Colbert said some homophobic shit

WE CAN TAKE HIM DOWN FOR THIS, BOYS. LET'S GET HIM FIRED.

>trying to use liberal double standards against them
totally going to work

I can't tell if you're joking, but Sup Forums is actually legitimately trying:

this is not Sup Forums

You sound obsessed.

The joke is that Drumpf is heterosexual and yet sucks Putin's cock because he's a Russian puppet.

It's not homophobic at all.

>inarticulate screeching

lol dont pretend you care about gay people or getting people fired for political correctness. we all know by now that you dont have any values, but at least pretend to know what the word means

NYPA

Who cares? We can take him down for this. We turn leftists against each other and we take Colbert down. There's only so far Zrumpf-posting can take us, we gotta go all out.

the joke is so far over your head its in the earths orbit.

Spoiler alert: Liberals don't care about the people they get offended on behalf of either. In fact, they often tell them to shut up if they point out that they weren't even offended. It's not about caring, it's about pushing your political agenda and looking like you care.

>trying to start another Gamergate
No, fuck off faggot.

This. Drumpfposting is fun and all, but it's not gonna stop Colbert from continuing his commie propaganda against Trump. We have to take him off the air and we have a legitimate shot this way.

>commie

You lost any point you were trying to make.

Did he really say that to Trump's face? That is so rude. Even if you disagree with Trump and don't like his policies, it's disrespectful to insult the American President like that. I really don't like Colbert. I hope he loses his job.

Are they allowed to say "cock holster" on broadcast television now? I remember when the single utterance of "shit" was a humongous deal.

>The only thing your mouth is good for is being Vladimir Putin's cock holster
Wow such witty and insightful humor, truly a satiric genius on the level of Voltaire and Swift. Seriously though is this what passes for political humor nowadays?

Being able to joke about gay people means that we're finally accepted, yay~

Kinda poor timing what with the Chechnya death camps.

based

I miss when he'd put effort into his jokes like with Colbert Super PAC.

My father absolutely loathed Obama but he always drilled it into my head that no matter how much you personally despise the man, you have to respect his office. The presidency of the United States is bigger than Trump, or Obama, or Bush, or anyone else. You can disagree with the president all you want, but you still owe him the respect his title deserves.

Of course liberals have no such reservations as the concept of honor or respect is completely lost among them. The American left lost any respect I had for them when they became nothing more than a hedonist mob.

So remind me again how Colbert isn't seething mad if he resorted to this outburst against Trump?

He ruthlessly blew him the fuck out. Entertaining dude.

Thats cuck talk
"Respect the office"? Fucking stupid

All of our problems stem from these liberal ideas of democracy, republicanism, equality, tolerance, mindlessly obeying laws, state authority, etc

Sup Forums is such a hard working board trying to spread peace and diversity while punishing homophobic bigots like Colbert.

It's too bad they get the blame for so many of Reddit's racist shenanigans.

Can you not be any more obvious

Also it's about have the left further eat themselves over their delusioned sense of "progressivism"

thank you OP

I'm not going to watch let alone seek out stuff from this puppet of mine created in 2004 in the year of our lord. As the only way to beat o'reaily is to fight fire with satire......... ( The even wronger guy from strangers with candy)

However not that the girls are destroying the deathstar of foxynews from within this puppet is no longer needed either.....

Why continue to pay him when they can not replace him with one of their own?

My father was the same. I respect your dad.

Go back to whatever shitty country you came from.

DUDE BLIMPFT LMAO

Sup Forums is so hilariously transparent. They genuinely think us faggots are too stupid to realize they're the same as the SJW's in using minorities for their own political goals.

That's pretty amazing

>You know, I think this country is facing a huge, and growing problem with the amount of kikes, niggers, and queers it has living in its borders.
>We've got, A FUCKING FUDGE PACKING BUTT MUNCHING ASS BANDIT PETER PUFFER FAGGOT HOMOSEXUAL RUNNING THE COUNTRY AND I SAY WE'VE HAD ENOUGH! IMPEACH BLART!
*colbert exits the stage followed by a mob with torches and pitchforks*

Isn't this in violation of FCC regulations or something?

It honestly is pathetic to see those threads. They legitimately think they're fighting the good fight and are totally gonna topple Colbert down. Trump winning made them even more delusional egocentric.

But it is true user...

Are you seriously pulling that card after eight fucking years of Obongo and paint the white house black jokes? I'm not even implying you as a person does it, you probably don't, but to blame this on liberals alone is retarded.

>thank you OP
>I'm not going to watch let alone seek out stuff from this puppet of mine created in 2004 in the year of our lord. As the only way to beat o'reaily is to fight fire with satire......... ( The even wronger guy from strangers with candy)
>However now that the girls are destroying the deathstar of foxynews from within this puppet is no longer needed either.....
>Why continue to pay him when they can replace him with one of their own?

>we

Back to with you

>Le goobergoy

Taking out that washed up trash is the real thing

>bombed one of russias allies
>accused russia of supporting chemical attacks
>people STILL try to paint trump as a russian puppet instead of a deep state one

How exactly is that homophobic?

Yeah, Jews really hate capitalism.

This.

Also, freedom of speech.

Well they created communism so yeah.

4d chess at its finest!

