/KleinerPisser/

Your thread to talk about the Bundesl**a

After Colognes win the fight for relegation could get quite interesting again
>HSV board expects Jann Fiete Arp to join Buyern next season
According to Kicker, Mats Hummels wants to leave the club if Tuchel becomes the new Bayern coach

Attached: jani.jpg (641x730, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/419070-undercover-israeli-journalist-germany/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

forgot something

Next matchday
1899 Hoffenheim : 1. FC Köln
FC Schalke 04 : SC Freiburg
Bayer 04 Leverkusen : FC Augsburg
Hannover 96 : RB Leipzig
VfB Stuttgart : Hamburger SV
Bayern München : Borussia Dortmund
Hertha BSC : VfL Wolfsburg
Werder Bremen : Eintracht Frankfurt
1. FSV Mainz 05 : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Attached: arp.png (760x697, 44K)

bump for Wendell

told you so :^)

>Borussia Dortmund zeigt sehr konkretes Interesse an Stürmer Lautaro Martinez und würde für den 20-Jährigen tief in die Tasche greifen - Michy Batshuayi wird dagegen intern teilweise kritisch beurteilt.
>Beim BVB ist man nach eingehender Begutachtung aber überzeugt davon, wie Martinez Fußball spielt - was für Michy Batshuayi (24) nur bedingt gilt. Die Chelsea-Leihgabe, deren Zukunft über den Sommer hinaus ohnehin ungewiss ist, überzeugt zwar als Vollstrecker (sieben Bundesliga-Einsätze, sechs Tore, ein Assist), intern wird ihr taktisches Verhalten aber kritisch beurteilt. Und: Er wäre noch teurer als Martinez.

rate my Abschlußtabelle

Attached: Kicker Tabelle.png (582x832, 74K)

fuck denmark 2bh

Attached: 156135610356.jpg (960x720, 161K)

perfect desu

fuck wolfsburg

yes

>spend 67m in this season for new players
>have as many wins as HSV

would be nice if the EffZeh could get on15th place and Wolfburg plays the relegation, but I don't think it's very likely desu.

>on 15th place

>autism

that's not wrong. just uncommon

>According to Kicker, Mats Hummels wants to leave the club if Tuchel becomes the new Bayern coach
Why? What is his problem?

>Sport 1 showing fsv bankfurt - kickers offenbach instead of the /1860/ game

sad!

Actually it is wrong. But nice try.

No one really knows, but Tuchel is (in)famous for not giving a shit about your past glory as a player if you play bad or inconsistent in the present, especially when you're the captain. So according to a few media reports Tuchel and Hummels had arguments on a regular basis and Hummels can't really stand Tuchel.

small brainer is scared of big brain fox of tactics

there are still 1860 games on television?

Attached: 10.jpg (1024x1009, 91K)

yeah sport1 is showing regionalliga games every other week

Of course. They're still the biggest club in Munich afterall.

prove it then

no

What is the matter, pupper?

he's very angery

This is one of the most bvb things ever. Does he score goals? Yessir
Is he young? Yessir
Likelyhood of chimpout under pressure? 20% sir.

No thanks, hit me up with some b-tier shitter

time to go to wörk

his start with 3 goals in 2 matches was great, but seeing (or not seeing) him against Salzburg I realized why he didnt play for Chelsea in the first place. He is completely invisible and you basically play with 10 men if the opponent knows what they are doing. Then again he can always make a goal out of nowhere, so I dont know how to rate him

Also he unironically referenced Black Panther after the racist mocking he received in Bergamo in the europa league for people to be more tolerant towards blacks or as black achievement or something, so he certainly isnt too high iq and therefor cant into tactics
conclusion: Dortmund can probably find something better

Is Bunnyshedl the undisputed GOAT coach?

Attached: the bane of bayern.jpg (1920x1280, 170K)

he's shit against shit teams

For 60m maybe they can but I honestly doubt that some argentinian league guy is going to solve dortmunds problem. Its probably too early to tell if batshuayi is good enough anyway. Salzburg was a pretty team performance. The amount of points hes saved Dortmund is mental

thats not jupp

It's not like Dortmund hasn't been throwing offers at Chelsea for him, but Chelsea wanted to trade him for Pulisic (the real catch being many of Bats' goals come from Pulisic assists). I think after seeing how Batshuayi's been performing for Dortmund, Chelsea wants him back for their own ends now which sucks because he's said he prefers Dortmund over Chelsea.

