According to some reports, Jeb Bush is considering an endorsement for Gary Johnson...

According to some reports, Jeb Bush is considering an endorsement for Gary Johnson. "Low-Energy" Jeb may get the final laugh over Trump after all.

redstate.com/brandon_morse/2016/07/22/rumors-circulate-jeb-bush-endorsing-libertarian-gary-johnson/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cIxJicyjLLE
youtube.com/watch?v=COItiKtHWyg&app=desktop
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

GJ might actually make the debate stage, unless this happens.

Jeb has a lot of sway with GOP donors. It's no secret that Jeb probably has a voodoo doll for Trump, but if he formally endorses Johnson then the donors may abandon Trump.

Is it wrong of me for wanting this to happen? Maybe it's because I resent the two-party system that the usa has been cursed with, but I want gov. Johnson in the debates.

Weed, that explains how Jeb has been able to stop himself from committing suicide this whole time.

Not at all.

I'm voting for Johnson. And I'm with you in my desire to see the destruction of the two party system. This is a golden opportunity.

nobody cares, JEB. endorse whoever you want, like it'll make any gorram difference.

Jeb would have been a good president if he had run during a different time when a strong leader wasn't needed.

Same here. If the choice between a fucking narcissistic retard and a corrupt fucking criminal can't drive more Americans to consider a third party then this country deserves to go shit.

LMAO

Libertarians will loose their entire base of voters if this happens.

PLZ Jeb DO IT PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Johnson is already a Koch controlled opposition candidate intended to siphon votes away from Trump. This would destroy Jeb.

yes turning the US into Mexico is always a great presidential leadership strategy

>establishment neocon globalist endorses your party
>celebrate like Ayn Rand just came back from the grave to lecture you about donating to goodwill

ahh yes the 2016 libertarian party

what a sight to behold

what are you talking about?

Clinton is a wonderful person according to your libertarian hero

youtube.com/watch?v=cIxJicyjLLE

I'm a libertarian/ancap but this bothers me because Gary Johnson is a statist opportunist. He has consistently sold out libertarian values for cheap talking points that appeal to fucking Bernie voters. I hate that America's first real exposure to libertarianism is going to be a low energy fraud.

Whatever. My fingers are crossed for the end of democracy. We actually might get a 4-way election. That would be enough of a total shitshow that it just might implode the whole system

kek
Completely blown the fuck out.

>You know remember that Jill Stein exists and is slightly relevant now

FUUUUUCCCCKKKK why did you have to remind me.

Am ancap, wouldn't disagree with this assessment. I put in an honest effort to elect Ron Paul and can confirm that the libertarian crowd has artist tendencies. I think it's because they are stuck thinking that they are "republicans fiscally, democrats socially". In a way they are just liberals who realized resources aren't infinite. The thing is actual liberals made believing in fiscal conservatism to be taboo. Who doesn't give a shot about social norms? Oh yeah, fucking autists.

Redpilled libertarians are starting to be more common. Now that PC garbage is being cut through and killing the taboo, functioning adults are less hesitant about the ideology.

Just my 2c

***autist tendencies, not artist

Jesus, everything about this video is just utter cringe. Are they legitimately autistic? How could anyone even consider voting for them?

I'm not so sure if that's going to happen anymore. The RNC was pretty united, and they booed Cruz off stage. I think the party will finally start to unite behind Trump and the donors will have to jump on board or get run over.

I'm pretty confident the GOP is united. I actually hope this is the case because it's looking like it's the Dems that are fractured, dysfunctional and collapsing. Now all these smug, arrogant liberals that called Trump the "death of conservatism/republican party" will have that all blow up in their faces. Poetic justice senpai

and Jeb spent all their fucking money for nothing. The Bush brand is completely dead

Also it seems that Trump and the GOP leadership have made amends. Pence is obviously an establishment vp pick and Trump has (quite unfortunately IMO) turned up the rhetoric of hunting down ISIS. During primary season his message was more geared towards criticizing military adventurism, but now he's adopting the old neocon rhetoric of policing the world.

Lol what happened to that whole pledge to support the nominee business? Seems like half of them have reneged.

a jeb endorsement would be the death of that idiots campaign and i hope it happens

Did you guys even see one second of the convention?

Did you not notice how not a single high profile GOP member was there, save for Ryan who essentially had to be there given his position.....

Because Trump's campaign is going to be so toxic it has the chance to taint the GOP brand for 2-3 election cycles beyond 2020. Just like Carter ran the fucking democrats into the ground during the 70s.

THey're trying to save the party by trying to make it seem like its Trump vs the Democrats, rather than the GOP as a party.

Because nothing says anti-establishment party like an endorsement from a Bush!

2 maple leafs have been deposited into your account.

