Why do so many soccer players have issues with paying taxes?

Why do so many soccer players have issues with paying taxes?

Attached: 1452222610385.png (411x387, 9K)

because they're hispanic

they're dumb and they get advice from slightly less dumb "friends"

They don't go to school they get put in development programs. Most are probably illiterate

Why is always the same manager?

Attached: 1504658300523.gif (360x202, 1.58M)

Same reason American Football players wind up broke. Dumb and poor and handed millions at a young age

alot of them let the wrong people do their finances, often family members

They have their agents do it for them but a lot of them rip them off.

ah, stealing from someone who's already paying you. classic third world.

Because in Spanish/Portuguese culture, you are genuinely seen as a fool if you are paying the correct amount of tax. It's not just the wealthy footballers, everyone in these countries is trying to cheat the taxman in some way.

Because governments are corrupt and you should do everything in your power to give them as little of your money as possible

It's actually worse here. Have you ever dealt with an accountant? And at least Euros don't jew their expats like this shitty country does.

That explains a lot

my accountant never stole my taxes. only reason i do them by myself now is because he retired. great guy.

cuz taxation is theft lol xDDDDD

i doubt most players have a clue how much they earn when you account for all the bonuses and shit on top of their basic wage

+ sponsors and all different events

and of course they dont do their own taxes

tax fraud when you have to pay more than 20% is already a moral obligation, imagine at 50 or 55% like in commie euro nations

>only reason i do them by myself now is because he retired
was he the last accountant in the world?

Can you prove that statement wrong? :)

Attached: sgrekkk.jpg (192x240, 14K)

i wouldn't have hired one to begin with but my parents had him for 20 years and they said he was good.

Why should a player born in south america pay 50% of what a foreign brand decided to pay him for an advert that will be seen globally?
Why does a top pilot need to pay 50% of their income to his native nation when he works for a foreign company, is paid by foreign sponsors and only races in his native country once a year.
Why should a singer pay half their income to his nation when his songs are being bought all around the world?
Its unfair, the taxes are too hight and the goberments are corrupt.
Ohhhh but there wont be enough money to poor people gibs, they are traitors
Implying tax fraud is what's making people poor and not the giant burocratic job killing machine, the lack of duty taxes, shiping jobs to asia and making the local real state a global market where waitress have to compete with foreign banks to buy a flat.

Same thing happened to Tim Duncan here. Although technically he's from the Virgin Islands which are basically 3rd world.

because brown people overwhelmingly suck at everything including paying taxes

And people wonder why the Spanish economy is in shambles

not because of tax fraud

thieves don't provide for you the way good governments do. most people wouldnt have their job without a government in place providing general security and infrastructure

nigger your nation was created over tea taxes

>providing general security
lol

You have a bad accountant/tax preparer. Mine has always been on the up and up and charges a little more than the absolute idiots at HR Block. Its not really a problem in the US. Everyone here fears the IRS because they love fucking people.

I think he means like npt getting raided by Visigoths and Huns. Although woth the current migrant crisis I guess it's kinda the same?

Attached: C1E38A05-6069-4BBD-A3CA-0B8DFA2A4C36.jpg (1242x1666, 985K)