twitter.com/NeilTurner_/status/756625704117211137
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

High capcity clips?

No for real, what the fuck?

my sig holds 16+1 in 9mm

Must have had a large clip

2 guns?

most standard 9mm hold 16+1 in the chamber capacity use google you fucking tard

lads was he white? i fell asleep and when i woke up there were no more threads about the shooting

>that stupid fucking guy that run straight into the line of fire

REEEEEEEE

>clip
>high capacity

Thats a normal amount for a firearm to hold, but not in Germany I don't think, its probably a gun from the black market

sorta, iranian

>clips

My tangfolio witness holds the same. 17 rounds is pretty normal these days for 9mm mags.

Well fuck.

Everyone gives Rickon shit for not zig zagging. And I mean EVERYONE.

Yet all those idiots ran in a straight line.

>triggered this easy

>how is that possible?

By having something like the Glock 17 that holds 17 rounds?

>be German
>get shot

My limited understanding is that the 17 round guns are larger handguns that have the rounds kinda side by side in the magazine, while smaller handguns that hold the rounds vertically have smaller capacity

If he did something like that,he's not a true moslem

I GOT A GLOCK IN MY 'RARI

>triggered

is that supposed to be a pun

>complete autismo
>still manages to get a gun
>in germany

how does this work? did he just cruise up to his local gangsters or a motorcycle gang and said he needed some heat?

>very exotic expensive car
>cheap ass basic gun
smhtbh

17 shafts no 38

If those poor pedestrians had guns they could have shot the attacker.

Oh shit, I think he had a shoulder thing that goes up!

>he can't load at least that many shells into his clip

Maybe under cover returning fire as policie stated? but yeah was thinking the same thing when i saw this.

They should have put up gun free zone signs

>he didn't have a VP9

no wonder he killed himself

>yfw the attacker takes cover
>good guys with guns forget who attacker is
>think a fellow good guy is an accomplice
>everyone is shooting at each other

Meme'd
=^)

that's what cnn says too but iranians aren't white my brown friend

>German-Iranian who had lived in Munich for more than two years

so basically he's some kind of muslim refugee? i'm surprised Sup Forums already stopped talking about it

Probably took one from the supply closet of his local Mosque.

What do you mean how is that possible? What are you asking? It is possible because he should 17 rounds...that's why you heard that many shots...what exactly is the question here?

"........WELL REGULATED........"

They need to ban 17 shot clips.

i think everyone feels a bit bad for this guy. I mean in all the footage he looks completely retarded.

Glock 17 standard capacity magazine is 17 rounds.

Pretty sure most polymer 9mm handguns have a 15-18 round standard capacity.

Glock 17

Made in Austria.

OP come to /k/ some time bro.

Hi /k/

>17
That's my number.
Praise Ahura Mazda, Praise Tlaloc, Praise Kek

Where'd he get the pistol from?

Legally?

Any other videos from this?

Imported from Serbia.

They're trying to blame this on Neo-nazis but the guy was a German of Iranian descent. No doubt it was just some crazy who was pissed off at all the shit he'd gotten for being "Turkish". I bet the news and fucking Merkel try to spin this as the dangers of a resurgent right wing in Germany and xenophobia since they finally have one terrorist that wasn't muslim.

>clips

>I think everyone but me is retarded, therefore, this scenario would happen

Usually the double stacked side is used for smaller calibers like 9mm and the single stack is used for larger calibers like .45 and .50 because the grip would get too big

>not realizing he was being fellatious

We Americans like our magazines like we like our hamburgers

DOUBLE STACK

high quality clip

Yeah, he was German-Iranian and probably a Muslim.

He was part shitskin, that's enough for most people to see the link.

Was locked modding FTL the whole day, what do we know about the shooter? How many victims?

My guess is he knew who the local muslim gang thugs were and basically told them that he was suicidal and would shoot a bunch of germans if they gave him a gun.

Not very hard , especially when you are a Shitskin.
Just go to all the turkish Sisha Bars etc near every main train station in Germany and ask around.

The guy in the red shirt? He's dead, I saw him in a photo on the street

he's just sleeping

Glock 17

Sage

Underrated

>so basically he's some kind of muslim refugee?

Based on his language in the following video i highly doubt it. Either born here or parents came into the Country when hew as a child because he speaks it fluent without an accent.

youtube.com/watch?v=aBozHHwe0w4

Clips = magazines, not sure what the fuss is about.

no it isn't retard

Tell me the difference then you swiss faggot.

Bullets >>> clips >>> magazines

short answer: lmgtfy.com/?q=clip magazine difference

There's really no need to talk to a fellow user like that. European, not gun savvy and what do you do? Come over like a cunt.

Back to the basement neckbeard.

Glock 9mm holds 17 and one in the chamber

Glock 17
CZ P09

how was this guy recording at the perfect time??

Gtfo back to b board faggot

dis

Bullets load clips, clips load magazines.

Shooting began before he started filming, inside the McDonald's.

You will notice that as soon as the shooter is outside and his initial targets have fled, the camera guy runs too.

>twitter.com/NeilTurner_/status/756625704117211137
Honestly it seems it's not first gen refugees that are issues it's typically their kids the second gen and on. Interesting.

Ban assault clips now!

Fuck, C96's are such fucking sexy guns.

I want one so bad.

Let's be honest. We've all fantasized about carrying a mauser. Is it the ideal CC? No. Is it frickity awesome? oh yeah.

>clips

I only imagine how many lives would have been saved if they banned assault clips and made it a gun free zone

Thats a pretty large magazine on top for such an old gun

There is a video of Hunter S. Thompson firing at his neighbor with one as his neighbor peppers his property with birdshot, because of some argument

The thing on top is a clip that holds the bullets that go into the magazine below.

And the magazine is staggered which is why it looks shorter than the clip.

he was a immigrant

Same I'd even settle for a good working copy but they're expensive as fuck. Since Mauser is still in business I wonder if they still produces these as special request or something.

Indeed, especially the ones with the wood stock hostler with an leather straps. Now that's a bad ass gun.

All the better.

This board has an archive, Popescu.

My berreta holds 17+1 x3

It's odd that the cameraman happened to be filming a random McDonalds before anything had happened yet, also strange how the guy just steps out from behind a garbage can, and that there's no muzzle flash on the gun

Now German police are telling people not to post and photos or videos of what happened today

there was gunfire and allah ackbars occuring inside the macdonalds before he left the building

If that's the case then why were the people outside just walking casually and normally going about their business?

noisy road
people were running in all directions

So a guy across the "noisy road" heard the gunfire from inside and pulled his phone out, but the people on the same side of the street as the McDonalds didn't hear the gunshots? I smell bullshit.

I'm sure cenk would agree with you

That's the best you got huh? JIDF must be desperate for shills right now.

we've become wise to your ways yung turkey

It's a HOAX

There's footage that got aired where all the people in the mall had eardefenders on.
It was a DRILL just like Nice.

They are splicing drill footage with live footage of people running around wondering what is going on.