AMERICAN GODS

>yfw

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joel_Murray
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I can't wait to see what they do with Hinzelmann.

it's basically just a reverse gozu

i was laughing my ass off because i thought they were using shitty forced perspective for her riding the guy
then i realized what the fuck was going on

Who else /hooked/ here? Downloading the book right now

source?

What was going on, I never watched this show.

whats going on here?
i havnt watched the show yet

She was consuming him through her vagina as a holy sacrifice to fuel her godly essence. She's a fertility goddess.

eh i was expecting something better

>he hasn't read the book

Go watch it, you have Kodi right user?

Why else would anyone buy a memestick if not to use Kodi?

Shit nigga are you referencing the Japanese film gozu? That's a pretty obscure reference but I love that film

Should of just named it American Kinos it's that kinorific

>rewatching opening thousand times in row
>ost
>visual
Fit to American Gods theme perfectly

Like what?

I didn't even know I had this fetish before seeing this scene.

Sandman fucking when?

They're already doing Lucifer, the novel is perfect for TV series due to self contained nature of most stories.

Kind of disappointed.

>thought he was getting snoo snooed by a big woman
>turns out he's being absorbed into her vagina

I'm thankful i can still feel disgust on the internet.

>cherry red lips
That is just not true at all.

>reading American fantasy
lmao

Are you using Lucifer as an example as to why they SHOULD make a Sandman show?

webm when

No, just the fact that two of Gaimans works are being made into TV shows, with Licifer being directly tied to Sandman.

>They're already doing Lucifer

No they're not.

There's no part of that show that is in any way an adaptation of either Gaiman or Carey's Lucifer.

>Sandman fucking when?
Fucking never mate, no medium other than comics can do it justice.

Plz no

nah m8

This WTF
also
>reading fantasy books after Tolkien

>that CGI

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

when will they learn?

Oh shit I knew he was familiar.

Thought the guy was Alex Jones at first

I'm certainly not going to feel bad about reading something enjoyable because some permavirgin on a Laotian ping pong forum said so.

Neil Gaiman is English.

The actor, Joel Murray, is also Hollywood royalty.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joel_Murray

He used to be.

K
I
N
O

Why would you cut the webm off right before the sword breaches the letterbox?

3mb limit

WORSHIP ME!

fuller did it again tbqh

>is a god
>decides to be black
>decides to have shitty deflated titties

Did you not watch that scene? She's insecure about her looks because she feels old and powerless (as she's not worshiped anymore).

What the fuck was that dude motioning towards?

>Check him, he might be OK

Ok this looks pretty funny.

>WE WUZ GODZ

>Did you not watch that scene?
i dont even know what tv show or movie this is

i Literally do not watch tv I just come here to meme

she's better looking afterwards facially at least. we don't get to see if her tits got a buff.

Didn't the vikings #BTFO the natives when they first arrived? Or am I remembering the book wrong?

ngl, that shit punched a real laugh out of me.

You are not, they sadly changed the scene.

I'm kinda afraid they're going to change the narrative into minorities vs The Man, when the book was more everyone with and against everyone else.

How did that guy know all that about her having never met her? Not realistic.

>if only we had some sort of protection from projectiles
Iron age vikings would fuck up stone age indians

>How did that guy know all that about her having never met her? Not realistic.

I'm not sure that's the word you want to use in that context.

>crits have never been so much fun

she was shitting on his chest

you mean it'll be an sjw shitfest again?

whens da next ep

More morons commenting on scenes without watching the show.

>edgy young meme god that's comfortable with the digital age
>uses the word "undeletion"

that's something my nana says
>help me undelete my email

The vikings landed, built a hall, and ate and fed off the land. They found a native, welcomed him in, gave him food, warmth, shelter and drink.

Taking the native as a good omen for their fortune they strung him up, cut him up, and sacrificed him to Odin.

Subsequently, the natives completely fucked up the vikings; but Odin remained, called across the ocean.

Admittedly, I think that would have been too difficult to convey in a show. That being said, they should have fucking done it anyways. While having vikings resort to killing each other was a really good substitute for insanity, sacrificing a native the way they did thinking it was an honor for the native is even fucking creepier.

why are you fucking posting
i'm so angry dude fuck you

Well he does represent the internet.

>I just come here to meme
so you're the cancer of this shithole
grow fucking up

I really hope this is good, I love the fuck out of the book.

Going by the meme response of the sex god's scene I'm very curious how the internet's going to react whenever they get to the gay cab driver scene

the dream scenes with Shadow in the woods look really bad too. Like 90's shitty green screen bad
I was hoping for this show to end up on HBO or maybe AMC for both of their production values.
Starz a shit

this sounds like a needlessly edgy show

this is me & Sup Forums. I don't own a single video game and I love shitting up that board

wait, it's Starz behind this?
after Black Sails and Sparticus, this is what they're going with?

Then it should be right up your alley.

hahahaha

It kind of is. I love the book, but it isn't an action brawler kind of story and it feels like that's what starz is going for with the pretty bloody fights we've seen so far.

No, I mean I'm thinking they're flattening a lot of nuance out because they don't think their audience smart enough to deal with it.

Which is kinda sad if confirmed. Will have to see how things go.

I already dislike the tonal shift from something that was more subdued Magical Realism into something that feels more like urban fantasy.

Shadow or any other characters do not fight from this point forward until Mr. Town and Mr. Stone arrest him. The violence is just bait to reel people in; it should be ridiculously mellow from here on out scamming a bank, eating bad food and playing checkers, and meeting Laura.

>the lovely Nia everybody

Those coin tricks were cool as fuck.

Gaiman has mentioned a few times that the show is going in a familiar but different path from the book. I'm fully expecting more actual literal god vs god fights

guess the Murray family will be 1 short this year

Are the characters niggers in the book or is that a hollywood edit? I have a hard time watching shows about niggers and reading books about them.

The ones Mad Sweeny was doing? They weren't tricks

I'll have to see as well.

I think when it comes to television adaptations of things like this you can't expect a faithful adaptation. Because it simply won't sell. And it has to fucking sell.

Look at Stardust, it had to sell so it had to be dashing. Now, I thought Stardust (comic) was trash and the movie did everything much better.

We can only hope that the series is just good from an objective perspective. Like Consatntine (movie) - fucking loses all the nuance of Hellblazer but it was still a good movie.

I expect American Gods (show) to be good; it certainly won't be as good as the book, but it will be the best show it could possibly be (I hope). It's going to fuck up a lot and probably have way more focus on the sex and violence than the whole "road trip" aspect of it, but you're just going to have to write that off as needing to appeal to shitters.

They blew their budget on the scene with the technology god.

Is this the Vikings on History Channel? Where are the stong nord wommyins?

Is this the first instance of Unbirth in American Mass Media?

wanted to say the same

Link to scene?

Shadow is half. Just like the actor.