Sup Forums hates diversity

>Sup Forums hates diversity
>is on a site made up by millions of users from around the globe

You fucking hypocrites

I don't hate diversity. I just hate bad cultures.

And i thought Americans loved their culture.

We hate forced racial diversity and inferior cultures.

They couldn't even beat the pathetic 1980s British Navy in a war.

Sup Forums proves we can't get along

you fucking leaf I swear to god I will drive 3 hours north to your shit tier country just to lob my shit over the border

I don't mind global diversity. In fact it's a good thing, but I don't want nor need niggers and street shitters infesting every corner of the West. Because that is a very bad thing.

you just triggered them

We should have nuked Buenos Aires like we said we would, that would have shown Jamal who was boss.

>Spaniards
>White

Top kek mate.

This potatoscum is right

actually yes, they are you burger ignorant

>spanish
>white
literally FBI tier faggot

Diversity is nice when the world is diverse, not individual nations. Every people has a right to self-preservation.

>counting hispanics as white
No see America should be 60% white and Argentina should be 5% white.

>off by 1 digit

We all hate the same people so it works out
And that group of people is Canadians

A

Yeah but everyone is still in their own countries for the most part. It's not as if all Taiwanese posters are posting from America or something.

you're welcome

Put us all in one room and see how it works out. I guarantee it will be a blood bath

We're from around the globe, not crammed together into one shithole of a country. Besides, most people on Sup Forums share common values, which is why we're here. Multiculturalism is more like if we were forced to share this board with people from Tumblr.

>Australia culture

Except I like Canada having Canadian culture and not having to look around at brown people all the time. Sup Forums is on the internet and i can get off anytime.

Sup Forums actually proves the opposite. Diversity is great when everyone can shitpost from their respective countries. Could you imagine if you shoved everyone from Sup Forums into a single room? Because that's what multiculturalism is.

Requesting the image of the kkk guy who goes around to world instead of living in a city.

To consider Argentina 97% white would be to consider Argentines white.

The idea they are just simply mostly Italians and some Spanish on the other side of the world is a meme, they are interbred with Abos.

>millions of users from around the globe
almost exclusively flags of white countries postingm, hence why the discussion can be fun and resourceful

Believe me, if I could block all posts from all non-anglosphere countries and Canada, I would.

I got you user

stfu ignorant idiot

Then why did he invade Poland and ruin their culture?

You need to delete this right now.

>non-white in charge of who's white

We love diversity. We want to keep it diverse. That means not turning everybody brown.

fucking leaf

everyone but me needs to learn

Completely irrelevant question, but look into the Danzig Massacres.

>a website is a place

>italian
>spanish
>white

hmm we get along rather well on this website welp away with the borders #refugeeswelcome

Good lord that girl at the start is a true Aryan beauty.

>you will never breed her
:(

Really, I thought it was a meme to say people from Spain, Italy, Portugal and Argentina are not white.

Because they obviously are white.

we hate it.

Madison Grant pls go

1 post by this ID

sage

>spainish
>white

>Germanfaag talks about MAGA, traps, and anime
>Britcuck talks about MAGA, traps, and anime
>Straya talks about MAGA, trpas, and anime
>Mexican intellectual tlaks about MAGA, trpas, and anime
>>>>>>>>>>>>diveristy

No shit it's a meme
Germany is still mostly white
Only 10% of nigs will actually commit crime
And many more
It's exaggeration and it's funny

97% White is ridiculous. That comes from the CIA not understanding our census system.

Our census doesn't ask about race.
All it asks is:
1. If you are descendant from a Native Argentine tribe. (2% said yes)
2. If you are Afro-descendant. (0.7% said yes)

From this the 97% white number was extrapolated, but it's a wrong reading of the census.

That being said, we are still whiter than the USA. We received the most European immigrants in the world relative to local population, and second in overall numbers after the USA. (Ahead of Canada, Australia, NZ, etc)

The real numbers are probably like this:
60% unmixed whites
10% suspect "whites" (some non-visible native ancestry)
70% visible whites overall
+
25% mestizos (mostly Bolivian and Peruvian immigrants and their children, plus some northern provinces like Jujuy)
+
2% natives
+
2% Asians (mostly Chinese, Koreans and Japanese, in that order)
+
1% Jews (Largest community in Latin America, 5th largest in the world)

Genetic studies show the Argentine population clusters very close to Europe in average.

