twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You can still be DaddyOThree.

What state are they from?

Alabama

ROLL DAMN TIDE

Maryland

quick rundown please

Hating them is reddit.
We, the channers recognize that they are based.

Makes sense

Doesn't make sense

It's not Sup Forums - Television & Film, Sup Forumseddit cancer

>We, the channers

here we goooooooooooo!

They live like 10 minutes away from me in Ijamsville, MD (Urbana)

He's right
You're proof of just that anti/pol/ scum

Underage edrama about some parents that upload videos about their family. One of the videos showed them "pranking" their son by screaming at him, yelling some random white trash obscenities, and blaming him for a set up scene they created with sharpie markings on the floor. The kid cried and some internet SJWs got buthurt about it. Or something. Not sure who is really actually buthurt about it. Typical outrage culture shit.

Trust me, Maryland has idiots too. The area they live in is 10 minutes from me and way rural by Maryland standards.

Don't talk about things that you aren't knowledgeable about. It just makes you look stupid.

Also destroying their toys/gadgets, encouraging the kids to throw the little ones and choke them and all sorts of shit including the "dad" pushing Cody into the wardrobe on purpose and caused him to bleed, tried to play it off as "red ink".

I'm sure I'm missing other shit they have done.

Much better run down

youtube.com/watch?v=xp9jye0q2ZQ

2/10. Not gonna bite

>I'm so outraged!
I know you are.

>One of the videos
All of the videos. The ink video isn't the worst "prank" they pulled on this kid. Doesn't even make the top ten.

>telling him they're putting him up for adoption
>tricking him into thinking he's accidentally killed his brother
>tricking him into thinking the country is under attack from terrorists and they're all going to get nuked
>leaving him at his grandparents' house while the rest of the family went to Disneyland (that one's not a prank, they really did that)
>pushing him into a bookshelf causing his nose to bleed

>I'm so outraged!
Why in the living the fuck do you kids care? Seriously? In what way does this white trash family effect you?

CPS in America is worthless. That Cody kid could not be more fucked. Just buy him a gun and let him put himself out of his misery. Christ.

Muh Sup Forumseddit utube community

damn fine bait

poor kid is gonna shoot up his school

Local word is that the kids were pranking them a lot too

youtube.com/watch?v=fvoLmsXKkYM

Mods plz don't delete this thread.

Basically what it is. Underage feel this need to be outraged.
k

-affect! you fucking illiterate cuntfag

Who said it's outrage? I personally find it funny. If the parents get hurt in the process it's just extra funny.

>parents aren't allowed to exploit their children for fame and money

How do child actors exist?

It must be fun being so arrogant and having multiple people tell you that you're wrong

You care so much about people caring

You care. That's already bad. Old internet and Sup Forums wouldn't had given a fuck. Bunch of normalfags these days like you.

The only fucking reason I know about this shit is you kids spamming how outraged you are across multiple boards. "Maybe there's actually something here. Let me check it out. Oh just more outrage bullshit over nothing"... about how it played out for me.
It was subjective. And I topic I could careless about other than making fun of you.
I do unfortunately.

Essentially this
Search for it on twitter and you'll see 99% of the posters are meme parasite ebic Sup Forumsedditors and picture related

>The only fucking reason I know about this shit is you kids spamming how outraged you are across multiple boards.

Wow fuck people for wanting to discuss something.

By being PROTECTED BY LAW and occasionally getting molested. The problem is these guys aren't even trying to hide it and Generation-Z ate that shit up. For once it was the Millenials that seemed sane in comparison.

>Muh secret club
>Muh oldfag
>Muh 2006

You're the biggest faggot here.

This is the worst thing I've ever seen

The correct answer is Maryland.

>a thread that should be on Sup Forums or not even the site is fine as long as it's viraling with people from reddit, facebook and the likes as it'll bring in more people
>a thread about the Paris riots that's in television isn't allowed anymore on Sup Forums because it upsets these same people

What did the moderation team that also hangout on Sup Forums mean by this?