>Implying it matters
It's about having the leftists eat each other. If we shift the narrative, we have a shot at taking Colbert down.

Anything is homophobic in their delusional minds.

this

the alt right being angry at an irrelevant figure (talk show host) will only boost his ratings

Never heard these jokes, you're a faggot

Do you want the whole enchilada? Trump isn't even real

But m8, nobody posting is angry, they're not even alt-right people. I just post this shit because it's amusing.

Link me. I need to be spoonfed

Butthurt Sup Forumstards are hilarious

>WAAAAAAHHHHHHH

>be homophobic every waking minute of the day
>act all righteous when someone makes a gay joke in public
Sup Forums logic, everyone.

>the left has become insane conspiracy theorists
>the right have become assholes who are trying to censor things they don't like (like they weren't already)
Man oh man what a timeline

The guy is literally employing trump's own tactics and it seems to be working

why are you sperglords so obsessed with colbert? genuinely asking, basically all of mainstream media is bashing trump non stop right now so why Sup Forums and Sup Forums obsesses so much with him? right now there is a thread about this every 5 mins.

Gay user here. I'm a liberal and even I'm offended. It just goes to show that's he's another hateful hypocrite like Alec Baldwin, who calls people niggers and faggots and refuses to share a dressing room with a woman who had cancer.

I've always though Colbert was a creep and now I know for sure.

What's the point nothing will happen. He's a libtard cuckold. All he needs to do is give a half ass apology and people will act like nothing happened.

This Colbert homophobia meme is top tier delusional Sup Forums shitposting. Sup Forums the nigger-hating, tranny-bashing, xenophobe board trying to spin this into homophobia is beyond pathetic.

>Can't distinguish between actually believing in it and just using it to discredit Colbert

So...this is the power of autism...

didn't liberals do the same with o'reilly

BIZGLUMPF

free speech faggot, he doesn't have to apologize for shit

free speech literally means the ability to criticize government without being executed or penalized, get over it commie stormfag

I don't think it's going to work. It wasn't homophobic.

Then stop having retarded propaganda shows and it won't be board related.

Yeah the problem is that every person on earth realizes you're disingenuous, you fucktard.

This is only going to give him more content and rally more people to him you goddamn idiots.

Sup Forums get out

THIS, he is a fucken liar.

This. Liberals can get away with being a pedophile, murderer, rapist, and bigot.

>Implying that isn't what OP is aiming for
50D chess

Yeah it was. Using homosexuality as a derogatory insult.

Gay user here. I actually voted for Hillary.

Let me tell you guys something. I'd actually be happy if you took down Colbert. His kind isn't doing the Democratic Party any favors. Every night that he goes on with his crusade he is unknowingly recruiting people for the right. He alienates potential voters every day by being a smug, self righteous, holier than thou piece of shit.

Probably because these retarded faggots never realized he was being ironic with his Bill O'Reilly persona and feel betrayed now that they have no other option but to cope with it

Man, the only one I see being disingenuous is Colbert and all the people defending him right now. I don't have to believe in gay rights to see both of them are fucking hypocrites

>2017 was the year that libtards finally end the gay rights charade and begin their plan to start throwing gays from rooftops to embrace the Muslim invasion
What a time

I think it's because a lot of Sup Forumstards used to love Colbert in their younger days, when he was blowing George W. Bush the fuck out. And they can't stand him now that he's making fun of Trump in the same way.

I'm gay, and I don't have a problem with it. It was a fucking lame joke but I'm not going to demand to have him fired because I'm not an insane fascist like you and your ilk.

Mmm, nope. He's not insulting homosexuals. Nor is he implying homosexuality is bad.

He's just pointing out that Trump is Putin's submissive beta bitch. Which is true.

>Gay user here. I actually voted for Hillary.

Well as a life long republican I totally believe you.

He's catholic. Are actually surprised he's homophobic? It's actually based of him to say shit like that.

Colbert is a coward fuck who is only riding the Trump hate to keep his dying show alive

Kissing nigger feet is pretty gay.

I mean, it's not like someone could link him this threads.

For once, learn from Sup Forums or Sup Forums.

I'm not demanding him to be fired either, I guess you are assuming too many things, don't worry, It's normal when you are in heat

>he's making fun of Trump in the same way.
it's like using ragecomic emojis and trollface every 3rd reply

t. triggered alt right tard

Well, he's succeeding. Trump is the best thing that happened to Colbert. His ratings have risen and he's at the top now.

Trump is dumb and a bad president

>that COWARD wont even stand up for the political stance i made up for him!!!

That was his fellow Argentineans.

Except he's not remotely. He's just screeching orange man and attacking people that aren't even in the cabinet.

Not that I give a shit what happens with Colbert, but it's seriously just a joke. I'd only count it as homophobic if it was directed specifically towards homosexuals in a purposefully hateful manner.

>joke

That was just pure slander of gay sex as something negative

trump is dumb and stupid

Only homophobic people would think this isn't a compliment.

>He's just screeching orange man
no, the monologues are about whatever he did or said recently, it's you people and your memeing that are just literally repeating the same things endlessly

>I don't have to believe in gay rights to see both of them are fucking hypocrites
See this is where you fail, Sup Forums. Only total fucks don't "believe" in gay rights. And this is why nobody is taking you seriously on this.