Daily reminder that Summer literally did nothing wrong

Daily reminder that Summer literally did nothing wrong.

why are so many butthurt over her.

both of those actors are insufferable
no way am I ever watching this

Zooey is so fuzzy

She shouldn't have fucked him so many times. What Do you expect you give your qt hipster pussy to a beta Smiths loving bitch boy. She knew what she was doing

>wow summer, you're like the girl of my dreams! you're not like the other girls.
>actually, im exactly like the other girls. all girls are actually the same.

what a poignant film

She fucked me, instead.

Love Will Tear Us Apart is Joy Division's worst song.

24 Hours on one of the Peel Sessions is best. Love Will Tear Us Apart is top 5 though

I didn't like how she strung him out for her own self validation. At the end how she leads him on and dances with him and invites him to a party but never tells him she's engaged.

Not to mention she's annoying as fuck. The way she always tries to be quirky and odd. Fuck her.

its true, proven to me time and time again

I guess I should rephrase. LWTUA is their least best song. JD never had a bad song.

But you are correct about 24 Hours.

It was pretty bitchy to invite him to a party and dance with him and not mentioned that she was engaged.

But largely Tom got way overinvested and totally ignored every instance in which she clearly stated that she was not as into the relationship as he was becoming.

HOW COULD
SOMETHING
SO FAIR
BE SO CRUEL

The party was the biggest thing. Any girl in real life would obviously know she was leading the boy along.

test

Tom overinvested on it as user said
tfw this girl that was just a regular fuck is now trying too hard with me and i don't have the interest on her to go much far, but at the same time i don't wanna just ditch her and be a dick

cant tell if she was a ditz or intentionally strung him along and didnt make her intentions clear. probably the former, its usually the case.

>implying you can't still keep hitting it while expressing you're not into more developing from it

she'll overinvest though because she sounds like a tom, just don't invite her to your engagement party

Bad Kids,
All my friends are Bad Kids

Summer still liked Tom. She has oblivious pretty girl syndrome but she wasn't ever really vindictive towards him at any point.

>tfw ywn get strung along by Zooey Deschanel

I'm still making out with other people i just tired of making out with this one at all, she's really a Tom

>remembering this movie at all

Hipsters ruined this band's legacy.