Woah I'm 31% Middle-eastern and North African, that's insane cool XD!

>woah I'm 31% Middle-eastern and North African, that's insane cool XD!

Why are Italians so proud of being mongrels?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=SjJf1FwiVAM
youtube.com/watch?v=M_zfYwEApyU
desuarchive.org/int/thread/82080966/
biorxiv.org/content/biorxiv/early/2017/09/19/190066.full.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bye

>Not being proud of your ancient babilonian and egyptian heritage

post the video

>23andme
cancer

also her m. east ancestry probably dates back to ancient times. like very ancient times. could be related to early neolithic farmers. Europe was inhabitated by them. So she's technically not a mongrel.

Not everyone is autistic and wants to be some pure blooded whitey

m.youtube.com/watch?v=SjJf1FwiVAM

Both her grandparents are from Benevento and she scores only 34.9% Italian. Also she's using 23andMe which is more accurate than myancestry.

Just goes to show you how fucking amerimongrel Italians are Jesus Christ...

she is american you mong

not italian

23andMe only goes back to 500 years ago so it isn't neolithic farmer genes.

she says she's 100% Italian before she got the results. She's Italian. But all Italians aren't really Italians since large scale immigration during the Roman empirex

>The French aren't divided into North and South
>Germans are grouped in with French
Yeah, very reliable source.

she doesn't look Italian whatsoever, especially with that nig/chinky nose, which is like as non-Italian as it gets

she is american you idiot

23andme's calculators are broken though.

>damage control

Are there actually any Italians that are genetically 100% European these days lol?

also she has no Italian accent whatsoever, ergo she is probably american, ergo god knows what their parents actually are outside of LARPing

explain.

it is called family values you mong

both her grandparents are from benevento.

>that flag
>mong

>grandparents
>"both"
can you spot the what is wrong with these two terms?

>she is all italians

1. that girl is whiter than all of Italy

2. Italians aren't mixed with Arabs and Africans. That is just Sup Forums-tier science. The original Italic tribes were swarthy. That's all. It's not like the world was once 100% white people and 100% black people and every other people today are a mutt of inbetweeners.

pic related, Sicilian 23&me result from Italicroots, much more believable

>italian
She's speaking american, she's clearly american

BLACKED

Everyone wants be proud of being at least 1% BLACK BULL

I mean both her grandparents from her father and mother side of the family.

Stop being assblasted, literally all tests done on Italians from any company show admixture from the middle-east and North Africa while tests done on Balkans, northern Spain and southern France show genetically pure Europeans.

they don't exactly tell what you are. best example is the balkan one. there was an albanian from USA days ago and he came up as 100% Balkan but when he uploaded his raw DNA to gedmatch he saw that he had more components than 23andme shows.

And yet I bet that person is swarthier looking than the girl in OP.

Pic relate: average Sicilian girl

Hey what's going on here?

you are getting blown the fuck out mate, you are the one who is assblated
she is by all means american and looks absolutely nothing like how Italians look, her look is almost opposite to how Italian women look in fact with her wide face and piggy nose

what did the components show/prove that 23andMe didn't?

>while tests done on Balkans, northern Spain and southern France show genetically pure Europeans.
Lol what?

Sorry it's you that's getting BLOWN THE FUCK OUT because you're too scared to admit what needs to be admitted.

>
literally all tests done on Italians from any company show admixture from the middle-east and North Africa while tests done on Balkans, northern Spain and southern France show genetically pure Europeans
t. my ass

Actually she kinda has the inbreed british look

Tons of Italians have large noses, mate. Plus there are Italians with SSA and Berber admixture

This, according to 23andme i'm 100% european

Another Italian his results which proves my point.

BTFO

there is nothing to be admitted about a muttamerican LARPing as Italian getting her 23&me

I posted already an actual result from Palermo here Here is another one from Catania
2 > 1

youtube.com/watch?v=M_zfYwEApyU
Only 100% are allowed!

>newworlder with race obsession greentexting on my ethnic background

desuarchive.org/int/thread/82080966/

ctrl+f Albanian and you'll see his posts.

500yrs refers to the mappings and names of peoples, which change significantly all the time, not the genes themselves

You do know that American is not an ethnicity

they are large in the opposite sense, with prominent and projecting nasal roots and concave shape
her nose looks Sami

One drop rule

a Sicilian scoring ~5/6% MENA is different from a mainland Italian scoring 30% MENA

Once again you post a result of mixed Italians because Italians are mixed and never 100% pure Europeans.

Even Spaniards score 100% pure Europeans like here and Balkans as well. Pic related.

Italianmongrels btfo'd once again.

you can't judge americans like normal nation peoples

for example, im 100% turkish but from england, im still not english

but if i was born in am*Rica, then i'd be am*Rican unfortunately

ok
biorxiv.org/content/biorxiv/early/2017/09/19/190066.full.pdf

>being proud of being 94.1% Balkan

Literally the niggers of Europe.

Sicilians score more than 5-6% mena actually

>23nMe
it's nothing but snakeoil

>Once again you post a result of mixed Italians because Italians are mixed and never 100% pure Europeans.
wrong

on 23&me? nah, I don't think the average is much higher

Honestly, If I didn't know her ancestry I would just consider her another Italian. Most Italians look like MENA people anyway
>light tanned skin
>brown hair
>blue eyes
Sometimes, non-European admixture doesn't make a difference on your phenotype and sometimes it does. It really depends on the person.

23andme is actually not snake oil. its calculators are shit but you can still get your raw dna and haplogroup results.

