Tim Kaine - Goodnight Hillary

Who is the genius that told Hillary to pick the pro-wallstreet, pro-life, pro-coal, and pro-tpp guy to help her get the Bernie vote?

Goodbye black vote
>A FUCKING WHITE MALE

HE'S A FUCKING WHITE MALE
HOW IS HE GOING TO GET BLACKS AND LATINOS TO GET OUT TO VOTE??

Latinos don't care, she could have david duke as VP and she would get 99% of black vote.

The entire primaries were old skiny flakey white males, thats why i think the democrats are such hypos
they preach race, but the GOP had more black guys

The Democrats already have the black vote. Trump's biggest advantage so far was Hillary continuing to alienate white members of the Democratic party. She just eased some tensions (even if half-heartedly), while also, possibly, guaranteeing a win of Virginia by home-state advantage. Without Virginia, Trump has to win both Ohio and Pennsylvania.

but how?

who the fucking hell is voting for her?

literally no one i know remotely is close to wanting her

some wanted bernie but they hate hillary who the FUCK is voting for her?

>pro-democrat basically
he's an on-deck partisan pick like ryan was for romney. get him some exposure and maybe he runs in 4+ years himself.

warner would have been better to me but they probably have polls otherwise or something else going on. kaine just has such a large douche/tool aura. can't imagine they put much thought into him being on stage next to pence. one night only but it could matter.

He speaks SPANISH, obviously latinos will vote for him! He delivered a whole speech in Spanish!

No, it was the best move that Clinton could have made. If she picked another polarizing vice president then there was no way she could have won the election. Now she has someone to siphon off the wary republicans who still aren't fully supportive of Trump. And how can Trump steal any left votes other than going to the far left which was alienated by Sanders. Clinton now dominates short left to center

>theyre going to use that as a main selling point

>Tim Kaine
A democrat from the shit state of Virginia, you can't make this up. Guy looks like a squinty eye thief used car salesman. I bet she owes him a lot of favors and now was the time to pay up, that's why this doesn't make much sense, unless you factor in she owes him. In the end, Hillary is a complete moron, she's just very aggressive and corrupt, she's do and say anything to get her way, I mean she's in the news repeatedly for one scandal or another and just keeps getting away with it. This guy won't do jack shit to help her win the election, he'll actually hinder her chances, he looks like a complete hillbilly idiot, just like her.

He read it off a paper, he can go fuckin wipe his ass with that paper, I can read off a speech in spanish from a paper, can I hold a conversation, not really. Guy had an american accent reading the whole thing at some points, mispronouncing shit left and right. What a god damn joke.

>shit state of Virginia
bet you're from Jersey or some shit

At least NJ gives back more than it takes from the federal government, Virginia is a federal welfare whore state. Virginia robbed the federal government of 20bil in 2001, NJ gave the fed 23bil. Like I said, Virginia is a bunch of barefoot toothless hillbillies, the Kaine guy plays the fuckin harmonica for fucks sake.

>speaking spanish is a good thing in AMERICAN politics

what the flying fuck? I am not learning Spanish.

This doesn't guarantee virginia going blue. Kaine was likely gonna lose reelection as senator this year because of McAulife being a show. If you weren't going to vote for him as senator why the fuck would you vote for him as VP. NoVa/Richmond/Hampton Roads aren't powerful enough yet to control the state. Would've preferred to see Webb over Kaine, at least he's a Virginia Democrat that I respect

But this wouldn't even be an issue if retards hadn't voted for fucking Sarvis as Governor. We wouldn't be a swing state circus if Cuccinelli won. Fucking lolbertarians

Thats not how it works. The percentage isnt the issue, but black turnout is. They only turned out in droves for obongo because we president now.

I just saw an interview on Thursday with Kaine saying he wouldn't accept the offer.

>democrat
>telling the truth

Oh yeah,

Resident token black guy here. Democrat goes hand in hand with fried chicken. They explain Hillary with Bill. The most prevalent argument you'll hear is Bill will tell her what to do.

>implying walking skeleton Clinton is going to do anything

Sauce please? Link.
And didn't he lose his cool with a bunch of BLM people in the audience and start yelling at them, these people are in la la land.

Hillary: Bill, who do you want for Vice President?
Bill: Cocaine!
Hillary: Go Kaine? Ok then I will.

6/10 clever

>The most prevalent argument you'll hear is Bill will tell her what to do.

>Aids Skeletor will command her

Thanks for the info though.

>these people are in la la land.

They are in MSM brainwashed land.

Holy shit, have you guys seen Kaine's wife? She puts Cherry Blaire to shame, damn gorilla cookie sin to the eye. Vomit time.

Computer, is there any way to generate a nude Kaine?

>Average blue collar democrat voter