>johnson is a koch controlled candidate

sure thing faggot balls

>two party system.
>this meme
There are an infinite number of possible flavors and possibilities in the United States if people ever bothered to register in a party and participate in primaries, and get the candidates that align with their view into running.

>a single high profile GOP member was there
High Profile members have one vote and one vote only. Endorsements at the end stage of a party nomination process are a formality and nothing more.

Let him. It only discredits the Libertarian movement.

Kek will smite both of these fools for interfering

Doesn't matter. The voters are basically united behind Trump. Can't say the same for the dems. Trump defeated insane odds to get this far. He doesn't need establishment endorsements, they have no real value anymore. The entire drive behind Trumps campaign is that American conservatives fucking hate the GOP establishment.

I know there a billion trump folks here - but I am voting Johnson.

STEIN / BUSH TICKET WHEN

Johnson's a fucking fraud. He's horrible for libertarianism. Just fucking listen to him prance around telling everyone that he just like Bernie. Fucking disgrace

I voted Johnson 4 years ago just out of disgust for the rest.

Then he starts making radio shows
>huhuh
>eeheheheh
>uhhhhhh
>hehehehehehehe
>yeahhhh
>uhhhh
>hahahahahaha!
>right

What a loser. The "libertarian party" is every bit as awful as the rest of them so far.

You're fucking delusional bud. Trump isn't toxic. Liberal media just paints him that way because they don't have real arguments. His acceptance speech was an hour long and was toxic for exactly none of it. Please, point me to where in the speech he was "toxic".

fucking leafs man. I don't know what's wrong with you guys

"Jewish bakers should be forced to bake Nazi cakes"

Gary Johnson

youtube.com/watch?v=COItiKtHWyg&app=desktop

jeb was branded expertly by trump as low energy and affirmed it himself saying he smoked marihuanas in highschool 40 years ago (straightedge ever since, jeb? kek) and trump gave him the pepe face.

Lolno jebs a bitch. He wont do shit.

what a weirdo

also jesus christ fucking liberturds are autistic

>McAfee
>Awful
He was the only intelligent non mental true libertarian candidate but even libertarians don't do enough research to vote in their own interests.

gary johnson is as much of a libertarian as trump is a republican, think about it.

>"Jewish bakers should be forced to bake Nazi cakes"
This is why I will not vote for Johnson. He doesn't stand behind freedom. Also Bill Weld is a fucking lefty prick.

I'm glad McAfee did what he did, and I wish he'd have gotten more exposure.

3rd parties should get serious. I really, really, would rather vote for one.

After his campaign Jeb probably has no actual sway with anyone anymore, his big money friends may all go out of their way to be nice and treat him with respect or whatever, but deep down they'll all know that he's done in the political realm and just be pitying him.

McAfee was a bad choice, what with being a crazy person wanted for murder in Belize who has squandered almost his entire fortune.

Jeb's endorsement could have enough sway to push the libertarians over the threshold number in the polls needed to get into the presidential debates, which could have a pretty significant effect if only because it would shift the kind of questions the debate moderators will ask.

Wow, that one percent of the vote will really push Gary over the edge. Not only that but the party higher ups will hate him.

GOP AND RNC IS Divided

Even republican hate TRUMP

It's over

Hillary already win

SAY WITH ME, MADAM PRESIDENT

I was at a libertarian caucus. Most people realized that McAfee was a better candidate but picked Johnson solely because he has "name recognition" in politics already. Which is genuinely retarded. Johnson's political reputation is negligible. It would have made huge fucking news to go with McAfee and he would have given libertarians a badass reputation. Instead we have to feel the Johnson. fucking cucks.

what the fuck?

hes not a libertarian at all if he believes this shit.

Then he goes on about
>protecting muh muslims

absolutely disgusting

Actually look up the story. McAfee is a legitimate badass. Media spun the hell out of it tho.

Basically he was framed by the president for the murder because he refused to pay a two million dollar bribe. The president sent the military to kill his dog and destroy his home. So he ran off and lived in the jungle with his mistress.

Libertarians care about other people, they just believe that us an individuals need to be involved in helping others, not the government. You're fucking retarded if you believe that shit

This. Studies show that people are much more likely to participate and donate to charities if they don't have to pay cripplingly high taxes.

Who cares.

The worst thing Jeb could do to Trump would be to endorse him. Does anyone really want the endorsement of the beta who's campaign ended with hundreds of articles about how sad and pathetic Jeb Bush was?

If I was Johnson I'd be calling up Jeb and saying 'please don't help me.'

FPBP

I hope Nehlen unseats Ryan. That would be almost as good as Trump winning.

wow, that changes everything

how can dump win without the tortoise man?

slow... and steady....

jeb will win this

was jeb in the skull and bones too?