>USA
>80% white

if only this were true. feels bad man

>Danzig massacres

Nazi propaganda proven false during the Nuremberg trials.

obviously not. Only pure Nords are white.

camina por capital

BOBO

son todos negros de mierda la concha tuya

>Nurem((berg))
every fucking time

Spanish and italians are not white. They are fucking spics

>the internet is the same as real life
>Sup Forums diversity is still mainly white people and some right-leaning spics with a couple self-hating niggers sprinkled in

Sup Forums proves that people of different races and culture can get along in hating another race and culture.

We all hate muslims, I have nothing against you Canada, you cuck.

difference is that we are separated by sometimes thousands of miles, and are only connected via wired information transfer.

if we all had to stand in the same room together, I'm sure plenty of fights and deaths would occur from this shithole.

The jews may or may not have done many things, but they didn't get to name the fucking German cities.

(((Koningsberg)))

Are you a Nordicist?

I'm Canadian and Muslim!

>Muslim
DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

you can though.
You can filter flags on 4chanx

>implying

We call each other faggots all the time because of the flag we don and we are otherwise a big circlejerk with identical opinions.

> Sup Forums is the one who truly apprecistes diversity

FYFY.

DUDE FUCK YOU

>everyone sperging out over one of the oldest copy-paste shitpost on the board
I forgot it was summer.
Just kidding, I fucking hate summer.

no, we hate forced integration and mixing
we hate japland for nips, israel for jews, USA FOR EVERYONE! type shit

>Canadian culture
>tfw living in Toronto

I couldn't help but laugh at that pig.
Looks like it was trying to scream in its last few moments.

>Canadian culture
having a good laugh atm

>self-hating niggers sprinkled in
Too close to home man

You'll be screaming in your last momemts when the muslim purge comes.

>Europe
>Culture

>Europe
>Culture
KEK

I'm fucking white you moron. Do you have me confused with the other guy?

Remember lampshades and bars of soap were presented as evidence at the trials too.

Sup Forums is anti-globalist too, so are you saying the only time diversity works is when it's practiced by "right wing racists" and if you aren't can you give some examples of it working when it's implemented by Jews?

>Spanish and Italian
>white
I'm 1/2 spaghetti wop nigger so it's okay for me to say this

I'm white too. Technically we are white under law. Under law all Caucasians are white and that stretches from the tips of Finland to Sudan.

Let me be more narrow here.
"European Caucasian"

>implying I don't hate everyone here

checkmate OP

Well I'm European. I'm Sicilian but converted to Islam because 23andme said I had a lot of Arabic genes due to Moor invasion. Not to mention reading the history of Sicily the Moors brought in a bazillion times more technology than Federal Italy ever did.

but we love you Hugh

I secretly love Americans no homo

Don't tell anyone though

Reminder that nukes are a blessing. Nuking Japan was probably one of the best decisions the USA ever made in the 20th century. Yes, they're fucked, in a sociopolitical sense, but now they make cartoons for the rest of the world to masturbate to, while still hanging on to anti-immigration policies.

Bless you, slant-eyed nukebros.

>US
>79% White
kek no

I hate the diversity liberals want. To them it's by stupid shit like skin color

I'm okay with the true meaning of diversity.

We are diverse, we wont be diverse if everyone breeds with niggers, who have no culture anyways

>Whites
>Culture

umm honey what do you call this then

Holy shit you guys are a bunch of fucking beta-idiots

>im white
>no ur not
>yes i am

In the meantime Jamal and Ahmed are cucking you to oblivion.

IDK

That's dumb. Do you even know what diversity means?

You can preserve your country's culture without succumbing to diversity. It is perfectly fair for the men of America, Britain, China, Europe and Japan to each go "We don't want more fucking Muslim immigrants" as it's relevant to their own country.

Come on, have you ever seen a superhero team-up before? They all unite to fight a common threat, then everyone fucks off back home to their respective comic series. That's what Sup Forums is like. When the shit goes down, everyone gathers to fight the villain who necessitates the crossover, then we all go back to our own homelands and think "What a cunt that guy was."

Because Sup Forums doesn't understand the concept of love

>inb4 good goy
fuck off

secret is safe bro