That is true.

>its an user is threatened to be sanctioned by the arbeitsamt so he has to apply for jobs again episode

ughhh I always hate these parts of the season. how am I suppose to enjoy all the footy and kino when working a job again

Attached: 1438157902603.jpg (500x536, 71K)

arbeit macht frei fren

having worked several jobs before I can tell that this really isnt the case

stop picking shit jobs then

take a dusche then...

having a job is better than not having a job

Kicker WM-kader Umfrage

1/2

Attached: wm1.png (576x751, 26K)

depends if you're getting money from the jobcenter or not

>just pick a good job bro

Attached: bee.png (500x663, 29K)

2/2

Thoughts?

Attached: wm2.png (598x706, 21K)

is this a comfy life? thinking of going neet tßh

exactly

>Demme
>Younes
>Demirbay
>no Lars or Sven Bender
good job, kicker

I WONT ACCEPT THE CONCEIT ANY FURTHER
I WILL RETURN IT TO YOUUUUU IN A FERVOR

yeah at least until the arbeitsamt starts putting the pressure on.
you have a lot of time to enjoy footy and such. also watched almost 100 kinos in 2018 so far.
sadly i dont have the arno dübel confidence to pull through with it so I always find a new job sooner or later

sag das du dich umbringen willst lmao

kek why would I say that. you mean they'll just leave me alone then?

ja

what if you get yourself fired after one week? and just repeat it ad infinitum?

>Viktor Orban not even listed

oder anwalt in sozialrecht nehmen, dann halten die die fresse und fassen dich nicht mehr an
deren erfundenen sanktionen haben keinerlei rechtl. grundlage im bgb

why don't you unironically kys?

I doubt I could deliver it in a convincing way t b h

like I said I dont have the arno dübel confidence to fully commit. especially all the hassle that you have to go to the amt every time is pretty damn annoying. so I always just worked the job until they had to fire some workers because of shitty business or the contract expired

das mit dem suizid mach verurt. kanaken/rapefugees so um in de bleiben zu dürfen bzw. deren abschiebung aufzuhalten
nimm den scheiß staat einfach aus du hast ja auch recht auf leistungen laut sgb

ich denk mal da machen die auch ausnahmen für die mohammeds aus angst vor MUH DISKRIMINIERUNG.
der normale biodeutsche wird da dann 100% zu weiteren ausgiebigen psychischen untersuchungen geschickt

not attractive enough

post you're hertz iv card

ja wir bekommen die als klienten angeboten/aufgedrückt und die rechnung übernimmt der staat für die rechnung für die

too bad you dont have brown skin, otherwise the Sozialarbeiter would row up to help you fuck over the state

rt.com/news/419070-undercover-israeli-journalist-germany/

>absolute state of Germanistan

normal view on germanistans streets

Attached: 5a3e5868fc7e93e9228b4567.jpg (900x506, 106K)

>Germans will unironically defend this

Attached: lol.jpg (1200x1188, 187K)

there are unironically a lot of liberal sörens defending shit like this. if you criticize or question any of it you are being labelled as a nazi and almost as bad as hitler

why tho

left and right wingers are the cancer of society (destructive forces that ruin not only many lives but also every political discussion).stop shitting up threads. what are you trying to achieve?

tipping 1:1 btw (although fürth seems pretty strong at the moment)

because its being promoted as the only correct opinion everywhere on national tv and media. its also the only thing that gets taught in unis. if you disagree with this agenda you are being silenced by just being labelled a nazi with the reasoning that you cant argue with """racists"""

But who could possibly be behind this?

Attached: 1466713502715.gif (450x450, 1.23M)

lamo so the /1860/ - Schanzer II game got cancelled because of snow

>Die Absage der Partie des TSV 1860 beim FC Ingolstadt II sorgt für Probleme, der Spielplan wird immer enger.
>Ein Blick auf den Spielplan zeigt das Ausmaß des Dilemmas. Der TSV 1860 muss in den kommenden 47 Tagen zwölf Spiele austragen (den möglichen Einzug ins Totopokal-Halbfinale am 11. April eingerechnet) - das sind im Schnitt weniger als vier Tage Pause zwischen den Partien.
>Den Gegner FC Ingolstadt II trifft es durch weitere, vorangegangene Spielabsagen noch härter. Im gleichen Zeitraum müssen die kleinen Schanzer sogar 13 Mal antreten. Im April sind es sogar acht Partien innerhalb von 27 Tagen.