>You care. That's already bad.
Yeah? Well fuck you too, retard. I care about things I enjoy. What the fuck is wrong with you if you don't get that?

RTR

Yes actually. Fuck all you cancer for bring social media trash to Sup Forums. You treat Sup Forums like a safespace for your outrage culture trash.
Pre Scientology raids were a better time.

see

>Old internet and Sup Forums wouldn't had given a fuck.

I'm literally looking at gore in one tab and this thread in another. Why don't you stop trying to decide that only cool people feel a certain way? It's a pretty surefire way to cement your own arrogance in itself.

>Yes actually. Fuck all you cancer for bring social media trash to Sup Forums. You treat Sup Forums like a safespace for your outrage culture trash.

You are the most butthurt anybody has every been about anything. People are discussing a couple who had their kids taken away, you're a spaz mate.

>Wow fuck people for wanting to discuss something.
Why can't we discuss trump stuff on Sup Forums then? Lots of people want to and it's always on the news which means its related right?
People don't like posting on Sup Forums anymore either and sports/day time sports shows are on tele so why not let them here too?

>Old internet and Sup Forums wouldn't had given a fuck
Everyone else grew up, man. You need to stop trying so fucking hard. It's embarrassing.

Paris belongs on Sup Forums. This thread has been posted there several times and always gets deleted before it can be archived. Personally I think it's nice to have one of these every once in a while. Youtube is the new television, after all (there are literally TV shows made by Youtube, so shut up).

Nobody is saying the thread is on topic, sorry. Please learn to read.

White trash parents torture, pester, and abuse one of their adopted children with unfunny and morally questionable pranks on YouTube for laughs and views.

A lot of people watched their shit channel and saw nothing wrong with it, because they're a bunch of sick fucks without morals.

One particularly questionable video comes out where they play a prank by covering the carpet in ink then screaming at their adoptive son in an expletive filled rant until he's reduced to tears, then ending the video by saying "it was just a prank, learn to take a joke".

Internet catches wind of this video. Lawyers get involved. They take kid away from these abusive fucks. Has nothing to do with SJWs, kid was being abused.

>Pre Scientology raids were a better time.

The very nature of Sup Forums is fleeting and you're stuck in the past complaining things changed.

>I-im chargan ma lazir haha
>L-longcat is looong
>R-remember Habbo hotel guise?

You're an unironc normalfag. That problem is what you are. It's not about me not getting it. One of the few people that actually saw this site from start and will probably see it what's left end.

Your kind has infected everything on the internet sep for a few small bastions of the old.
>I'm literally looking at gore in one tab and this thread in another.
You treat Sup Forums like an edgier reddit.
What is there to be butthurt about? I'm not here to try and change you.
Sorry for being steadfast in my ways and thinking.

Yet you're defending it?

Can you share exactly where? Asking for a friend.

I'm really envious of all the people who think those guys deserve to lose their kids. My parents weren't far off and I like my parents. I wouldn't want to be separated from them. You people must've had an amazing 10/10 childhood if you think this sort of shit is so bad you'd rather be an orphan.

>Everyone else grew up, man
>posts on Sup Forums and Sup Forums
except for you tho right?

You, and I, are gonna have a problem.

>What is there to be butthurt about?

Nothing, and yet you are. Care to settle down?

>>posts on Sup Forums and Sup Forums
>literally making your arguments up
Friendly reminder that you're currently posting on Sup Forums, by the way.

Because thanks to Obama we have to subsidize the kid's inevitable decades of trauma therapy.

It gets even better. The kid that takes the most abuse, his name is Cody I believe, is a child that the father had with his old wife, so the new wife hates him. The father bullies him and the mother eggs him on because Cody is LITERALLY a red-headed stepchild.

dumb abused poster

Nah they just gave him back to his biological mother because they wouldn't stop fucking with him.