What are some films about serious mental illness?

What are some films about serious mental illness?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C32x5-ZIgpc
nyu.edu/about/news-publications/news/2017/march/trump-clinton-debates-gender-reversal.html)
aol.com/article/news/2017/04/30/what-has-trump-done-during-his-first-100-days-promises-accomplishments/22060449/
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/
shareblue.com
youtube.com/watch?v=vwaiyjh1dGk
youtube.com/watch?v=UrSGuxJL8Pw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The Trump Presidency (2017)

youtube.com/watch?v=C32x5-ZIgpc

Stop having elections in November

Alzheimer's or dementia?

Non meme, no fun answer is she's right. The Comey shit was devastating, say whatever else you will about her campaign faults, but Comey threw the election w/ the last minute 'reopening,' and the NYT too for blasting it on the front page. But whatever, your meme Daddy won and it's hilarious til you lose your healthcare and neetbux.

Neither, he just didn't know who Rudy was.

What the fuck is she implying?

"the user that would never stop spamming Sup Forums with Sup Forums shit"

She can be the president of my dick any day. I did vote for her. I want to fuck her so bad.

>Lost to some unknown black guy with a funny name
>Lost to a reality show host
She should just kill herself, really.

user...

It's called having a job, sweetie.

She's really bitter over her failure, but since she's a narcissist she can't admit her failures so she's going to blame everything around her. Each month she'll have a new target to blame, constantly shifting to feed her hate.

Why are all pro-Trump threads still anti-Hillary or anti-liberal threads 6 months after the election?

Why aren't Trump supporters talking about all the great stuff he's done and the promises he's kept?

This can't be real. She can't be that delusional

because gook moot wont stop the blatant shareblue shilling on the containment board.

Wrong. No one who was going to vote for her cared about the Comey stuff.

It's pathetic that democrats, of which I am one, still haven't figured out the real reason she lost

What do you think that reason is? If you are intelligent enough to know it, I'm surprised you'd still be a Democrat.

>she can't be that delusional
Where have you been the past year? Also see

Kek someone post the article with the headline "Clinton was too smart to win"

There are a number of other reasons I conceded, but the air of the implied impropriety brought forth w the comey statement (while he knew about trump/Russia and didn't say so til afterwards) muddied the water just enough and swayed at least a couple states.

>Why aren't Trump supporters talking about all the great stuff he's done and the promises he's kept?
such as....

Don't even have to hate Trump to hate this bitch weasel. If you weren't fucking shady as hell, that e-mail shit never would've been a concern either.

Fucking christ I hate this woman. The DNC and her cost this country and we deserve this damn clown in the White House.

Come 4 years, nobody will have learned anything.

The mind control satellite hadn't been launched until then

>tone-deaf campaign to the point where Lynn Rothschild roasts John Podesta on Twitter (remember Pepe?)
>Wikileaks DESTROYING Dems from DNC onwards
>Trump's debate domination (nyu.edu/about/news-publications/news/2017/march/trump-clinton-debates-gender-reversal.html)
>failing to use Dem strategies that won Clinton (the one that became president, remember him?) and Obama their terms (IE pretend all of America exists not just fucking cities)
>constant meltdowns ("Why am I not fifty points ahead?")
>Trump's complete domination of the news cycle and online spaces
>and the killer:
>being the establishment candidate in a campaign season that saw the rise of populists like Sanders and Trump

No, no, fucking no, you god damn idiot. Think. Just think.

Building the wall that started today for example, his biggest campaign point and slogan

fucking November elections

shareblue isn't real you gullible gumball

KEK

Every fucking time

The Comey e-mails didn't turn places that have been blue states for decades red. Her ignoring the working class and their fears in those areas did.

Her husband Bill, of all fucking people, told her team that they needed to address working class whites, and they told him he was out of touch. The guy only won 2 elections, but fuck him, right?

I wish my dad was still around so we could shoot the shit over all this. The most important thing he taught me was to own up to your mistakes and take responsibility for them. So when I saw this on the news early today it just made my blood boil a little. Too bad he didn't get to see that nigger President leave the Office.

