I'm working on the production. Ask me anything

I'm working on the production. Ask me anything.

can you convince them to not make this movie

How awesome is it?

Is Black Widow confirmed to be a futa?

Do you have a feminine penis?

do they also call it capeshit between themselves ?

Is Howard the duck in it?

Are you a union member or a PA?

It's Disney. Probably censor it to capecrap or something so their asses aren't fired.

Can you convince them to take Joss Whedon back, before he fucks up Batgirl?

what kind of platform shoes is rdj wearing around the set

It's a pretty cool gig. The movie is shaping up to the pretty cool too.

What do you think?

I don't know what that is.

I'm a dude. I have a regular dick.

Nope.

Not that I know of. But they might stick him somewhere. He's CGI anyway and there's a bunch of alien worlds for him to be in.

Secrets.

What's the title for next part after infinity war.

A futa is a hermaphrodite. know your audience.

Sorry but no.

I don't know the name but he does wear lifts to film some scenes. Then again most of the time he's supposed to be in the armor which is supposed to make him taller than the average.

Don't know. We barely even use "Infinity War" on set. They make us use the cover title.

Oh. So no.

Does any major character dies and if yes, who is it?

what's the cover title?

also, Disney SWAT teams are en route to your location

What are the biggest spoilers you know?

What do you guys do to handle drone cameras trying to take spoiler photos? Mark Hamill's talked about it some from his working on the new Star Wars stuff.

Were you in edinburgh?

Will there be a big guy?

I don't have access to the whole script so I don't know the exact number but I do know Vision bites it pretty early on.

A bunch of guys get fucked up non-lethally in what I assume is the final battle too.

Post some stuff from set and take off names if anybody shows. I just want to see some cool stuff on set.

For you

Do you know Mary Lou?

Im also working on the movie

Does these guys appear?

>I'm a dude. I have a regular dick.
dropped

If so, Does the purple guy get to keep that afro?

Mary Lou.

Filming on soundstages as much as possible. Same reason the airport fight from "Civil War" was mostly greenscreen. Marvel runs a tight ship. So much that the biggest set pic leak is the Edinburgh scenes which are chronologically early into the movie.

Yep.

A few.

I don't know much.

Vision gets killed early on. That's what kicks off the whole plot.

Thanos has a huge army of different species of alien with different kinds of spaceships and weapons and stuff. It's crazy how much they're letting us run wild with this thing. You're gonna see some pretty trippy cosmic stuff and some massive battles in alien worlds. I don't know the precise budget for this thing but it's gotta be on the upswing of $200 million.

The focus is on the main Avengers for sure. The Guardians of the Galaxy have a more prominent role but a lot of other folks like Doctor Strange and Black Panther are small roles. Some are borderline cameos.

Nope.

Why are you roleplaying on Sup Forums? Are you that bored that you have to lie?

Yep

Describe Aliens.

Does anyone from netflix series appears? Also did they filmed Stan Lee cameo and if yes how does it looks like?

Does Captain America die?

There's too many. One of my favorites is this insect-like thing that's got rocky hide and once it's close enough opens up and reveals a flesh interior that's lined with teeth and kinda' works like a frog tongue to catch prey.

There's also these energy things that possess dead aliens causing them to light up from within and the lights change colors depending on what the reanimated body is doing.

But I suck at describing details on stuff.

Nope.

James Gunn filmed a bunch of Lee cameos already. So he hasn't been around on set.

Not that I know of.

Is there any new character that didn't appeared yet? Do they revive Quicksilver?

What are some of the team ups. Give us a rundown of star ord, Clint, wanda, bucky, Dr strange. Is war machine of out comission still? Antman? Falcon? Details on what u know of them or something cool they do

....then you're not in Edinburgh. Im it Atlanta, that's where Mary Lou lives.... confirmed liar guys

That wasn't OP. I was fucking with you guys and we needed a bump.

>I don't know much
>makes a thread about asking him shit

How worthless are you? What's the point of this thread when your "spoilers" literally tell us everything we already know

Does Scarlett put out? Does Elizabeth?

Why? they've said nothing significant.

You can't suck at describing details when the point of this is to give us details

Does Drumpf ever come up in discussion? Would someone get fired for voicing a positive opinion?

It's better than nothing. I like aliens. Any more?

>The movie is shaping up to the pretty cool too.
knew those fag in hollywood were reddit s fuck

Is the Black Order in it? Corvus and Proxima Midnight?

What role do the x-men play?

Is Yondu not dead?

Not OP. Wasn't Corvus confirmed?

Is that true Marvel gonna cast Eva Green as Death?

There's Peter Dinklage. He hasn't filmed his scenes yet but based on what I'm hearing he's supposed to play the same kind of alien that Benicio Del Toro and Jeff Goldblum are playing. Other than him the only new characters are Thanos' numerous alien soldiers.

