What did David say to Prometheus that made him upset?

What did David say to Prometheus that made him upset?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZLgw0jeu_-c
youtube.com/watch?v=R5j1Y8EGWnc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he called it pop

Ayy lmao

"I told them to assume your gender."

>They think you are the freak

>No matter how tall you are, you're still a baldlet

"liking traps is gay"

ur waifu a shit

"check em"

OH SHIT

ur a faget

>"JUST RIP MY FUCKING HEAD OFF YOU BIG BALD AUTIST"
He didn't speak Prometheus as well as he thought

>don't say anything, you just need to eat these eggs

>I'm going to bomb your planet and kill all your people

>Niskanen meant to crosscheck crosby

Let's See Paul Allen's Dubs

Does the carpet match the drapes?

kek

Gender is a social construct

YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE

>looks like you have a case of the mondays

classic

Alien is one of my favourite films but I've never seen Alien 3 & 4. Should I? I've only heard bad things.

"you're a big guy"

no

Alien 3 is better than Aliens.

Honest answer, based on what was happening and what Weyland wanted something like this:

>Greetings, we are humans from Earth, we have come to meet you and share your knowledge.

This guy saw humanity and maybe Earth's whole biosphere as some kind of abomination or mad science experiment that had to be wiped out to begin with. To see humans with space travel technology standing on that planet and speaking to him as an equal, asking about his technology must've been all kinds of wrong to him.

Personally, I think he said something cocky to the Engineers. People keep saying that the Engineer was mad because David was an android and was pissed because their creations created something else. But how would the Engineer know what an android look like? David looks human.

Either he told him something super cocky or he told the Engineer that the humans created him.

Wew

my my my. This chaos frog god of our sure does have a sense of humour

He told him that his master created him and wanted to live forever.

Presumably this is blasphemy in his religion, perhaps something to do with sacrifice implied by that engineer drinking the black goop and sacrificing himself to seed a world with life.

Perhaps his civilization was advanced enough to allow biological immortality but for whatever reason they decided that was a bad idea.

He told him about Sup Forums and SJWs

If the Engineer kept pointing to the stars in all those paintings then why would this one be pissed humans found them or found a means to travel to find them. Assume they black goo'd Earth and from it came humans. Why be butt blasted when they build a ship to meet you and say "tag, your it"

Or is it that in that moment the Engineer realized anime was a mistake?

We will find out in the directors cut and in part 2.

Is the Engineer an enemy of kek?

>advanced
>still has religion
Yeah no. If they are playing god they have no religion dipshit.

is there going to be a director´s cut?

More like the special deluxe collector's box set edition once the rest of the movies come out 10 years from now

Why have there been so many threads about this movie recently?

Prometheus isn't the engineer's name, it's the name of the ship.

Presumably the one who created us and the ones who led early humans were a different faction or from a different era that felt what they did was a good thing. The weapons were developed to correct that mistake. I actually seem to recall that something related to the opening scene, either the engineer character or the song that plays or something, was called "The Heretic".

He said "Ridley Scott needs to be euthanized before he destroys all of his lifes work"

>"we gave equal rights to niggers"

youtube.com/watch?v=ZLgw0jeu_-c

it's already on jew tube

Also maybe there was a base there originally to greet the humans but when they changed their minds they made the weapons there for convenience because it was closest.

Why do their faces look like pure fat? Fat lips. Fat noise.

Disgusting

oops that is the not the full clip

youtube.com/watch?v=R5j1Y8EGWnc

they look like greek sculptures

We killed Jesus, who was secretly a space alien. That's literally the answer in the extremely tortured biblical allegory that Ridley Scott is turning the series into.

Alien Covenant is coming out soon

You mean the jews killed jesus right?

>DUDE SOME OF THEM KILLED ONE GUY
>LETS COMMIT GENOCIDE LMAO

What makes you think that? There's absolutely no reason they couldn't be religious and scientifically advanced at the same time.

fucking kek

Why the heck was this not in the original movie?

Lemme blow your mind here:

The aliens...

are like GOD

Except they wanna kill us which isn't like God so I guess that breaks the metaphor

It's ridiculous how the two people back in the ship or wherever, Theron and Idris, just kind of shake their heads and go "welp, that happened". Or am I forgetting about something that happened in the movie to explain why they don't give a fuck about the ayy talking to them etc.?

Same reason as always. Pacing.

The engineer was disgusted by the humans because they are probably some weird monkey nigger to him. So he probably says something like "why would this thing want to live forever, he is a monkey and already dead" instead david just says "why"

Weyland gives the giant white space gorilla a lecture and he seems to understand what he is saying, so he kills him with david. Maybe this is symbolic, to show that our creations eventually kill us all or take our place.

No one in Prometheus acts like an actual human

Yeah I know, that was why I hated the flick. Even though I thought all that shit with "creators" and the big guy alien was interesting, it was still such a retarded shitfest. Like keeping away so much information and interesting stuff from the idea of the movie, and it's not for a reason it's literally just because they couldn't come up with anything good.

they needed to save some material for the director's cut.

So they worship science

This also provides motivation for david carpet bombing the "engineer / humans" on the new planet in the sequel. Literally killing them with their own creation.

I am pretty confident this is what was said / meant by the dialog with the engineer.

We aren't hiring STEM grads.

I fucked Ted.

Sure, why not. One can create a religious cult out of anything, whether it includes an omniscient god figure or not.

Jet fuel can't melt steel beams

Traps are gay.

"hey senpai can you rip my head off and beat up this old ass motherfucker ere?"

David was the mistake, a robot.
Prometheus was going to nuke Earth because his people knew about fake humans like David.
Humanity was a mistake.

Aliens > Alien > Prometheus> Alien Res > Alien 3

except that he doesn't carpet bomb the engineers but rather yet another possible offshoot. Best guess, he was continuing his experiment he tried in Prometheus using a larger sample size.

His name is not Prometheus, you fucking nigger. Prometheus is the name of the ship.

Why do so many of you make this mistake?

Exactly. Personally I don't think the black good is a weapon. I think it actually helps evolve humans. Perhaps it's why the engineers seem to be wearing bio-mechanical armor, and why their ships seem to be organic. Maybe it's how they build ships or equipment. Not sure.

*black goo

Possibly. That is what fits Giger's aesthetics.

They are literally pee pee poo poo ayy-lmaos

Except for that detail: You might be right

This and fucked if I'm typing it again.
Pt1

Pt2

More like Pau Allien.

>We meet at last, Wojack.

Stare at awe that puny humans made it off their rock?
>Our experiment was a success! We created life!

It would be extremely painful

>A boy falls in love with a girl. Unable to confess, he is gifted...

Checked em.

>That woman with us is not a slave but treated as an equal to m-

>he doesn't know

Weyland wanted the Engineer to see David, his own creation. He assumed the Engineers were immortal gods and he felt entitled to the gift of immortality. By creating David, Weyland saw himself as a man who had reached the status of a god.

The irony is that David is in ways superior to humans, and even possesses the immortality that Weyland sought for himself. But David was seen as another tool by the humans. The Engineer saw David as an insult to their own creation, a human copy without the two essential elements, mortality and the ability to reproduce. It was arrogant.

Nothing.

The Engineer just sperged out because he was autistic.

>David
"Anime was a mistake."

>Engineer
"REEEEEEEEEEE"

>dis old guy wants to live forever