Amy Schumer is on Colbert tonight. What do you think they are going to talk about?

Amy Schumer is on Colbert tonight. What do you think they are going to talk about?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WBrXErFMfR8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i want her to hike the dress up so we can see her pusy and smeell it!!

She looked sexy on graham norton last week.

her sex junk

I'm sure she'll mention how stinky her pre-show shit was, to a ruckus applause from all the ladies in the audience.

DRUMPFKINS BTFO XD!!1! LMAO

rump

"The only thing more orange than Drumpf is my barnyard pussy after I get an STI from a black guy"

It will be 40 minutes of

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

followed by

DRUMPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

and then

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

and so on

how if i am slave to her pusy ?

everything contained in this video is more valuable than every conversation those 2 dumbfucks might have on the show

youtube.com/watch?v=WBrXErFMfR8

Her uncle being made fun of by Trump for not reading the budget that is currently funding the wall that started being built today?

How pungent

DONOR DANLF

their vaginas

MUH VAGINUH

drumpfkins watch and discuss this show more than SJW's

bravo cucks

>DUDE I HAVE A PUSSY LMAO BUT ANYWAYS YEAH FUCK RONALD DRUMPF MUH SOGGY KNEES IS SHIT

>What do you think they are going to talk about?
MARBLE PUMPF???

That's a given since most of Sup Forums is alt-right, SJCucks are on co or Tumblr

memes aside, why is he so ass blasted? He doesn't have any wit or subtlety that he had on the Colbert report. His entire monologue last night was nothing but lame 5th grade insults.

i'm on tumblr and reddit. literally no one is talking about this shitty talk show on either site.

drumpfkins are obsessed with this man

Imagine having standards this low.

Hmmm, that's a tough one

>stop making threads about this popular late night television show

Nah

Because his ratings were fucking tanking so he quadrupled down on the only thing people were tuning in for.

To watch him bash Trump. Had Hillary won he'd already be replaced by now.

Hopefully they talk about how much Colbert dislikes gay people.

I GOT TROLLED ON NETFLIX

THEY SAID MY VAGINA SMELLED

WHICH IT DOES

We went from Stewart to this guy

AT what point did Colbert devolve into a televised liberal safety blanket?

Kek (笑´・艸・)

It makes me sad in a way, if Hillary had won the left wouldn't have gained their ultimate boogeyman to keep the liberal masses united. Imagine the shitstorm of cannibalizing we'd be seeing in the media right now if they hadn't been able to renew their volatile alliances and soldier on in unity for another four years.

>You know, I think this country is facing a huge, and growing problem with the amount of kikes, niggers, and queers it has living in its borders.
>We've got, A FUCKING FUDGE PACKING BUTT MUNCHING ASS BANDIT PETER PUFFER FAGGOT HOMOSEXUAL RUNNING THE COUNTRY AND I SAY WE'VE HAD ENOUGH! IMPEACH BLART!
*colbert exits the stage followed by a mob with torches and pitchforks*

Isn't this in violation of FCC regulations or something?

Kinda like to know how much she can expand her pussy universe!!! One can get much fun story from just one single partner???? (笑´・艸・)

>Colbert, "So... Trump."
>Amy Shoemaker throws feces at the audience
>audience cheers and cries

ZKIFF AND HIS PRECIOUS GOFFPKINS WILL BE DESTROYED

CBS only paid for 20 Jewish writers, not the 50 he was accustomed to on Comdey Central.

He's a Southern Democrat, he's mad some Yankee Republican is trying to loosen his peoples grip on their slaves once again .

Whatever he's told to talk about. If any one on television had any integrity they'd bin her ass like the rest of us. I wouldn't have brought her on the show even to make fun of her successful failures.

THE POLITICIAN, THE ORANGE MAN

Great, more butthurt from underage Trump supporters.

MAGA indeed...

I bet her vagina smells really bad haha :)

>It's a triggered lefty has no OC episode

yawn

Yeah fuck Harumph

the liberal agenda, feminism, anti-drumpf, reddit, her smelly vagina

His name is Drumpf!

trolls with a basement joke.
about the netflix situation and trump not attending the dinner.

Stinky farts

based pusyposter

TRUMP IS BAD.

VAGINA. VAGINA. VAGINA. VAGINA. VAGINA. VAGINA. VAGINA. VAGINA. VAGINA. VAGINA. VAGINA. VAGINA. VAGINA. VAGINA. VAGINA.

>On The Border brand chips

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

LEL WIMMENZ

FEMINISM

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

MUH VAGINA

BRAAAAAAAAAP

MEN ARE STUPID

POLITICS ARE STUPID

JUST BE NICE TO MUSLIM TERRORIST, LET JEWS CONTROL THE MEDIA, OBEY WHAT WE TELL YOU TO THINK, HOW TO FEEL, WHAT TO DO, OBEY US REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

>AMY: My lawyer has asked me to announce the following to any people sitting in the first 29 rows: barf bags ARE available in the theater lobby in case you smell my putrid, disgusting, cum and blood filled vagina and need to puke
>*audience cheers and laughs*

Maybe I'm showing my age but I just don't understand the joke here

Spirit Cooking dummy

OH OH OH

Probably about how KORNK IS GAY LOL

non-based pusy poster

I hate the left, I don't care about their right, they aren't my countrymen, I want them to die.

>leftwing memes

trump won, he's deporting beaners and all you can do is cry about it.

glorious

NEVER MADE IT AS A WISE MAN
I COULDN'T CUT IT AS A POOR MAN STEALING

why her instyle cover of course!!

this

I hope their photoshop guys were paid extra for having to try and make this pig look attractive.

He obsessed with my man.

I wonder what the Venn Diagram looks like for Trumpkins and male breasts.

>why is he so ass blasted?

Because he's literally a DNC party operative and the DNC are a rudderless ship right now with no leader nor any sign of one in the future . Colbert is getting pressure from tht top to do something about it but he's got nothing to offer.

DNC is absolutely fucked.

RUMMPHHHTHH

YOU'RE NOT THE POTUS YO'RE THE BLOTUS

HOMOPHOBIC SLURRRR

>What do you think they are going to talk about?

whatever her shithead uncle told her to say

They'll probably talk about how they're made fun of on Sup Forums.

This, their plan is to just grief Trump voters since 2018 is already a lost cause for Dems.

>glutton with the button
>Gorge Washington
>Presidunce
>Pricktator
>faggot dick sucker
Pretty lame insults he was throwing out there till the last one. Good to know colbert hates fags too