Kurt Russell was de-aged for Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2

>Kurt Russell was de-aged for Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
>tfw this isn't going to happen with the Escape from NY or Big Trouble remakes

Other urls found in this thread:

movieweb.com/guardians-galaxy-vol-2-de-aged-kurt-russell-practical-effect/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>keith david and kurt russell in the thing 2 when?

Those characters are dead though.

MacReady didn't die

why is kurt so based

What about without glasses?

>most of it was makeup

movieweb.com/guardians-galaxy-vol-2-de-aged-kurt-russell-practical-effect/

I wish I looked like him

How would he survive after the fires went out?

>de-aged

The future of Hollywood is resurrecting all the old movie stars. Future stars will be sure to own their likeness and combat it legally.

Old stars don't have that luxury and their estates likely can't fight it.

Prepare for centuries of remakes now starring long dead actors. Cary Grant is back again for 2025's rendition of Mockingbird 2: In Da Hood.

>Future stars
There aren't going to be any of those

Looks better than de-aged RDJ from Civil War desu

Those eyes, man
What the fuck

I saw the movie and I can tell you that that is the best they've done yet. Miles ahead of Michael Douglas in Ant-Man and even better than RDJ in Civil War. I won't even compare it to Tarkin 'cause that would be unfair.

so why did he even age, considering he was million years old?

He didn't, that was just he trying to make his avatar look fatherly to Starlord

He just shaved, bro.

Sure he did

Welcome to the club Kurt

he looks like Bea Arthur now.

This makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

>Big Trouble remakes

Hate to break it to you bro but Ol' Jack Burton is gonna be played by the most electrifying man in sports entertainment. It's been in the works for awhile now and I think Carpenter is even on board with it in some aspect.

What was his plan again? How and why did a fucking planet fall in love with Quill's mom?

He wanted to become one with the universe I think

End of Evangelion my man.

Not getting his son to pick up the role, what were they thinking?

If you stop for a minute and think about it, Pratt really is this generations Kurt Russell

>both makes fun adventure movies
>both are gun loving conservatives
>both are married to a blonde comedian

Maybe him and Anna can remake Overboard together?

The Dude was a god on his world. The world he grew around his brain. There he was a god. He could make things and send them out but they had to return to the planet otherwise they'd cease to exist.
He took seeds from his world that was attached to his brain and planted them around the cosmos. He also needed the power of another Celestial to connect to the seeds so he could consume the cosmos thereby everything in the cosmos would be an extension of his will. Then he'd not only remake the cosmos but remake life too. He was in love with Peter's mum and killed her because her vagina was right, and her sex game was right and her personality was tight and he was all about ready to give it up and be with her. I guess that's why Peter had more potential than all the others. The key was love.

Did anyone see him poking that little bunnyfu in the flash back? Literally the first life form he encounters as a tall handsome white man with a large penis is a little bunnyfu.

Emilio Estevez?

i think he's only depicted as a tall handsome white man in the exposition images because he wants starlord to think of him as one. he can obviously shapeshift, so i'm assuming he became whatever he had to to impregnate a bunch of aliens.

But his first was a bunnyfu. He's /ourguy/.

hey if i was a shapeshifting god i'd also literally fuck every species i came across, so i guess he really is /ourguy/

Dude could have been nigger tier and just populate the whole universe with his off spring and attempt to connect through them and their offspring and insidiously do his will that way, but no, he had to kill all his kids. Could you imagine the amount of bunnyfu this freak killed. He could have mated with his half breeds and make an even more superior breed. But no! What an idiot.

Deus ex machina.

The first part of that doesn't explain the second.

De-aged Michae Douglas still looks the best though.

he was the thing