BILL?

BILL?

youre a science guy

FIVE YEARS YOU MOTHERFUCKING AUTISTIC FUCKING BANEPOSTING REDDITORS
FOR FIVE YEARS THIS STUPID PIECE OF SHIT MEME HAS BEEN POSTED 24/7, ONLY THIS SITE CAN BE THIS AUTISTIC. GO MAKE YOUR OWN STUPID BOARD AND CALL IT 'LE EPIC BANE CHAN'. IT'S PROBABLY THE MOST RETARDED THING IVE EVER SEEN ON THE INTERNET, I ACTUALLY FEEL SAD FOR YOU PEOPLE THAT ARE SO AUTISTIC THAT YOU POST THIS THINKING THAT YOU'RE FUNNY, 'LOLO LOOK AT ME IM LE CIA XDDDD FOR THE WIN EPIC MAYMAY' Sup Forums IS A FUCKING SHITHOLE IM SICK OF YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS POSTING THIS STUPID ASS MEME 24/7 FUCK OFF U FUCKING FAGGOTS STOP POSTING THAT STUPID CIA AGENT AND THE OTHER ASS BANE, 5 YEARS, 5 FUCKING YEARS POSTING THE SAME SHIT, NOT EVERY WEEK BUT EVERY HOUR, EVERY HOUR THERE'S A BANE THREAD, ON EVERY BOARD OF Sup Forums, U FUCKING AUTISTS THIS BOARD IS MORE AUTISTIC THAN ALL THE OTHER BOARDS COMBINED, THE DARK KNIGHT SUCKS DICK AND SO DOES YOUR WORTHLESS LITTLE BOARD, I BET YOUR DICKLETS START TINGLING WHEN YOU POST SOMETHING ABOUT BANE, ISN'T THAT RIGHT FAGGOTS? I BET THAT YOU GET SOME SEXUAL STIMULATION FROM UPLOADING A PICTURE OF BANE TO YOUR BOARD HUH? I BET THAT YOU MASTURBATE TO THE THOUGHT OF GETTING FUCKED BY THE ACTORS OF THE DARK KNIGHT RISES. IT'S PROBABLY TRUE, YOU'RE ALL FAGGOTS AND WANT BANE'S DICK. OH LOOK ITS TIME TO REPOST UR STUPID CIA THREAD, GO AHEAD AND CLICK THE BUTTON WITH YOUR GREASY NECKBEARD FINGERS. I BET YOU WEAR FEDORAS AND TRENCHCOATS TOO. STUPID ASS FAGGOTS, THIS FORCED MEME IS NOTHING MORE THAN SHIT, TRYHARD FEDORA NECKBEARDS ATTEMPT AT BEING ORIGINAL. YOUR "OC" IS PATHETIC, JUST SOME SHITTY PAINT EDITS OF THE SAME PIC OVER AND OVER. WHAT A BUNCH OF TALENTLESS FAGGOTS, GO CHEW ON YOUR MOUNTAIN DEW AND YOUR DORITOS. IM DONE ARGUING WITH YOU FAGGOTS, GO CHECK YOUR STUPID DUBS AND RE-WATCH TDKR FOR THE 50TH TIME WHILE YOU MANCHILDREN KEEP REPOSTING THIS UNFUNNY CRAP EVERY SINGLE HOUR

FUCK OFF YOU STUPID FUCKING FAGGOTS

COLBERT IS COMPROMISED BY THE DNC. His mouth is Podesta's cock holster!

For Nye.

For you

If I expose your liberal bias, will you die?

It would be extremely problematic

You're a progressive guy.

The propaganda plan I filed with the producers lists climate change, gender spectrums, Rachel Bloom here, but only one viewpoint.

Bill Nye the Zion Spy

somebody get this hothead outta here

First one to get cucked by BBC gets to stay on in my cuckshed

>ain't nothing taboo about a sex stew

When I showed my sex stew to my parents they disowned me. This "science" is garbage.

Uh, you don't get to bring heteronormativity

for zhe

For jew

Or perhaps he's wondering why someone would penalize white people for having children before throwing illegal immigrants out of the country.

Dr. Nye, I'm P-I-L.

A lot of pseudo-science for a self-proclaimed scientist.

>Children cannot consent to sex because they are too young and inmature to make such heavy decisions that carry such emotional, social, and psychological weight.
>This 5 year old boy thinks dresses are pretty? Better cut his dick off.

The same libs don't bat an eye at satutory rape when its non-whites doing it, either

What did (social) scientists mean by this???

H O T
E
A
D

It's not their fault user. They aren't use to this sexual culture were women flaunt there goods so openly.

CRASNING THE THREAD

>Be shitskin
>Arrive in white country
>Women dressed like vaginas screaming about how welcome you are in their nation
>Effeminate 'men', some literally wearing dresses all act submissive, apologize and tell you to make yourself at home
>Girls as young as 10 dressing in provocative attire, twerking like their favorite celebs and proudly telling their friends what sluts they are

Can you even blame them for taking advantage of open season?

remember when bill was cool?

Beakman was and always will be cooler. Fuck Bill Nye the Cuckold Guy

You're aware that libs are pushing for normalization of pedophilia, right?