Sup Forums told me this show was anti-white propaganda

>Sup Forums told me this show was anti-white propaganda
>this qt gets BLEACHED and black """men""" get BTFO

it doesn't matter the name alone triggered me into deleting my netflix account and cancelling my internet connection and leaving society behind to live in a cave

It even hints at master slave roleplay in bed.

Fuck all """white""" people and Donald Lump

So should I watch or not

later on she cheats on her white boyfriend with the black guy and there is literally a cuckhold scene where the black guys flaunts it infront of him and it like zooms in on his shocked face and shit

Or maybe its just a shit show that is confused as fuck about their own politics.
But then again, you are not smart enough to see were it fails to give anything but some edgy 'everyone is bad' message, that actually feels fake af knowing the original intent behind the show.

op btfo

black people are so ugly

what makes this chimp """qt"""?

someone please post webm of the raceplay and cucold sex scenes

>qt
She looks like a shrunken head m8

no problem here white boi
you can have our women, and we can have yours

>her eyes arent brown
>
>

Makes me think.

>Sup Forums
You mean Sup Forums. They didn't watch it, they saw the name and got triggered hard.

racemixing IS anti-white

not if u cum on their faces instead of impregnating them

>muh Sup Forums
Jesus christ you faggots are pathetic. You don't need to be some hardcore right wing nazi to dislike this piece of shit.

""""""""""""""""""qt"""""""""""""""""""

You're not fooling anyone Sup Forums

The name hurt it. Should have went full in and called it Dear Racist Crackas.

the movie also highlighted how much of a hypocrite the main character was.
she spouted black empowerment bs but lusted after white cock

does she dream of watermelon?

wtf is wrong with her mouth? why are her eyes so far apart?

wtf so they stopped saying "let's mix, it's a win-win even though even we dont want our ugly ass women".

It's just "no whiteboi we fuck all of them, you'll get nothing in my dream world we hate you" blablabla

Do Negroids Dream of Electronic Watermelon

Damn, not even proud of that 1.
Also, not watching this sub-Josh Schwartz shit butif is true it wouldn't surprise me in the least

She then desperately tries to get him for 2 episodes straight and leaves the black guy for him but the white guy just leaves her in the dirt anyway.

And there should be a 5 year later scene, where the guy is with a white wife & white kids, thinking about how lucky he was to dodge that bullet

Fucking christ this guy running for president is a faggot he goes to all the different clubs and somehow because he's black he knows exactly what to say and convinces literally everyone to vote for him what the fuck

DEAR GOD!

How long and often do you have to come to this shithole before you can start shitposting telepathically?

>yes goyim fight racemixing by racemixing!

pretty convinced the BLEACHED and BLACKED memers are both JIDF trying to stir up racial animosity and encourage people to racemix out of spite to "get back" at each other

but naw that's just crazy talk right? nobody could be that devious and underhanded i probably should just not think about it haha

This honestly. It's just kikes trying to stir the pot

Was this cuckino?