Homophobic or not homophobic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dmv04yKG-po
yourmomentofhate.tumblr.com/post/42481415783/starts-at-230-john-stewart-but-as-always-in
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BORT

Proof you can never win with the left.

>Hey, everyone! Let's all get together and kill comedy!

>You know, I think this country is facing a huge, and growing problem with the amount of kikes, niggers, and queers it has living in its borders.
>We've got, A FUCKING FUDGE PACKING BUTT MUNCHING ASS BANDIT PETER PUFFER FAGGOT HOMOSEXUAL RUNNING THE COUNTRY AND I SAY WE'VE HAD ENOUGH! IMPEACH BLART!
*colbert exits the stage followed by a mob with torches and pitchforks*

Isn't this in violation of FCC regulations or something?

Post Homo-nonhomophobism

So... Fags

Who cares, he's an unfunny cunt.

>t. Trump

Insanely homophobic. Literally disgusted right now.

Not much can get me to demand someone lose their job, but this is one of those things. It's 2017 and there is NO place for that in modern discourse. NONE.

Nah, he's a cunt too.

You got that right, loser.

I really want to kill myself

GLORMPF AND ALL FAGGORTS MUST DIE
COGSUGLERS MUST BE EXECORTEDF

>Catholic School Teacher
>Says he has conservative opinions that would surprise people

He either hates fags or abortion for sure. Not a surprise Westboro Baptist Church are Democrats as well.

Does anyone else remember Ching Chong Ding Dong?

He hides a dislike for gays. You can see it slip out every so often throughout his career.

It's not that pronounced and most people wouldn't actually care if he weren't a de facto spokesman for the modern Democrat party and modern liberalism in general (i.e., progressivism).

I knew this was going to land him in hot water with progressives before I saw any commentary on it this morning. I was discussing his comment was homophobic in another thread around 6AM, and others were incredulous that it would be interpreted that way.

he got away with that

Probably because the person who spearheaded the whole outrage against him was an Asian women who wrote a book in defense of Japanese internment camps.

nope yu are mixing up Malkin and Suey park

Sup Forums the last thread was deleted, take a hint. You people are exactly like Suey Park.

Hillary hates fags too, and niggers, that's what she meant by having different positions in public and private

What is that?Some kind rice dish?

Jewish playground

Right. But she never made public statements revealing this. Her supporters also treated anything alluding to her private sentiments as mere gossip.

Extremely homophobic

It shows his true face. He's full of hate and malice.

damn colbert is getting saltier by the day

Only an homophobic would think it was homophobic

How did he get away with this?

GLURMPH

highly homophobic, this man must be jailed

> SOOOOOOO... IT'S TIME WE FINALLY CONFRONTED THE JEWISH MENACE BEHIND THE RISE OF TRUMP

whoa steve you're on network TV now, you can't just say that

GLAGGGGGGOTTTSSS

BEING

A

FAG

IS

WRONG

t. Colbert

Who was watching when someone lit a match in the studio?

>Liberals trying to be edgy after 8 years of getting triggered.

ZROMBLE BUMP

No but if it gets people to stop watching his stupid late night show thinking he's some sort of political comic genius/news source then sure let him take shit from the left as it eats itself into oblivion with the aid of 2017s leftist propagandist programming wave. I don't think he should be censored or told to go home, however...

I think it is time we end this little "gay rights" facade fellow liberals, there is only one true god and that is Allah and his prophet.

>When you swallow too many blue pills and forget you're a straight white male for a second

Ah yes, the Joss Whedon effect.

Wouldn't be the first time;
youtube.com/watch?v=Dmv04yKG-po

>Variety article has twitter screencaps condemning him
>Pepe display pic on one
>Anime on another

That can't be an accident. Some of these writers know what they're doing.

cocksucker trumpfags btfo

>yfw Sup Forums is literally shilling PC culture

I have no idea what he said, but I do agree that what he said, whatever it was, was certainly homophobic.

holy shit

Zlorp

fucking homophobe get off my board

I don't see anything wrong with sucking cock, user. Are you a homophobe?

if Colbert doesn't get on his knees and drain a coal black bull's ballsack down his throat as the first thing he does on his next show, then I will be FORCED to conclude that he is nothing more than a mere bigot, no better than Glorpf himself

it's wrong when it pumps deathly diseases into your organism

Sup Forums is a board of peace, why are you surprised? Their board is meant to mock racists and nationalists by parodying their mannerisms in a satirical fashion. Everything posted on that board is a work of fiction which in no way reflects the actual views held by the poster.

This is one of those things that only homophobic people think is homophobic.

this to be quite honest

this. only racists and xenophobes (like the visitors we get from Sup Forums) take it seriously

Sooooo......