The Avengers split up early on and only come together again in the end. But for most of the movie the core cast stays together. That'd be Cap, Stark, Thor, Hulk, Widow, Hawkeye and ScarWitch + Spider-Man and the GotG. In the end Doctor Strange shows up for a cavalry moment with Winter Soldier, Falcon, War Machine, Black Panther and Ant-Man.

Yep, those guys are in. Thanos' kids.

He's dead. But there's supposed to be dream stuff.

Sorry, that's a lie far as I can tell.

Doubt it, more likely they're subbing Hela in for Death.

She is a Catwoman in DC, they offer her a huge money (around 6kk for two movies) anounce will be soon.

>villain in a solo Marvel movie surviving and returning

Does Dinklage plays Pip the troll? If not, who is he then?

I don't think so, he's supposed to be a pretty big and powerful guy from what I'm hearing.

She's connected to Loki, who did the same

Is it likely that after captain marvel, the last film in phase three, was likely that this would be a closure/ending/finale of the MCU? Since Disney is possibly not going to plan announce phase four at all.

Big guy?

Can you describe how Vision bites the dust? Surely Robert Downey Jr can just rebuild him???

For You

Probably by head being chopped off

They're not stopping.

>Doctor Strange shows up for a cavalry moment with Winter Soldier, Falcon, War Machine, Black Panther and Ant-Man.
is that supposed to be the new avengers team?
is Captain Marvel in the film?
is the Wasp in the film?

is there any major death besides Vision? also, is he gone forever?

Stark didn't even build him fully the first time. Infinity stone did the work of that.

if he loses the little infinity stone in his head he is dead

i imagine the ending of the movie is thanos getting all the stones and killing everyone and part 2 is them coming back and winning bc teamwork

since vision is powered by an infinity stone. removing it will cause him to die or something

What role plays spiderman? Did they bought a new rights to bring other characters to mcu like they did with spidey? Like FF or x-men?

You people need to get the fuck out of here. I'm not kidding. You guys are fucking mistaken if you think you belong here, if you think this board is for people like you. Get the fuck out, seriously, get the fuck out. You fucking capeshit-watching faggots, you need to leave this fucking place and stop sullying it with your mediocrity. Sup Forums used to be good and high-brow, but then what would you know? You weren't there. Back then we beat garbage like you into submission. We cast your kind of subhuman trash out. You took over ; congratulations. This board is now yours ; enjoy it. Now it's nothing, it's not worth anything, it's just garbage. You felt rage and resentment that people were better than you on Sup Forums, so you wished to bring the board down to your level ; but you did not get any higher, you just turned everything around you into shit, because that's all you can produce, shit. Remember, first of all, to sage these threads ; then you report them. After that, you join in as to insult, humiliate and harass. We need them to leave. In order to achieve this, we must make them feel not welcome, and ruin their chances at an actual discussion of whatever their mediocrity brought them to enjoy. They must lose all incentive to come here. This incentive is fundamentally that they find a platform which allows to partake in such discussion. This platform must be destroyed ; we will insult, humiliate and harass them until they can no longer find any pleasure in coming here. Fuck civility, we need the faggots gone.

They rip the magic stone from his head and he slowly shuts down. His body is severely damaged but can be repaired but his "mind" is gone.

It's just the heroes who stayed back when the Avengers went off to Space. No Wasp or Captain Marvel but Brie Larson does have a cameo.

No word on other deaths, but a bunch of characters are supposed to get pretty roughed one in the final battle, losing limbs and whatnot.

Hawkeye, for example, gets blinded from one eye. Also the Rocket Raccoon was apparently gonna get rekt but Marvel changed it since it'd be too extreme for such a kid-friendly character what they had planned.

Blanchett is death

If Captain (She) Marvel wasn't the finale of a trilogy of phases, what other movies would mark as the finale of the entirety of a 10 (or 11) year story arc of the MCU?

Tell us about Thor and if he is using his hammer.

He's Iron Man's second-in-command, so to speak. The Avengers are supposed to still be angry at each other and everyone from Stark's side ends up unavailable for the big mission: Black Widow and Black Panther are more friends with Cap now, Vision is gone, War Machine still can't use his legs and is semi-retired.

I was hoping Bucky would get at least a little bit more screen time.
Does he have any dialogue/scenes outside of Hugefuck McEndbattle?

Nah.

Does she-hulk appears?

How does Thanos die?

Thor has a bigger role than you'd expect. He's the one leading the mission so to speak. Apparently there's a really funny scene where he meets everyone from Earth and is all jolly because he doesn't know about Civil War.

A little bit early on. Apparently he's been out of ice and is now a political refugee in Wakanda. Also he saves Stark's life in the big battle.

How is Avengers 4 related to this?
From what I can tell it will no longer feature Thanos as the bad guy, does Marvel reacquired any of the FF I.E Galactus? I Mean where can they go after defeating Thanos?

How long is the movie going to be?

Who is Jonah Hill playing?

That's good to know. Still not enough Buck, but better than just a quick battle sequence.
Thanks for sharing and answering!