TRUMP BTFO!!!!

TRUMP BTFO!!!!

Wow start arguing anytime

Thank you op, I appreciate this.

Does the education and high IQ of the democrat party scare you drumpftards? There's no way Dangerous Donald gets elected.

>(something w/ a poop emoji?)
Audibly chuckled

High IQ, but only if you compare it too the minority they pander too.

>dozens of people sit down for hours to try and come up with a nickname
>It gets used for 2 days tops and only by the DNC and a few paid shills and redditards

dark and dystopian donald

Danger Donald or the Chaos Candidate, did DNC or Jeb come up with the better one?

Seeing as how a lot of my online handles have the word Dangerous in them, i'd vote for a Dangerous Donald any day of the week

someone search all of reddit for "Danger Donald" and uncover the shills

>Donald the non-democraft
>My republican opponent is not a democrat!
>They thought this was good

God those are all just awful. Just plain awful.

word of the daily toilet paper eerily in sync?

High IQ of the Democrat party? I am always amazed that this is accepted propaganda. The Pew research center has actually proven Republicans are the higher IQ party. Keep voting Democrat though, it keeps the blacks from advancing in society above anything other than token positions controlled by white men.

hahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

>even better is the USA is not a Democracy its a Republic, ALOT of people are going to prison when Trump is Elected.

Dangerous Donald
Danger Donald is a YouTube channel about top 10s and shit.

source

wow ima #crookedhill now

Dangerous Donald sounds like the name of a summer adventure flick involving lots of scantily clad women and high speed cars. Honestly this is a good nickname why would they give him this

OH OH
WHAT ABOUT
>DRUMPF

"Uh oh boy" gets me every time

fuck off fag

>We dare you to vote for Donald (Reverse Psych)

Please let this be true

> Filename: tumblr

"DANGER ZONE" DONALD
"DANGEROUS" DONALD
"DANGER IS MY MIDDLE NAME" DONALD
"TICK-TOCK THE SHIT CLOCK'S A TICKIN" TRUMP
"TERRIBLE" TRUMP
"TERRIFYING" TRUMP

Kek. Yea Dangerous Donald just makes him sound cool like Chaos Candidate. What a bunch of C U C K S.