KARBLE NURMPF!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA

This is dystopian. The leftist media exists only to consume and destroy sistematically.

It's always amusing to see these mascots for progressiveness be caught short by their self-endorsed choke chain of media outrage.. Does it chafe, I wonder?
Or have they come to like the way the leash digs in, restricting their voice.

COCKHOLSTER FAGGOT BITCH BRUMPFT

They bloody the nose of high profile members of their own side every once in a while just so everybody knows who's in charge.

>Sup Forums did it again
First you make a plane crash, then bill nye and now colbert.

Colbert has been cracking homophobic jokes since 2000 stephen colbert homophobic since 2000

yourmomentofhate.tumblr.com/post/42481415783/starts-at-230-john-stewart-but-as-always-in

Isn't calling someone a cock holster the same as saying "you suck dicks". Can't that be used pretty much on anyone including females and males? I fail to see how it is a remark torwards homosexuals. In this context it's the same as calling Trump Putin's whipboy (unless it's offensive to the BDSM community). Is the liberal media not even subtle anymore about forgoing logic and reason to forward their narratives?

You could see it in how she interacted with uppity nigs in her rallies/interviews

trumpophobic

definitely a homosexual

Not homophobic. Colbert is a "drama kid" through and through, has made a lot of pro-gay statements, even did one of those awkward "it gets better" commercials. Honestly, I still think that he might be gay. You can criticize the guy for a lot of things, including possible racism (that minstrel show he has going with the black musician). But homophobia? Not a chance.

Have to admit it's fun to watch the left eat their own though.

I don't think critics and jews know what the term "homophobic" means.

>homo
"same"
>phobic
"fear of"

Steven Colbert made a gay joke. Big fucking deal. That doesn't mean he's afraid of gays, or uncomfortable around them, or doesn't like them.

I don't even think most gays care about what he said. It's journalists and SJW's making a big deal out of it. As usual.

Watching the Left eat itself is one of my few rare joys in life.

Obviously homophobic

gay here

it was definitely in bad taste

>doesn't like trump
>calls him a cocksucking flaming faggot
obviously he doesn't hold gays in high regard

I BET THE ALT-RIGHT DID THIS *shakes fist*

>The left will continue to devour itself before your very eyes

I'm wondering how anyone could take offence to this

be the change

>bitching about Sup Forums on Sup Forums

SO....R*BBIT...

By the way you shill fuck, learn to change your filenames before posting the same exact garbage on Sup Forums.

When the fuck will mods step up and ban these crossposting trumpc u c k s?

>I want to say something derogatory about Drumpf so I better call him a cocksucker because sucking another man's cock, as gays do, is something reprehensible and to be mocked and scorned
These retards made their PC identity politics intersectional microaggression bed now they lie in it

>So... Milo Yiannopolous condoned pedophilia the other day
>I for one am shocked that a defective piece of faggot human garbage is encouraging degeneracy!

Jesus Christ Colbert

>newest most popular board that shits up the whole site
>hahah dude its all reddit

It's a Sup Forums website. Fuck off to Reddit if you don't like it.

>A collection of videos showing instances of the great liberal heroes, Jon Stewart, Stephen Colbert, and Daily Show correspondents, being transmisogynists.

H O R S E S H O E

Good catch

The point is that turnabout is fair play and Colbert can go suck a feminine dick in hell.

>newest

newfag

>crossposting is bad
nah, lots of boards don't have finite borders. /m/ is a whole board dedicated to one genre of anime, but nobody on Sup Forums gets mad at a mecha thread

>Don't step on the toes of the dog lovers, cat lovers, doctors, lawyers, merchant chiefs, Mormons, Baptists, Unitarians, second-generation Chinese, Swedes, Italians, Germans, Texans, Brooklynites, Irishmen, people from Oregon or Mexico The bigger your market, Montag, the less you handle controversy

I lean left but this is one of my favorite quotes ever

Why? This is relevant to both television and politics

KLUMPF

IS

GAY

>Joelfag
>defending Colbert
Yeah, you're a real bastion of yucks.

Certain writers are in the tank for Trump because they're jealous other people will be more famous and successful than them and they want to tear those people down? SHOCKING!

Either way this latest Sup Forums campaign is going to back fire badly on them. It's like people already forgot the #CancelColbert clusterfuck that destroyed the credibility of the feminists who started that one.

I'm going to make sure to tune into tonight's show to show my support for free speech. Because if you can't say the Trump suck's Putin's dick on National TV, how far down the slope do you want us to go?

This. Sup Forums is wholly satire, most of the people that browse the board aren't even white.

I always find it odd when self-proclaimed SJWs call people faggot or cocksucker during heated arguments.

>>newest board

r*ddit indeed