I'm a leprechaun but not that kind of leprechaun

>I'm a leprechaun but not that kind of leprechaun
>I'm a vampire but not that kind of vampire
wowee im your show's quirky favorite character

Scariest fuckin' ginger ever.

He's not a leprechaun at all, that's a jib because he's Irish. He's actually a Celtic king who was driven mad by a saint's curse and fled a battlefield to wander the earth as Mad Sweeney.

Boondock Saints III:
The Legend of Mad Sweeney

Is that the creepy son from The Burbs?

>mfw they lifted 3 iconic sentences word for word from 'Snatch'

Which ones? I don't watch this but I loved Snatch.

>"Tell you what, I'll fight you for it"
>"It's not over till I say it is" or "you stay untill the jobs done"
In regards to losing a fight
>another one I remember noticing but cant recall

Wander the Earth? More like swing through the trees. He wasn't allowed to touch the ground or even sleep iirc.

Those are pretty generic phrases that have been used in dozens of films.

Anyone else see /ourboy/ boon from justified?

It's the prison guard from Orange New Black. And Tazerface.

A) He is not a leprechaun

B) leprechauns are not short

C) Saint Pádraig's (Patrick to you none irish) color was a navy blue as was many Irish till Chicago natives used the image of a short fat potato eater to make the Irish seem like a burden on this country back in the day when white people fought other white people for not being the right kind of white. Around the 20's and 30's the idea of that leprechauns being short caught on. Same with how the polish are incompetent and Germans are bad drunks, we did that.

Source, Chicago native and mostly Irish with a little french mudding up my veins, but not that much, enough to give me the hunger for flesh darker then pale but not enough to stop me from enjoying the fairer girls.

He is a leprechaun where the fuck do you think he was getting the gold coins from?
>vampire
Huh? No vampires in this show

Yes he is in this universe their not short

>"American" Gods
>none of them are fat

read more and watch more faggot

The original fables of the leprechauns had them look like normal humans, the only special thing about them was they are the children of a mortal man and lady luck.

See this , just because he didn't ham fist the whole thing doesn't mean that you should take what he says at face value. He is also a junkie and lies a lot.

Not that clever. Trite even.

They're all poor and basically starving, so yea their not fat, easter was suppose to be thicc but it looks like they fucked that up

Bah what the leprechaun story about how he came to america with the dublin whore?, he's a fucking leprechaun

THATS A SHOTTT

>other white people
l m a o

Dissapointed Media and the other nu-Gods arent thicc

>americans
>white