Redpill me on Odegaard. Will he ever play as a starter on Madrid? Hell is he even good enough to play on heerenveen?

Redpill me on Odegaard. Will he ever play as a starter on Madrid? Hell is he even good enough to play on heerenveen?

Attached: 67465374.jpg (980x588, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4fUty04Symg?t=30s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

These wonder kids rarely pan out. The future soccer stars around his age are playing undetected for the u21/B teams of European top teams for the time being.

Read an article on spielverlagerung (german tactic side that enables turbo autism) about him a few months ago. The authors on there are quite knowledgeable about football and they still hype him. Plus people tend to forget that he's still only 19, so there is still enough time for development. Guess only time will tell.

what is the expression supposed to convey?

he's technically good but so are thousands of other kids... read he hasn't impressed much in eridivisie and he'll be 20 next season, meh, not sure if he'll do anything or simply fade away

Odewho?

*tacitc site

Håper han får en karriereavsluttende skade.

hvorfor det, er han ikke, tor jeg si, norges eneste håp?

pep would make him elite, needs to go to city

Norges eneste håp er å legge ned NFF og norsk fotball generelt. Vi er verdensmestere i å bandwagone Premier League uansett.

One of the better players at Heerenveen imo, but at 19 he should be outstanding in a lower class competition like the Eredivisie. Unfortunately he is not, which makes me doubt his actual skill and possibilities to improve.

hes ok desu.

Sure, but he wouldn't play. He's not good enough to be worth Pep's time.

>The authors on there are quite knowledgeable about football
kek

youtu.be/4fUty04Symg?t=30s

By the way here is a blooter he scored against Ajax last week

most of them are actually (part-time) professionals that did and still do some scouting for buli clubs. And their former top autist Rene Maric is the brain behind the team that kicked Dortmund out of the EL last week.

the norwegian denis suarez

football is a very inclusive sport. clubs will give complete spastics a task to feel part of it
doesn't mean you have to listen to them or take them seriously

Well I do listen to them, because most of them know what they're talking about.

Yes, you are the real football intellectual. Not the guys who work for million dollar industries. Spot on tiger! :^)

"Will this hyped up talent ever make it to the top Checklist"

>Is he from a south american country or from spain/portugal?
>Is he physically good (at least his stamina/pace?). Bonus points if he's a black gentleman
>Did you ever hear him talk mad shit before he even played a full season for a team that plays higher or equal Eredivisie?
>Are american media postin articles about him?
>Did Wenger show interest in signing him?

No
No
Dont know
Probably at one point
Yes

Hijacking this thread to say that Mason Mount is bretty gud, dont know how u British goops rate him

NY times released an article 1st of feb

>Mason Mount
unfortunately chelsea loane, so he will probably end up in fullham or nothingham forest after rotting on bench for years, if they ever decide to include him in squad.