What went wrong

Attached: milan.jpg (1024x938, 367K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ft.com/content/d8114654-e651-11e7-97e2-916d4fbac0da
uk.reuters.com/article/us-acmilan-investors-exclusive/exclusive-ac-milans-chinese-owner-seeks-new-investors-sources-idUKKCN1C4180
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Borini
Rodriguez
Too many names

team cohesion is not a meme apparently

Shut it pakorwi
Jdt ayuhlah harimau selatan selamanya

give them time, they practically changed 9/11

>Portuguese strikers

>6th place
wew

Attached: 911.jpg (1280x854, 493K)

They didn't believe in AnDeus Silva

Montella was the problem

it hasn't been that bad lately, senpai

Attached: look.png (520x407, 45K)

>£33M for a Portugese league player

christ. when will teams learn?

he's actually the best striker on their team despite being his first year playing on a different league

Calhanoglu is a mere blooter meme babby.

That's all he can do well, shooting from a long distance and free-kicks. It was like that during his time at Neverkusen as well.

JUVE WINNING AGAIN

Attached: ohfug6.png (128x111, 21K)

lol no, Cutrone is their best striker by far.

You still haven't accepted the gift of Silva, you will learn in due time

>le offside tap in man

>Borini

Nothing, they are 5 pts away from the CL. It's as expected. It's pretty good for a first year of rebuild.

Look at Juventus schedule. They have tough matches ahead. Meanwhile Napoli has an easy schedule, so Napoli still have a very good chance on winning.

Some of the best players in the world have come from the Portuguese League m8

You just described Inzaghi.

>rating Italian players

well he IS called the new inzaghi after all

Because nobody actually watches their league, they didn't know whether he was shit or not

>Chiellini
>Belloti
>Immobile
>Insigne
>Buffon maybe?
>Bernardeschi

Whats wrong with italian players.

you can't expect a team of pavones to win, you need some stars too

Making 11 new players gel is difficult
Every player except Silva performed pretty much as expected for how much they were paied (or at least they are now)
Montella fucked up big time, they have over 2 points average under Gattuso and are on par with Juve in the second part of the league

Montella is a hack

>spend 1.5 billion euros
>lose to arsenal

>regularly blooters from long distance
>oh and great at free kicks
>and actually awesome at crossing
>oh and pretty damn good movement, passing and ball control
>oh and actually decent speed and vision, also really quite good at assisting
seething self-hating turks, its Özil all over again. So he gets to date women, probably drinks alcohol occasionally and generally lives the lifestyle you dreamed of, let it go Hakan.

In general, the players are approaching expected level of play under Gattuso, they can at least be compared to how they played at their previous clubs. Unfortunately, they weren't smart enough to adapt to Montella's complicated football, Gattuso simply uses each one in the most obvious way. Now by personalities
Musacchio got fucked over because they signed him, but then they couldn't pass a chance to sign Bonucci. Hopefully they wouldn't ask too much money for him so he can go where he wants.
Rodriguez can defend fine, he's slow though that's a problem because Bonaventura doesn't defend so the defense of the entire left flank is on him.
Bonucci's playstyle is inherently risky, he needs someone to cover for him he immediately got better after Romagnoli took that role (before it was like Roma is young so he needs someone to cover for him, but now he's a big boy himself).
Conti - knee exploded, can't be helped
Calhanoglu is okay, he's better as a winger than dead Bonaventura he can take pressure off Suso by simply moving a lot, his main problem is that he wants to score too much, hopefully recent goals will help with that.
Borini - terrible, basically Milan's Sturaro. They needed any sub for Suso and grabbed what was available.
A. Donnarumma - shame. Galliani-tier transfer. Basically another million to his brother's 6.
Biglia - became almost pure defensive mid due to Bonucci usurping first pass and all the defense problems. Hopefully Gattuso will let him attack more in the future.
Silva - must be another one of Mendes's shady schemes, that's the best I got.
Kessie - no criticisms to be had, especially considering his age. Suso should take the pens though.

a. donnarumma is pretty good desu, did you watch him in the cup? he had some amazing saves

Yes, I think I even called him the better Donnarumma or something. But all those stuff - nepotism, backroom deals, another one of Raiola's clients, 1 million salary to the 3rd GK - that shit's strait out of Adriano's book.

idk what Milan was expecting but Calhanoglu and Rodriguez are position 5-8 kind of players

I agree with just about everything.

I'd like to add that Rodriguez can be rash with challenges and lost his FK and Pen legs. But him and Kessie have been some of the most consistent players this season, along with Romagnolli, especially in terms of passing.

