Zats futbol heritage

>Zats futbol heritage
What the fuck did he mean by this?

Attached: le point finger at everyone else man.jpg (1239x634, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

uk.businessinsider.com/the-20-richest-football-clubs-in-the-world-2017-1
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Trying to make analogies like a Portuguese Nigel Madkins

Ugh, Jose please stop

Attached: super_carlos.jpg (634x414, 60K)

he's saying that's the level that united have been for the past several seasons

MUH HERITAGE

>what do you want me to do, get better results because now I have better players? Are you mad?

It's Portuguese football slang for a strange curse that justifies losing in Champion's League to a Sevilla team that is not good enough to beat Leganes in LaLiga. I know it's strange but in Mourinho's eyes it's a perfect justification for losing that game.

If you actually watched the press conference you'd know that he ment United are nowhere near the level that all the other big teams play.
Mou is bringing them back to the right path but it's a slow painful process. Shit, he might not stick around for it lol

he meant manure have no history and are simply another plastic club

>MU ERITAGE

He meant to say inheritance (he corrected himself later on) and used it as a way to slag off his predecessors, slag off his former (and some current) players, demean the achievements of Pep, hint that he needs more investment in the squad and absolve himself of the blame for the lack of harmony in the current squad all in one fell swoop.

>what's the difference between going out in 1/8 finals and 1/4 finals? NONE!
>heyyyy guys, remember when i bye'd real madrid from 1/8 finals??
what a pathetic cuck

Attached: 1493251212130.jpg (219x138, 7K)

he obviously meant inheritance

>complain the previous managers signed shit before you arrived
>spend 200 gorillion in poogba and lukapoo and make 30 year old alexshits the highest paid eplel player in history
>spend an additional gorillions in trash like mikhi, lindelol and bailly
top keks what a fraud snake oil salesman

Man u is the new lfc

Isnt lukaku one of the top scorers of the league this season? Or does that sill make him shit. Just a hit confused her famalam

Based Mou.

are you confused about lukaku's quality? Let me help you: he's absolute shit and should play in midtable shit like everton instead of being the starting striker of the richest club in the world
and he's no heritage, the next manager will kick him out as soon as he arrives

and then manurefags at redcafe wonder why they are so shit, kicked out of cl by sevilla and 20 points behind city while playing a shitter like lukapoo lmao

literally too intelligent for football

they wish

He`s scored as much as Firmino with a fraction of the importance.

The path to the quarter finals would have been a better path desu

basically, Man Utd don't have any football heritage in the past 10 years.

it's an interesting way of trying to make yourself look good; by saying your team is a bag of dicks, and the fanbase think they're on a level of Bayern, Barca or Madrid, when they're not even close.

>spends 200 gorillion pounds
>FOOTBALL. HERITAGE.

My friends, you can buy speedy negroes all you want but you can't buy
HERITAGE

>the state of British media
>Mou corrects himself 5secs in to presser that he means inheritance
>every story uses "heritage" to make him look like a clown

He's right though

He's signed Bailly, Matic, Pogba, Sanchez and Lukaku.

Long way to go before that matches what City have.

Maybe not even next season. Probably 2 years but when he gets it right they'll dominate.

Big rebuilding job

>WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GOING OUT IN THE ROUND OF 16 AND QUARTERFINALS?

Indeed, he completely lost it

“When I met up with England all the Manchester City players told me Pep was just laughing at Mourinho, saying: ‘I’ve got him. I’ve got him.'”

for you

explain his heritage in 5 words or less

Aahhh the fifa18 intelectuals.

>calls fans spoiled
>shits on past players and management
>admits his spending spree was ineffective

DAS FOOHBALL ERREETAJ

>"Zat"

Kek, I didn't know Jose was Russian.

Classic Mourinho

Zat's normal, pretty much everyone who's not a native speaker says it like zat. Does any language except English even have the θ sound?

Mike Stoklasas older brother?

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Mourinho.

he's preparing to jump ship

Then why does he field 8 black players?

big if true

greek at least

>thessaloniki
>thalassocracy

it's a pretty rare one though

does he have any other options? he disrespected the club after seville's game, now his squad... he's isolating himself, i think he just wants that phat sack check and start looking for greener pastures

it terms of the process, what is the difference?

>he disrespected the club
No, he didn't. He's right about the club being shit the last few years.

>now his squad... he's isolating himself
Thing is, none of this matters. The board back him so everyone can just get the fuck in line. Man Utd isn't Real Madrid where people give a fuck about a Casillas getting upset, or a cancerous Chelsea. Ferguson got rid of lots of big players down the years so player power means fuck all at the club.

