What do I think about it?

What do I think about it?

Attached: totallyfootballpod2.jpg (768x512, 54K)

it's good but only because of jimbo. They need to get rid of that stats nonce Michael Cox. Pat Nevin is much better than him

i'm assuming iain macintosh is still on it? i find him completely unlistenable

It ok but not as good as FW used to be with Jimbo.
I listen to Second Captains, 606 and the Telegraph too. None of them are great tbqh. I think there is a gap in the market for a good football podcast. Should get a Sup Forums one going

>leave Guardian Football Weekly
>start a new show exactly like Guardian Football Weekly but worse

what did they hope to achieve by this?

quite enjoy the football ramble sometimes desu
second captains is generally pretty good although not listened in a good while. world football phone in can be good contingent on who's on that week

>Good day Sebastian, tell me you listened to the latest episode of The Totally Football Show? James Richardson was so witty and sarcastic and their expert analysis was epic for the win! I know now how to feel about those football highlights I saw on Twitter. Now, let us retire for a while at Starbucks, I need to top-up on soy.

Attached: DUhXPBoUMAAub6a.jpg (1159x665, 80K)

>it's a julien laurens only talks about french football episode

literally worse than football weekly

Todays Second Captains was pretty good with Ken on a Mourinho rant.
The Football Writers podcast is another decent one. They have Alyson Rudd the only good female pundit out there.

Somewhat related, Joey Bartons is very good. People probably avoid it because it's Barton but it really is worth listening to.

>it's a Julien Laurens knows every player and every league in the world and has watched every game that was on that weekend.

How does he do it?

That Irish guy’s feigned slurred speech gets old really quick.

>It's a Jimbo talks dreamily of Italian football episode

They gave him his own Italian football show too. I like it but it's exactly the same format as football weekly. My guess was that there was contract disputes or Iain gave them an offer that was too good to refuse. The only thing that is worse about it how they sold out to gambling sites.

>x player finally came out to talk about serious gambling issue
>"anyway here's paddy power with the odds"

He only comes in to shill his own show or betting sites. He doesn't come on as often as he did in the beginning.

> be gamble aware and when the fun stops, STOP

*gives you a brazilian shirt name*

Attached: DQCrLNVXcAE4yPC.jpg (743x746, 69K)

football weekly's better. find myself falling asleep listening to jimbo these days.

The Football Ramble

Attached: fp.png (800x400, 275K)

it seemed as though he was just going through the motions towards the end of his time on football weekly, and he hasn't really picked up again after the move

>interrupts you to make an obscure reference by playing some b-tier 70s song

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 12K)

This, he's just there to make puns, say 'Football eh' and mumble about Italian football.

Max Rushden's football weekly might have taken a big swerve into the banter-lane, and therefore isn't as in-depth. But it's really fun to listen to

yeah, even though football weekly has changed a lot i definitely prefer it to tfs, which i've pretty much given up on

This thread has convinced me to drop TFS. Sorry Jimbo

TFS probably isn't as good overall compared to GFW but its still better than the rest of that "lad" shit that people seem to think is great

i think the one is Football Ramble or something, they must have paid a lot for shills because I have seen YouTube channels that were funnier and less annoying than that shit

Also, Golazzo! is comfy and well produced