This

>position 5-8 kind of players
What?

league position
sorry

Buying a bunch of mid table players for less than €20million rather than two or three quality players for €30-40million

Montella

Attached: gattusochokingabitch.jpg (754x425, 50K)

>montella is playing ucl semifinal
>terronuso choked against arselel

>Chiellini
Old as fuck he's as good as done in a few years
>Belotti
One season wonder
>Immobile
Meme-tier striker like Gilardino. Failed abroad big time.
>Insigne
Overrated midget playing for loser club
>Buffon
Old and done, should be retiring soon
>Bernardeschi
He's been pretty meh for Juve

>Albania

>decent speed
no, he's slow as shit
also his first touch and the way he receives the ball has been shitty

isn't he married?

>they weren't smart enough to adapt to Montella's complicated football

Attached: 315357656567677.jpg (500x500, 56K)

Musacchio is good. He should be kept. He can be 3rd choice CB and Zapata can fuck off. Plus he should play RB over fucking Borini until Conti/Calabria come back.

>Rodriguez can defend
LMAO fuck no. This dude has no clue on how to defend at all. I would rather play Borini over him at LB and play Musacchio as RB.

Too harsh on Antonio there. Every time he's played he's been solid and he literally was MOTM in the Milan Derby in Coppa.
Biglia is shit. Silva has been finally showing what he promised recently.

>UCL semifinal
Quarters you dumbass

It's like cooking, you can't just throw together a bunch of expensive ingredients and expect a fantastic dish

There has to be a plan

>he thinks buyern is stopping vincenzo
lmao

>There has to be a plan

Attached: 1520976171639.png (647x573, 640K)

if they are so good where are they not at the world cup?

Heynckes will shit all over him

A lot of average players for a lot of money. Better to build a squad through buying or developing a few quality players season on season like Tottenham have learnt to do

They knew last summer was the last time to spend money.

Milan AC will fall under (((Elliott))) hands.

There's even the possibility of considering deletion of actual AC MILAN and the birth of another society, as Parma did.

>A lot of average players for a lot of money.
Most of these have been pretty good. Problem is we bought players we didn't need like Bonucci and Kalinic..the latter more so because he's fucking shit
We neglected the midfield once again so that's why shitty players like Bonaventura and Biglia keep starting most matches.

the squad they started with was absolute shit (pic related), they had to buy a good base of players, that's why the bought many young players plus a couple of experienced ones to help them develop. From now on they'll just buy a couple of players per season.

Attached: lineup milan sampdoria feb 2017.png (551x96, 9K)

>We neglected the midfield
they changed 2/3 of the starting midfield

this squad won a supercoppa
gattuso's milan conceded points to benevento lmao

LOL the autist is back
The whole Elliott shit is newspaper bullshit and you should know that already.

Kessie was the only good midfielder Milan bought
Biglia is absolute shit.
Still no creative passing midfielder...that's why we rely so much on attacking from the wing by trying to cross the opposition to death Candreva-style and never try to create chances from the middle.

Cool down Bilan PR. I wait (((YOU))) for the DERBY you zozznero mongrel.

It was all luck you dumb montellashill
As soon as the 2nd half of the season happened last season Milan was playing like absolute shit

Gattuso utterly shits on Montella

do people stil try to desperately pretend that borini is good?

Gattuso's Milan has >2 points average
that team lost to many shit teams.

Top kek
Learn english first

No he's there just to fill in when someone is injured or tired by running around a lot, he plaied RB yesterday

>DUDE WE SLAYED CHIEVO AND GENOA LAST MINUTE MILAN IS BACK BABY

Attached: 1509695768040.png (205x246, 6K)

If Borussia and Leicester also failed to sign some quality players despite they had some money, it is impossible for Milan to bring big names without crazy overpaying.

Same for Bonucci boipucci that - outside JEWe mafia - is exposed as overrated piece of shit.

But the worst is the hype for the little pacey terrone forward that will burn himself in a few months like Paloschi and other Zozzoneri one-hit """"wonders""""

>Biglia is absolute shit.
he was shit at first but he's ok now, still better than Mortolivo
I agree we need a Bonaventura upgrade, i think even Hakan would do better there but then we don't have anyone for the wing (Bonaventura hasn't the acceleration necessary after the injury)

Gattuso's Milan beat Lazio twice, beat Roma, beat Inter

They also beat Inter, Roma and Lazio you retard

Blew their load on midtable quality players, and their only world class purchase (Bonucci) literally forgot defensive basic when taken out of his Chiellini - Barzagli - Buffon comfort zone. And although he's been improving recently, it's not the same player anymore.
What's worse though, their chink saviours turned out to be some shady frauds who took loans with massive interests from US hedge funds and basically gambled on CL qualification money to bail them out of FFP. It all depends whether Gattuso manages on keep their current form going and get top 4, otherwise Mulan are knee deep in shit.
ft.com/content/d8114654-e651-11e7-97e2-916d4fbac0da
uk.reuters.com/article/us-acmilan-investors-exclusive/exclusive-ac-milans-chinese-owner-seeks-new-investors-sources-idUKKCN1C4180

>lazio
yeah nice handball
>coppa del nonno
lmao

>yeah nice handball
you what?

