Futuristic dystopian blade runner feel kino?

Futuristic dystopian blade runner feel kino?

buzzword garbage with no weight?

Sure is!

more like
>Faturistic dystopian braap runner
imma right

>emoji ok laughting crying.jpg

Watching this movie right now. Holy fucking shit. Scarrjo is literally insanely fucking hot in this movie.

t.Scarrjo

I loved it.
Sure, it's different from the original movie, but so is the manga and all the different anime series. I still think the new movie managed to capture the essence of Ghost in the Shell well.

It also had a nice soundtrack and very unique and memorable visuals. Made me hope we'll never get huge holographic ads like they have in the film.

God,i was going to call you a shill but after actually reading your whole post it seems superfluous.
also now we shilling for dvd sales?

Is this the year of cyber-kino?
>Ghost in the Shell
>Blade Runner 2049
>Mute
>Breaker

i want a dystopian cyberpunk movie
i want something with the feeling of blade runner
gits was so ass
maybe villveniouerues can save us with a blade runner sequel
also neuromancer movie when?

>Not wanting hologram koi fish trying to sell you shit
It would be cash as fuck senpai

>also neuromancer movie when?
I'd rather have a Snow Crash movie.

Or Ready Player One

looks like shills got paid for positive posts not for replying

not the first time i shat on a shill and they leave my post in the air.

No. I always thought she looked like a plain Jane, but with that sexy ass haircut and that confident stride she literally becomes 10/10.

plot was shit. Otherwise not too terrible.

Maybe some people don't share your shit taste and just like good movies?

I thought she looked fat.

>Maybe some people don't share your shit taste and just like good movies?
LOL you would be more lucky trying to make this dudes buy the bluray of the female ghostbusters.

>good movies
>gits 2017 good movie
cute giggle here

As someone who's not familiar with the source material I thought it was just ok. Maybe a tier above shit like the Robocop remake, pretty bad but passable.

Just finished watching it. Decent movie. Ending was kinda lame. Obviously the studio's decision to make it PG 13 hampered it's potential quite a bit. Still, not as bad as people made it out to be. Kept a lot of the aesthetics of the 1995 movie.

You should go ask Reddit

they really put alot of make-up on scarjo in this one
and I welcome it, they at least tried to make her look like a perfect looking cyborg

the original GitS movie is one of my all time favourites, and while this certainly doesnt hold a candle to it, it could have been alot worse

>Praises the original GitS
>Spells 'a lot' wrong twice

You're retarded, aren't you?

kys

the other day i watched logan just for the deaths. couldnt do it, ended up watching the whole thing.

tried to do the same with this shitty reboot. skipped through the whole flick in like 5 minutes. NOT A SINGLE visually stunning scene (its supposed reddeeming factor), NOT A SINGLE good fight coreography, everything looked lame and uninspired, even dated, the couple bits of dialog i came across were atrocious.

>Skipping through in five minutes
>Surprised didn't see the visual stuff people were talking about.

glib facsimile of the original desu