Lübeck I think has a stretch of 9 games in 29 days.

Svantje

was soll ich heute für 1 essen machen frens

wew
why does the FA not stretch the season?

bommes :DDDD

someone already said it in an older thread but why play during winter when the pitches clearly arent made for these conditions?

bommes^^

You should have seen Elsinore’s pitch yesterday, which by the way was their first home game in 2018 since they’ve had to use Nordsjælland’s stadium due to the weather conditions.
We should all follow Sweden and Norway’s example and play through the summer.

No good games today then, huh?
They could have put on some shit Serie A game at least

That’s a big couch

Attached: D14F159D-7CFF-4262-95F0-084E340D1D39.jpg (2048x1364, 505K)

Attached: 8F14FB54-143F-443F-9763-B89907DF9916.jpg (700x394, 76K)

Will you watch the friendlies? I won't. Unfortunately, the next interesting matches will be in twelve days

No

Attached: CB61A6E9-B150-4006-BB9A-748C9C6D17BA.jpg (1024x995, 190K)

>Die Dating-App Tinder auf dem Handy, Kratzer auf dem Rücken, fremde Frauenhaare in der Dusche …
>Für Emily Javier (30) waren das genügend Beweise, dass ihr Freund Alex Lovell (29) mal wieder fremdgegangen war: Sie besorgte sich ein Samurai-Schwert und plante einen Angriff.
>Die Beamten fanden den schwer verletzten Mann zusammengerollt im Schlafzimmer, Blutspritzer an den Wänden. Aber: Lovell lebte!
>Laut dem Portal „OregonLive“ erholt er sich im Krankenhaus. Ärzte konnten die fast abgetrennten Finger annähen. Es gehe ihm relativ gut und er bestreite, seine Freundin jemals betrogen zu haben – er sei zudem enorm zufrieden mit sich selbst.
>Denn laut seiner Erzählung konnte Alex Lovell seine Freundin abwehren, im Kung-Fu-Stil niederringen und dann zum Anruf bei der Polizei drängen: „Ich bin so stolz, dass ich diese Samurai-Irre mit Hass im Herzen fertiggemacht habe“, sagte Lovell. „Auf so etwas habe ich mich mein Leben lang vorbereitet.“
>Der Mann, der angeblich jeden Tag bis zu 13 Stunden den Shooter „PlayerUnknown’s Battleground“ spielt (und sich eher als Athlet denn als Nerd sieht), ist überzeugt, dass ihm seine Instinkte das Leben gerettet haben. „Ich habe jeden Sport gemacht, große Games gewonnen, krasse Tricks mit meinem Snowboard geschafft. Das hier war besser.“

hehehe bummels plays Fifa a lot. do you think he can win the championsl eagle?

for you

Attached: dgw länderspielpause.jpg (363x551, 27K)

They bought a glass American and he broke on the first day

so is he finally getting sentenced for the crimes he did to the bvb team during his "concentration" training camps?

>the virgin Samurai
>the chad Gamer

krinsch

Attached: image-1265333-860_poster_16x9-fwxl-1265333.jpg (860x484, 57K)

that's some postillon shit

>HSV feuert Fans
>Nach 14 Spielen ohne Sieg zieht der HSV die Reißleine: Wie der Verein mitteilte, werden sämtliche Fans des Hamburger Sportvereins mit sofortiger Wirkung von ihren Aufgaben freigestellt. Grund seien die schlechten Anfeuerleistungen und Disziplinlosigkeiten der letzten Wochen. Bis zum Ende der Saison sollen Interimsfans übernehmen.

kek

Uhhh that’s famous alt-right agitator Michael Cernovich behind the Tactics Fox

Attached: 979702CC-C0C2-49E5-A0BB-75F1AC84E446.jpg (907x545, 95K)

>men not wearing anything on feet
ugh get this shit out of here

>dat qt JUSTIZ beamtin

whats up with denmark today

Attached: 1490714070903.jpg (676x676, 56K)

What are you plans for the next 12 days without mumbesliga?