>you can't win if you buy speedy negroes, you have to inherit them
aah

i understand that you may think that his criticism of the club is fair, but he said it, as if it was just what you should expect from united was disrespectful imo, also the way to express it, like if it didn't have anything to do with with, is just wrong. mourinho has always had a huge ego problem and in his mind he can do no wrong so he always ends up lashing against everyone and everything, subtly calling his squad shit isn't helping either

>Ignore the fact that I inherited a Chelsea squad which had Cech and Terry and Robben and Duff and Lampard and Makalele and Gudjonsenn

lmao i thought the same thing

Attached: images[1].jpg (260x194, 5K)

So after spending half a billion and having the "special" on they haven't improved? Jose confirmed for worse manager than Moyes and LVG
He really doesn't help himself with these rants. The other one basically had him calling Pep the GOAT.

City's best players are David Silva (joined in 2010) and Aguero (joined in 2011). City are only now just dominating the league. In 2024, Pogba and Lukaku will be the driving force behind the greatest Manchester United team in history. Mourinho just needs time.

Here she is... Slovaks bitch

did you even read my post?

Man Utd's recruitment strategy is awful; even Mourinho was hired because of his ability to sell shirts rather than if his style matched the 'United way'. But they're posting record-breaking financial figures so who cares if what happens on the pitch works or not.

>Mourinho was hired because of his ability to sell shirts

Who the fuck believes that? That absolute nonsense. He was hired on his previous achievements which correctly place him as one of the best managers in the world. He was hired to win trophies and compete with City. Now he is not up the task and when things get tough he can't fix them because he his terrible at man management. To top it all off he is having mental breakdown in press conferences.

If >mouyes claims his own players are garbage and multiple Sevilla players would walk into Manure starting XI, why did he spend 105 million on Pogba instead of getting N'Zonzi for 25? Why blowing 90 million on Pookaku when Ben Yedder was available for 9, a fucking tenth?

Attached: 827945f224d86a545b9546a49f88e9816bc90c0a21231f5384b549f3eb30c5ef.jpg (337x367, 103K)

So it's not even "n-next season la", but "you'll see in 2024, ABUs" now? My sides --> orbit

Attached: 1397759257277.jpg (500x437, 42K)

>falling for that

>implying you shouldn't expect something like that from Manure pakis

Kek. Also, if he says there's no point in competing for CL when there's no chance to win it (after blowing 350 mil, but lets ignore this bit), why doesn't he simply resign? How exactly does he hope to compete against Guardiola next season, does >mouyes think he stands a chance to win league title? Liverpool are two signings away from being the superior team, let alone City.
But we all know the answer, he just wants the sweet payoff from Woodward that comes with being sacked

Attached: mouyes imploding3.jpg (306x478, 34K)

When he arrived in Real Madrid, do you know how many players had played in the quarter-final of the Champions League? Xabi Alonso with Liverpool, Iker Casillas with Real Madrid and Cristiano Ronaldo with Manchester United. All the others not even a quarter-final. That's football heritage.

Those stats are real. I give you a couple more real, in the last seven years the worst position of Manchester City in the Premier League was fourth. In the last seven years Manchester City were champions twice and if you want to say three times, they were second twice. That's heritage.

Do you know what is also heritage? Is that Otamendi, Kevin De Bruyne, Fernandinho, Silva, Sterling, Aguero, they are investments from the past, not from the last two years.

Do you know how many of United players that left the club last season? See where they play, how they play, if they play. That's football heritage.

One day when he leaves the next Manchester United manager will find here Lukaku, Matic, of course De Gea from many years ago, he will find players with a different mentality, different quality, different background, with a different status, know-how.

When he was 20, he was nobody in football, he was somebody's son, with a lot of pride.

Now with 55 he is what he is, he did what he did, because of work and because of talent and his mentality. So they can be together.

Deep

Attached: 1472772023391.png (388x218, 118K)

WE WUZ FOOTBALLERS N SHIEEEET

>When he arrived in Real Madrid, do you know how many players had played in the quarter-final of the Champions League? Xabi Alonso with Liverpool, Iker Casillas with Real Madrid and Cristiano Ronaldo with Manchester United. All the others not even a quarter-final. That's football heritage.
Unironically true, Mouyes deserved to win la Decima with Halal

>

MUH (FOOTBALL) HERITAGE

>When he arrived in Real Madrid, do you know how many players had played in the quarter-final of the Champions League? Xabi Alonso with Liverpool, Iker Casillas with Real Madrid and Cristiano Ronaldo with Manchester United. All the others not even a quarter-final. That's football heritage.
True.

>Those stats are real. I give you a couple more real, in the last seven years the worst position of Manchester City in the Premier League was fourth. In the last seven years Manchester City were champions twice and if you want to say three times, they were second twice. That's heritage.
Also true.

>He's signed Bailly, Matic, Pogba, Sanchez and Lukaku.
Which cost the club a combined £234M, which isn't even mentioning the ridiculous weekly wages of these players (Sanchez takes £600,000 a week).

