Whats Sup Forums's opinion on Mrs Browns Boys

Whats Sup Forums's opinion on Mrs Browns Boys.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x3bxsgo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what is even this show?

Why the fuck does she look like ms. Doubtfire? Good Show, DESU

British comedy

To get an idea:
dailymotion.com/video/x3bxsgo

Britfag here. It's fucking awful. It's literally random scenes based around a single old as fuck joke.

>""""british""""

Old people comedy

It's alright for a comedy.

Enjoy it while you can mate one day soon drag queens will be seen as transphobic, and a corner stone of British comedy dating back past the days of music hall to Shakespeare's time will be gone forever.

I don't watch it myself but it addresses an audience for traditional comedy (perhaps bordering on music hall) who don't want anything edgy or political.

Critics hate it, audiences love it.

I think thats fair enough actually.

It's the best British TV show since Faulty Towers.

Eh
Because it's a bloke in old lady drag

Dross, complete tommy rot

ARRAH JAYUS MAMMY

I just don't understand the appeal at all.

It panders to the stupidest viewers. It's worse than Peter kay

You probably have to be some thick cunt from the north of Cheltenham to get the comedy

It's or at least was the most popular show in the country. If they're not going to scrap the license fee the least that thieving corporation can do is make show with broad appeal.

I unironically enjoyed Max and Paddy's Road to Nowhere

The one show, country file, university challenge, pointless, and antiques roadshow

Forgot to add newsnight

Whats the category shows you like?

Murder in sucessvile is quite good at the moment. The Martin kemp episode is a right crack

Absolute fucking shit

I just read up on this show after seeing it advertised a lot

It actually seems pretty original with the whole celebrity not even having read a script etc.
I'm going to give it a go

also seeing Emma Bunton in a police uniform seems nice

What all television would be like if the underage pepefags got their wish to run all liberals out of entertainment

I mean it's lowest common denominator but as a show it's pretty successful.

I feel like every time I turn on my TV this unfunny piece of shit is starting back at me. If it means privatising the BBC to get this shit off of my TV screens then so fucking be it.

1967 - Ugly old man dresses up like a woman for comedy
2017 - Ugly old man dresses up like a woman for comedy

""""progress""""