youtube.com/watch?v=U0-jiWeRr9g

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pbnJFQ5pnog
youtube.com/watch?v=zmi0mDc-cBY
youtube.com/watch?v=8Z3K6o99M5c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's starting to look like Colin Quinn.

lol so randum xD

His talkshow appearances and his youtube show are better than his standup. I hope he doesn't actually stop doing comedy so he can write full time because his book wasn't that good.

he did that ID joke like 8 years ago on Dennis Miller's show

there's also this

BAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEBY

I'M HOT JUST LIKE AN OVEN

I NEED SOME LOVIN'

AND

BAAAAAAAEEEEEEBYYYYY

That's the problem with methodically watching all of Norm's old interviews that you can find. He does tend to recycle old material.

>can't tell if Norm thinks it is funny that he's using the same joke over and over again for 10 years or if he just doesn't care.

Norm's sense of humor is so perfect for podcasting. It sucks that he doesn't want to make the effort to do it.

he looks like he used to look like in bob dole make up

He's not exactly a furnace of ambition.

youtube.com/watch?v=pbnJFQ5pnog

based Norm

have you seen his standup? I have, and I've seen his youtube podcast/interviews and I read his book. All this to maintain a level of expertise and pedrigree when it comes to Norm, so that I have authority when I call you a retard.

Finally a funny comedian

Normkino

>Normkino
youtube.com/watch?v=zmi0mDc-cBY

Let me go ahead and say this, this guy... He's a real JERK

youtube.com/watch?v=8Z3K6o99M5c

>it's an unfunny comedian who's only popular in america episode

>it's a reddit hates humor episode

You're saying this as if it's hard work to listen to comedy for a couple of hours. Pretty sure everyone saw his standup/podcast/interviews. Podcast is the best. Book is alright as well. Standup isn't a good format for him, he needs feedback, talking into the void doesn't work.

>tfw look for my brother through the bones and ash of 9/11. He was in northern canada

but i'm not american

He only has one special doesn't he? I quite enjoyed it. Everyone is funnier irl and in interviews, stand up is a pretty weak format.