He can't complain about the resources and expenditure of other clubs when, outside of City, they have spent by far the most money on players over the past 5 seasons.

Aside from that, on paper this United side should be up there with the best in Europe. People always like to say that there is a paucity of attacking talent in Mourinho's side, but that's just not true:

Mata, Lingard, Alexis, Lukaku, Martial, Rashford

That kind of forward line should be scoring goals for fun, 70/80 per season easy. Liverpool have a worse strike force than United (again on paper) yet they have the second highest GD in the league behind City. Salah is a good example - under Jose he was shit and wasn't living up to his potential, now under Klopp he's a shoe-in for the Golden Boot.

It seems obvious to me that it isn't the players who are the main problem at United; the buck stops with the manager. He may point fingers at all and sundry but himself, but in reality, Jose is to blame for United's current woes.

our.

i'll give him 1 more year to clear out the lvg and le moyes bois

Please let me ixplain ... wenn you spend .... 700 million ...err.... yuro ... on shit playas ... zats .... futbol ERITAGE ...

This
Nothing but pathetic excuses from the special once

He meant that £300m isn't enough to compete.

city's project is much more mature than united's a this point. it's not all about spendin lots of money. it's spending money wisely. not every signing will work out. which is why you don't blow your ffp load all at once. you leave room for mistakes and have plan B's and C's. you also need the patience to build a real team which takes years.

he's gonna hang himself at a hilton in manchester ahahahahhahahah

In CL anything can happen. Underdogs can knock out the favorites.

But in the league, how can we compete to state-backed oil clubs? Remove them and we'd be top of the pile.

Debatable, still think Liverpool will tip United to 2nd

lol united will only improve after dropping Mou

Agreed, also don't forget about the not-so-subtle doping. Mou brought all the right players, it's just that he isn't given enough funds to get enough of them. If MU offer contract similar to the one Citeh are offering, thre isn't a single player in the world who would rather choose them. I bet Pep is still waking up at night, teeth grinding and fists clenched, thinking about how we snatched Sanchez from him haha!
Mou should stop messing around and switch to offensive 4-1-4-1 next season: Pogba as the midfield maestro orchestrating everything, Lukaku as goalscoring battering ram up front and a flat four of world class attacking midfielders inbetween.
-----------------------Lukaku
Griezmann -- Isco -- Dybala -- Sanchez
----------------------Pogba

Was it football heritage when he got a champions wining Chelsea and finish 8th?

Not sure about that, they have a defense that a hot butter knife can cut. If Salah got injured, Liverpool are fucked. Wish they'd drawn either RM or Bayern in the CL just to show people that they aren't all that.

Funds aren't an issue for us, but it seems to me that our players are demoralized from seeing the Berties steamrole everyone. Still, Jose hasn't done bad, except the CL which was a disgrace really. If it wasn't for the oil club, the league would be more competitive, and Utd would be in the lead.

Think next year we'll give the league a serious go. Last year we were 6th, this year we'll finish 2nd behind a money team. I agree with Pep, I'm sure we'd be his first choice if we tried giving him the job.

The team is demoralized because they are sick of playing Mou's shit tactics. 2 shots on target a game while giving up double digits is pathetic. If De gay leaves you'll see how godawful that team really is.

Why are Spaniards so butthurt over Mourinho?

he destroyed halal, their fans still haven't forgiven him

>Funds aren't an issue for us
We're the richest and most profitable club in the world, there's no excuse for being behind City in spending. People joke about Mourinho having tight budget, but that's actually the case.
uk.businessinsider.com/the-20-richest-football-clubs-in-the-world-2017-1
>except the CL which was a disgrace really
Sevilla are one of the strongest Spanish clubs, recent 3 times EL winners. Anyone who considered MU overwhelming favorites for the tie simply doesn't pay enough attention to football outside England. An even matchup, it simply wasn't our day at Old Trafford. I fully expect them to give Bayern a close fight

he came in with a tremendous lack of respect for every team, coach and player

Buy a fucking competent defender Mouyes stop splashing 300M on attackers when that's not a position that needs strengthening

Liverpool's defence is not as bad as you think it is (because you haven't watched any of their games apart from the United one where they bottled it)
Liverpool is not dependent on Mo Salah
They're not all that, but they are still the second best team in the league the standings will show this come may.

Except LB where we need some world class signing (isn't Alaba rumoured to be unsettled?) indeed, what's wrong with the defence exactly? Valencia is top 3 RB worldwide, and you can expect Bailly-Lindelof pairing as our first choice CBs next season. They're still getting used to Mou's system and demands, but I see strong resemblance to Stam-Nesta in them. Bailly as the physical rock any attacker wants to avoid rather than attempting to get past, and Lindelof with his intelligence and elegance dispossessing opponents for fun. Or perhaps we'll even get new Rio and Vidic? The sky is the limit

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 175K)