Come on man, we may not be the whitest of the bunch but 31% North African? She probably just has some North African ancestor. Doesn't mean that all Italian do though. Also, we're not homogeneous at all. There are Italians who look like Germans and Italians who are swarthier than North Africans.

I wasn't talking about 23andme. Sicilian MENA dna is way higher than 5-6% and on average they're above 15%

but their mena ancestry comes from ancient times.

Some of her grandmas just banged a Moroccan or something dude, she doesn't even look italian

That's weird. Cause I would have guessed Brit or thereabouts.

She doesn't look Italian at all. Skin is too pink and Italians don't have blue eyes, for the most part.

She definitely has more Celtic in her than Italic.

obviously shopped. Do you shitalians have no shame?

she seriously looks much more like a brit skank to me, with her wide inbred eyes

well the doesn't that mean she and Italians in general are even more mongrels when getting your scores through gedmatch? And how is European defined there? Is caucus European or Middle-eastern in gedmatch?

>obviously shopped
>the absolute damage control
utterly BTFO on every account

>well the doesn't that mean she and Italians in general are even more mongrels when getting your scores through gedmatch
actually i'd not say mongrel. because to be a mongrel you need to be a recent mix. Like amerimutts.
also yes they're mixed.
>And how is European defined there?
depends on what calc you're talking about.

dodecad euro ancestry is North_European and Atlantic_Med for example. others are non european but can exist in european people.

>Italians on the Internet always talk about how they're proud of the way they look and don't care about being 'white'
>always get insecure and buttblasted when someone says they're not white and that they look like Arabs
Really makes you think

roterham

One thing doesn't exclude the other though. In fact, it validates it

Most Italian people have brown eyes, even most north Italians have brown eyes.

Doesn't matter, she's ethnically Italian and not ethnically American. Both grandparents on both mother and father side of the family come from benevento in southern Italy.

The other Turk here tells me that gedmatch is more accurate and shows even more admixture than in the 23andMe so Italians in general are even more mixed.

>ethnically American

we couldn't care less about being part of your little cuckold fetishists fanclub but at the same time we don't really like arabs/london mayors either

well again 23andMe goes back to 500 years so having mena while being European means your a mongrel in my book. Gedmatch is just going further back as you put it.

Btw you seem very knowledgable on the topic have you done some tests on your ancestry. I'm curious on what you score.

What cannot your racist brain comprehend?

She's not Italian. She only has 1/3 of here genes from Italic peninsula.

She is still lighter skinned than most Italians

She has about 1/3 of her DNA from MENA.

These things are entirely possible, believe it or not.

Italians aren't swarthy because they are related to MENA people.

we're definitely more related to MENA than other Euros, just as `~1500BC Myceneans were

some people have a hard time believing that boats and travelling weren't invented by the Umayyads

So you really believe Italians in general are just 35% Italian? wew lad

Except she is Italian, you're the racist moron here.

Please read up on massive scale immigration from North Africa, the middle-east and other parts of Europe to the Italian peniusla during the early imperial days of Rome.

The problem got so out of hand Augustus passed laws forcing Roman citizens that were not married to marry and have children unless they got fined.

Italians are not white, and probably not european either.

>not ethnically American
nobody is lol

>Please read up on massive scale immigration from North Africa, the middle-east and other parts of Europe to the Italian peniusla during the early imperial days of Rome.
I'm afraid your interracial fantasies are not part of actual history

>and probably not european either
and what is an european in your sick brain?

Yes. In general.

Stop getting assblasted. Roman citizens in Italy were always a small minority and loads of MENA Freeman and Slaves made their way to Italy throughout the Roman age. Stop being assblasted geeez.

I am aware of a study coming on 1-3 century AD samples from Roman cemeteries.
I predict massive white butthurt incoming like with Mycenean Greeks.

>fucking leaf says "t-this only records the l-last 500 years"
>now says 2000 years ago Middle-Easterns came to Italy during imperial Rome and that's why this woman is 33% Middle-Eastern

absolute state of leafs

>Roman citizens in Italy were always a small minority
just stopped reading right there, get working on your baits

>Yes. In general.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

she is an italian-mena people
what is so incredible?

*sniffs*

this

>implying Roman cemeteries were filled with romans

Romans citizens numbered around 5 million people during the Augustus census of 13-14AD and Italy itself had a population of 10 million. Also this was after shitalians were allowed to become citizens after the Socii Wars.

I'm talking about in general user, Italian are alll mixed and GedMatch, 23andMe and Ancestry prove it.

it's pretty easy

>Amerimutt claims to be 100% something
>Turns out she's not and she's an amerimutt like everyone else
Am I supposed to be impressed?

Most Italians are amerimutt tier, that's the implication here.

>One person
>Most italians

I am Iberian

It always surprises me when italians think they are european, like just look in the mirror.

she isn't amerimutt "tier", she's an actual amerimutt

her grandparents on both sides of her family are from benevento. She's says this in the video. She's ethnically Italian.

I don't blame people when they say Italians aren't white and europan. Italians are descended from middle eastern Neolithic farmers, the real indo Europeans are from Scandinavia and Baltic countries. Plus when people think of a white person they usually think of a German or Brit
>narrow nose
>pale skin
>light hair
>light eyes
it's a fact that most Italians are more physically similar to people from the mena than they are to Europeans such as Norwegians, poles, and Danes. Put a pole in Lithuania and he's just another white person, put an Italian there and he looks like a middle eastern foreigner