>laughing about coppa Italia when you consider the super cippa an achivement
just stop trying

>Mulan are knee deep in shit.
they aren't theyr balances are better than those of Roma and Inter, it's their owner that would be in trouble

>still better than Mortolivo
Not saying much. Biglia still makes so many mistakes every game it's frustrating. He's defensively mediocre too.
When I think we once had Van Bommel in there it makes me wanna puke when I see Biglia.

I wish Hakan could play as LCM but he's played there before and he wasn't that good. He's slow and his vision doesn't really impress me + his first touch and the way he receives the ball is pretty bad.

The wings should be upgraded big time. You can get away with Suso in Serie A where the pace of the game is slow...but in Europe, as the match vs Arsenal showed you can't get really get by with slow wingers. I wish Suso could play as CM.

This is the problem with Hakan and Suso. They're not wingers but they play in the wing but on the other hand I doubt they can play as midfielders...it's strange.

Nice banters by BBBilansti ITT.

Comunque, once BBBilan gets finally erased, football will be cleansed from a big rigging team (like your friends juventus).

>M-muh big team

That was ages ago. Stop dreaming ZoZZonero.

>Handball
Cutrone didn't even notice that
Plus Milan also won vs them in Coppa Semi-finals in Olimpico

What happened to that wonder kid they had? I remember him doing a bunch of stepovers and shit on YouTube

Mastour? I think he played in Spain on loan last time I heard.

lol Suso is MLS-tier

a good shot every five matches,
he has ONE only set piece,
he's an outstanding primadonna.

BBBilanisti keep being BTFO

One of those Arab oil princes is rumoured to be interested in buying Milan, so perhaps they'll be changing owners again soon. Best case scenario for everyone involved, it seems

Nice (((sources))) you got there shithead

What's the matter?
Your butt is still sore from all those goals Suso scored vs Inter?

Hakan is faster than Suso, still not very fast but not slow either, and has great vision, i saw him make some first.time 50m long passes to the other side few players can do.
He was tried in midfield but that was under Mntella so it doesn't count.
We need a pace merchant badly tho, you can get away with one non pacey winger but not 2

THE ILLUSION OF BEING ROSSONERO

Now Conti is back and delusional rossoneri beLIEve it will make any difference.

LOL
O
L

BBILAN SHITTY CUSTOMERS,

The Official Thread.

you dont consider milan a big team but inter is? lol

Attached: 1493312727913.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Is he going to pan out?

don't reply to him please, he some how found a way from calciatori brutti to Sup Forums and should just be ignored

i wouldn't say he's good but he's got serious meme power protecting him

he's shit, Milan just lets him train with the team out of pity

>donnaruma N/A
this has more than one meaning

>2016 - Malaga, 6 minutes played
>2017 - some Netherlands team, 30 minutes played (in 5 games)
I went and checked, he's 19 or 20 now, his contract ran out this summer and he's still unemployed. They allow him to train at Milan facilities for free. That's just sad.

>Hakan is faster than Suso
He's less agile though. Suso is quicker in his feet when receiving the ball and dribbling than him.

Maybe you're right though. Come to think of it he only played in Midfield under Montella.
I still see him as kind of lethargic and lacking in concentration though. I don't see him as combative and tactical enough to play in midfield if you know what I mean.

>We need a pace merchant badly tho, you can get away with one non pacey winger but not 2
Exactly, which is why we need at least 2 since if one is injured then we're fucked.
But we need passing midfielders most of all and a good LB...possibly a top striker too since as good as Cutrone and recently Silva have been I'm not sure they're still completely ready.

They made Arsenal look good, Gattuso is a shit manager too

Rest in piece, AC Milan.

>Yonghong Li
Does this literal no-one has any money? Delusional Bilanisti beLIEve so, but when this guy is revealed for the fake he's,

>Elliott group will own poor Milan
It will be a financial default and Elliott to redeem the investment on the remains of the once great team, that is --- the BRAND.

Project RedBlack is the project behind Elliott money to Yonghong Li, with the guarantee of 99,93% dAC Milan SpA. Elliott means (((Paul Singer))).

Elliott governance is choosing CdA people --- governing figures [*], imposing these names on Rossoneri Sport Investment Luxembourg (Yonghong Li group that controls what is now left of the once great team).

[*] Chen Huashan, Luigi Maula e Qian Zhao (in riferimento alle azioni di classe A) e Jean-Marc McLean e Elliott (((Greenberg)))

>Bilan RIP FOREVER.

>I don't see him as combative and tactical enough to play in midfield
he's cpbative enough, even too much sometimes, he gets booked often for rekless sliding tackles
He does look too unfocused often tho, but he's stil young-ish so he could be better at that.

>it's a shqip episode

Attached: 144214256.jpg (512x384, 81K)

you still didnt answer about inter being a big team