737.png (2518x1024, 282K)

WVU should've been a 3 seed but w/e

>guy
You mean a chick who picked the cutest mascots