So Sup Forums, what's wrong with this one?

So Sup Forums, what's wrong with this one?

It's going to be the next ebin normie meme show like Westworld. It just started and I'm already tired of hearing about it.

>It's popular, so I hate it.

Mr Wednesday had two eyes.

Switched it off right there and deleted every trace from my hard drive. Absolutely disgusting.

In the book one of them is glass, and he said in the show that he only has one eye.

so not only is the CGI shit, they couldn't even afford to give Ian McShane a contact lens prop to make it look like a glass eye?

1/10 absolute trash.

what is this even about

>so not only is the CGI shit, they couldn't even afford to give Ian McShane a contact lens prop to make it look like a glass eye?

A contact lens to look like a glass eye? A glass eye is supposed to look like a regular eye, that's the point.

Gods. In America.

He's blind in one eye retard.

But popular shows are objectively terrible. I'll prove it using logic:

>The majority of people have shit taste
>Shows that are popular are liked by the majority of people
>So the more popular a show is, the worse its quality is
>Therefore popular shows are shit!

The old gods (Odin, Anubis, Kali, etc) are going to war with the new gods (Media, The Technical Boy, The Intangibles).

No, you just have shit taste.

If shows are both popular and critically acclaimed, then they're objectively good.

B L A C K
P E O P L E

Bryan "self loathing nu male cuck SJW Diversity man" Fuller.

He just adapted the book. If you don't like it, take it up with Gaiman.

I think you need to go back to Sup Forums

Neil "self loathing nu male cuck SJW Diversity man" GaiNman.

>says he has one eye
>right eye is obviously lighter in color than his left

you just want something to bitch about. if anything, bitch about the over the top gore fest

I'm atheist, it's all bullshit.

It's not a very good book. I wish they'd have adapted Neverwhere instead, because its sort of a similar concept, but it wasn't as popular.

Are you telling us that American Gods is a work of fiction?

He literally does wear a contact.

Holy shit, you don't believe in Odin? Heathen.

Can anyone give a rundown of the new gods?

It's perfect, that means some losers here will hate it.

>I'm going to troll Sup Forums by being a dense motherfucker, jokes on them!

Media
Mr. World
Tech Boy
Mr. Town

The new gods consist of

Media - Goddess of Televisions (I think she'll be played by Gillian Anderson)

The Technical Boy - God of the Internet and Computers. The dude playing him looks nothing like he's described (a fat basement dweller).

The Intangibles - Stock market Gods.

>A contact lens to look like a glass eye? A glass eye is supposed to look like a regular eye, that's the point.

Supposed to, sure, but they fucking don't. They're weird, only ever look in one direction, and never match the other eye properly.

>AM I A GOD

What did they mean by this?

Add to that Vulcan, the God of Guns.

Ah, that's the one that was created specifically for the TV show right?

>The dude playing him looks nothing like he's described (a fat basement dweller).

I figure they're updating it to the modern style. Tech hipster faggot is more relevant now than a nerd in a trenchcoat.

>tfw I always preferred Good Omens

Yup, God of Guns might be an over simplification but it's basically what he's gonna be. I think he's set in some hunting cabin somewhere in the middle of nowhere.

Hes mentioned in the book but not named kind of like the highways and the rail roads

Niggers basically

They overdid it with the niggers a bit desu.

Agreed he's more like zuckerberg or the Google guy, it makes sense

I wish they would keep shows secret. I would only watch this if nobody watched it

is there any nudity in it?

nope

That's incredibly pathetic, watch w/e the fuck u like, who fucking cares

Nah

Tv VS Internet

>Black bull defeats a pantheon of old problematic white gods

you must be new here

lol, I'll say it every time cuck, watch w/e the fuck you want, who fucking cares who else likes or dislikes it? your an RT cuck aren't you?

Black chicks tits you moruns

but at least 1/2 of them are black, and he doesn't 'defeat' anyone

didn't happen, stop making shit up

why are you lying?

future seasons your logic may work. See GOT, TWD. They were brought down by their popularity AFTER a killer first season.
this season is already filmed, any shit in this first season is just SHIT. It's not popular shit until season 2+

So where is the American god of obesity? That one should be very powerful by now

no-one worships obesity, their would be a god of diets and fads though, probably look like atkins

Edgy shit for fat wiccans.

>fat wiccans

Just say wiccans next time, the fat is implied.

no thats mirrormask

btw the book has whole chapter dedicated to BTFO of wiccans, I don't think they'd like it

All the fast food chains in USA are literally temples for the fatty god

fair point, their should be the BurgerGod you are right about that

so it's pagans fighting Jews?
right on

yea pretty much

Kinda cool how they made Mr.Wednesday fake his own death with Loki to start a war to give him more power through the deaths of gods

really fires my neurons

>Near the end of the book where Shadow gets to see the true forms of some of the Gods right before they started brawling

The big tobacco guy sounded cool, I pictured him looking like a smoke elemental.

not really thats barely relevant to the story

thats literally the entire plot you retard, it was all a ruse by odin and horsefucker loki to obtain more power

nah not important read the book instead off pulling shit of wiki

>objectively
bak2reddy

This.

yeah no clearly the dead wife subplot that went nowhere was more importa- oh wait

okay but clearly it was the faux-reality town subpl- hold on that was useless too

maybe it was when his soul got weighed-oh fucking wait all that did was further the plot so he could go tell all the niggers they were being rused

okay maybe it was when technology got whack- nope that was pointless

or maybe it was all detailed in the anasi boys oh fucking hold on that booked sucked dick

and in the book that I read years ago and is currently on the bookshelf fucking behind me, Easter was described as not fat...but "voluptuous"

or maybe you want me to recall Mr.Nancy's Checkered suit, or the cats that lived with the egyptian gods, or whatever the fuck because you're a fucking cuck.

kill yourself and never reply to me again, white boi. get btfo.

yea bout time to crack open a book little faggot eh?

I would ask how much of a faggot you are but clearly American Gods details the type of men you like to get railed by:

>Dark as night, sweet as sin

stay mad

lol u so mad

It's about immigration, fool.

>he reads for the plot

>Black god
>his name is literally Shadow
who wrote this trash

Shadow isn't a god. He's a demigod.

racists

McShane is literal perfection. And the guy they chose for Shadow Moon is pretty good too.

Deal with it.

It's cuck-fantasy.

your cuck-fantasy

He's Baldr, god of Light. Get it?