Breaking on CNN - MH370 most likely terror attack by flight captain

Captain practiced route at home to evade radar etc

Anyone see this?

Well, he clearly failed and decided to instead crash the plane into the ocean?

bump

>Well, he clearly failed and decided to instead crash the plane into the ocean?

which killed all the passengers

which is a terror attack

Is it a terror attack if noone knows it?

It created fear and uncertainty, people were more afraid to fly, remember all those stories about "I bet he landed it somewhere and is planning to fly iti into a building later. etc.

It is not his fault that Malaysian authorities were dumb as fuck in the first few hours and fucked up the trail.

Wut

They COVERED IT UP.

The government KNEW and they didn't tell anyone the facts. The FACTS ARE COMING OUT NOW.

Some force in the governments are leakinig information.

The revolution is being set up to kick of VERY SOON.

>Americans

Question is, where's the wreckage? I guess that's what his goal was. It took 2 years to find Air France 447.

>a fucking leaf

they'll never find it now I guess

What if crashing the plane with no survivors was the next step in his master plan?

Literally tree falls in a woods.

I was thinking this.

honestly trailer park boys might be canadas greatest accomplishment

I've been following this since day 1. My theory is that the pilot killed the co-pilot, incapacitated the passengers by flying to a high altitude, then spending the rest of the time flying out in the ocean while talking to himself in the cabin, effectively recording his manifesto on the flight recorder/black box, explaining his motives. Then a controlled glide/ditch in the ocean to minimize damage to plane/black box. He probably didn't think it would take so long to find the plane.

If it was a terror attack, he would've left behind a message claiming it. It was more likely a large-scale murder-suicide just like the one committed by Andreas Lubitz.

I think the same thing, so amny Killary leaks and other info coming out now too.

so... the captain hi-jacked the plane and military shot it out of the sky?

Maybe he was just really shitty at both of those things.

Not surprising
We have been exporting self radicalized ISIS for some time already
Luckily, since it's pooraysia, any happening here is somewhat irrelevant on the world stage

>MH370
Oh look over there it's a distraction plane.

He intended to attack Diego Garcia, the Americans shot the plane down and the Australians covered it up.

>releasing this information right now
>literally a few clicks in a flight simulator would get you past routes, etc.
>even if he deleted everything, recovery wouldn't take this long

If a jihadist blows himself up in the woods and nobody is around to see it, is it terror?

lel