Only recognised by 25 countries

>only recognised by 25 countries

wtf

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't get it, what meme is this?

It's not a meme, you turdburgler. It's the genocide perpetrated by the Soviet Union on Ukraine. Either through incompetence or malice. It doesn't matter. It's a huge tragedy people don't talk about when talking about communism.

And I just started to miss proxyhohols

Its one of the main reasons Hitler fought against communism. He refused to see these policies inflicted on his people.

Most likely it was malice targetted at Ukrainians, but it went out of control due to incompetence.

pol hates jews

the jews will pay

The Ukraine needs to get organized like the Jews and cram holodomor into every aspect of western life like the jews do with the holohoax. Set up organizations. Build museums. Make films. Lobby for criminal prosecution of anyone who denies it.

Who cares about the Ukraine it's not even a real country
That's cool I don't care

Typical Canadian idiot

>have friend who's grandfather was ukranian
>heard stories of his youth during soviet times
>family was thought to be bolshevik because they had a grain mill
>retarded peasants gain access to grain mill
>don't know how it works
>eat raw unrefined grain
>die of starvation

*bourgeoisie

I'm a Hung-Aryan I don't need to know about pointless countries, the Ukraine is just Russia in denial they don't deserve to exist

It was a complete fuck up of ukrainian agricultural policy, because when you let hohols to be in charge of their own shit, they fuck it up in a matter of seconds, BTW the was 3 years of bad harvest and famine not only in the Ukraine and USSR but also in Europe, and leaders of the ukraninan SSR lied to Stalin by boasting fake harvesting records hiding the fact of incompetent administration and resource managment, and when the lies were exposed faced the good old gulag

Point ing out that the Bolsheviks where Jews and that they genocided Slavic Christian and later, germanics, BEFORE hitlers rise, is the key to unlocking the holohoax to the world.

The only tool a Ukrainian can use is a dick, they're stupid as hell that's why all the women end up being strippers and hookers

>holodomor.png
>Victims of the Great Famine of 1876–78 in India, pictured in 1877.
That's why.

Aren't those Indians/Pajeets?

they would face gulag anyway so at least they were free men for a little while longer

Those are dotheads not hohols.

Nobody cares if an army lvl's up on skellies as long as they're ready when a real war comes.

memoirs of my great grandparents never even mention famine in ukraine, but they were noble landowners there, so maybe thats why

As much as I enjoy seeing you losing your shit in denying this...it was not hohols, it was not ruskis, it was communists.

They are stateless, motherless and fatherless uneducated cucks loyal to whichever chief retard is in office right now.

>they would face gulag anyway so at least they were free men for a little while longer
I see.
>hey Mikola, we will go to gulag anyway so let's lie about harvest and starve shittons people to death and THEN go to gulag
>bestplanever.jpg

sounds like russians to me, though.

Wrong Famine Retard.

If someone had posted the wrong picture talking about the holocaust you fucks would have jumped all over him saying it proved that it was a hoax. OP didn't even get the race right and hardly anyone says anything.

Sounds like hohols imagined by pole.

That is why they don't trust the Russians.

really.
and here i thought that it was russians who had blatant disregard for life and love of covering their arses no matter what.
at least thats what russias history says yes?

You confused it with poland history book with torn out pages to hide blatant stupidity.

That's from India dumb dumb

ah, i see it hurts.
feels good to be one to cause butthurt instead :^)

As if Canada was a real country

this

I see poles don't change.

came up when I searched holodomor

anytthing more imporant than the jews is literally bad

the holodomor was worse than the holocaust

the brainwashed jews dont want to accept it

Life is a meme

Most if not all "holodomor" pictures either from Murican big depression, Povolzhye famine, or completely random famine that happened before/after/in other countries at the time.

Less than 4 million starving deaths (very sad) is worse that 6 million deaths of forcibly dislocated people who were killed both in the field and in the camps.

Only because you brainwashed yourself to believe Jews are evil and don't count.

But iy wasn't a genocide, more people died in kz and volga region in proportion, noone selectively targeted poor ukies
t.ukr diaspora btw

>by the Soviet Union

Wrong, by the jews.

Lol give me a break rooskie, it happened.

everyone knows ussr wasn't real Russia anyway, it was jewish bolshevism

>I'm a Hung-Aryan

Sure (((you))) are, jew.

How do so many people starve? Can't you just eat other people or dogs and cats in times of extreme starvation? What about trapping animals?

why do russians hate the ukraine so much?

fuck off, nazi

Isn't that a pic of starving poo in loos during some famine in the 19th century?

I never had surgery ;)

7-10 million

yes just jewgle givin wrong results. That's pretty much a non issue. it happened. No denying it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor

>Still proceeds to have more children in a famine than the middle class of today
It's like they wanted to die~

>He believes the holocaust 6million gassed meme

I didn't know that jewish bolshevism was so powerful at the time that could control weather on global scale and even time-space itself to ruin harvest for shit and giggles for billions of people.
But seriously, famine - happened, yes. Cases of ass-covering by local authorities - most likely happened, yes. But no one did it for any sorts of purpose. Same shit happened before, same shit happened after, same shit keep happening how here and there, and you can't blame jews, bolshiviks, or any sorts of aliens for everything. Just look at today Ukraine - literally same shit happening how, and some random drought will have similar consequences albeit on small scale thanks to modern word.

You're that kike who posts Israel circlejerk threads every day

thats what ukrainians used to look like

Similar system, different countries

look at Venezuela smartie pants

Kazakhstan loses two-thirds of its ethnic people, you don't hear them bitching

Fun fact- Hitler and the Reich worked extensively with Ukrainian rebels against the Soviet Regime. The whole "le Hitler hated all Slavs" meme came from Judeo-Bolshevik post-war propaganda.

look at history smartie pants

what's the significance of that?

You mean the same "rebels" who slaughtered local people and poles in millions which recently was acknowledged as genocide by Poland?

Education.

wow it's almost like they just reported to camp and this photo was taken before the war was going sour and they slowly starved to death. it's eerily like that in fact! weird.

alrighty then

deny away

>manlet

The holocaust was way too big of a thing to fake. Those eurofags documented all sorts of shit. This aint a mall shooting in Munich, it cant be faked

hmmmmmm who behind this post hmmmmmmmmmm

You're a dirty fucking liar.

Stalin wanted the ukrainians dead so he could easily collectivize their farmland.

He literally confiscated existing grain, and then set up machine guns near the farms and killed anyone sneaking in to get food.One of the only ways to get bread was to gather dead bodies of other Ukrainians that had starved to death.

Stalin was a mass murderer who committed genocide on the cheap by using food as a weapon.