>anti-hillary
noone has talked about her for months, we both know this to be true
>anti-liberal
because you're silly little people

t. pro-trump eurofag who recognizes that every yank president is a mere puppet

kek
isn't this what people say about snyder flicks?

Dont forget that all she had to run on was "Trump is bad."

I will never understand why liberals are so buttblasted about Trump.
He's about-faced on every single policy, so your precious brown people aren't going anywhere and yet they still shit themselves over what a horrible job he's doing even though so far, he's doing everything Hillary would have.

aol.com/article/news/2017/04/30/what-has-trump-done-during-his-first-100-days-promises-accomplishments/22060449/

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/

Keep in mind, though. He's only been in office for 4 months.

She really is so fun to laugh at, like she is such a monumental fuck up it's just unreal.

lmao

We got some really good headlines out of this presidential campaign 2bh

>if the public had been less aware of my constant skulduggery I probably would have beaten the completely unqualified asshole billionaire reality host who was hated by his own party and the vast majority of current world heads of state and constantly crucified by all forms of media

fuck off hillary you shady cunt

>your meme Daddy
You know this whole "god emperor" shit and similar stuff was just a meme right? I mean I can't blame you for not figuring that out, as the_donald newfags took that shit seriously as well.

>politifact

Someone post the image.

>If things were different then maybe I would have won
Really makes you think

He actually said that he enjoyed not being the frontrunner, and that it was comfortable where he was.

>shareblue isn't real
But it is
shareblue.com

CTR was also real

jeb bush is 100% /ourguy/

>I will never understand why liberals are so buttblasted about Trump.
Because Democrats want to get the White House and Congress in upcoming elections without actually having to change themselves.

This past election exposed them after what they did to Sanders, and they're hoping that doubling down on the "but Trump" shit will get them in.

F

I don't really agree with that. What she ran on was worse. How the fuck did anyone think "I'm With Her" was an even PASSABLE campaign slogan? How did nobody stop and think "hey, Hilary seems like a huge narcissist and is completely unlikable, let's not base the campaign around her and more about the issues plaguing the nation?"

Pic related.

>yfw the democratic party still blames misogyny, the FBI, wikileaks and Russia come 2020 and unironically hands Trump another 4 years.

Am I right?

Did we ever find out what that creepy hole in her tongue was?

>because there are too many opinions, many of which I disagree with

Because there was literally no one in the Hillary Clinton campaign who was human. They were all political creatures, long drained of any humanity if they ever had any to begin with. They couldn't relate to the public, couldn't even pretend to. This is also why they couldn't meme half as well as Trump's team.

Compare:

youtube.com/watch?v=vwaiyjh1dGk
youtube.com/watch?v=UrSGuxJL8Pw

One campaign had their finger on the pulse of the public, and the other campaign didn't have a pulse at all.

The data would have made literally no difference since both parties were saving their dirt for the last minute voting.

You think the Democrats only discovered the "grab them by the pussy" video so late in their campaign? They likely had it once Trump became a potential threat to their campaign.

Even the apparent email leaks caused by Russian hackers would have happened earlier. The outcome was unlikely to chance if it came out earlier and this whole "they would have x if y happened" just sounds like the prattling on of a bitter loser.

>it's a trumpcucks are proud of falling for a neocon puppet episode
gee wiz isn't it great that the president is pro zionist and pro nato

>gee wiz isn't it great that the president is pro zionist and pro nato
There was a candidate who wasn't pro zionist and pro NATO?

>lost to black guy with a muslim middle name who was only a senator for like a year and a half
>lost to a wwe hall of famer real estate salesman who had the entire establishment jew machine against him
>is literally a female cuckold

>as the_donald newfags took that shit seriously as well.
And now the newfag cancer refuses to fuck off back to plebbit. Thanks for ruining Sup Forums forever.

Wow almost exactly like Hillary, except with Hillary Amerifats would be invading Syria right now.

What did they mean by this?

Probably a gauge piercing the size of a candy cane she used to pick Huma's lock.

The Comey thing might have been one of the last nails in the coffin but her campaign was fucked a long time before that. To put it in the most simple way, they tried to market a center right candidate using far left identity politics and ended up alienating almost everyone.

Bernie would have beaten Trump btw.

I thought the whole point of the Trump movement was that he wasn't like the other politicians?